PDA

View Full Version : Channel 10 - Poor Form

Rollo
1st July 2007, 15:23
Good job from "your home of motorsport". There was literally nothing that the GP was competing against. Yet here I am watching TV already with the knowledge that Raikkonen has won the French GP, but Channel 10 shows 47/70 at the top of the screen.

When's our first live GP going to be? C'mon Channel 10, I have had to just sit through the piles of absolute sh!te that you call Big Brother and for what? To watch a delayed GP?

I'm wishing explosive diahorrea on each and every person working at Channel 10, because you're continuing to give me the ****s with every GP.

FOR SHAME... BOO!!!

millencolin
1st July 2007, 16:35
Good job from "your home of motorsport". There was literally nothing that the GP was competing against. Yet here I am watching TV already with the knowledge that Raikkonen has won the French GP, but Channel 10 shows 47/70 at the top of the screen.

When's our first live GP going to be? C'mon Channel 10, I have had to just sit through the piles of absolute sh!te that you call Big Brother and for what? To watch a delayed GP?

I'm wishing explosive diahorrea on each and every person working at Channel 10, because you're continuing to give me the ****s with every GP.

FOR SHAME... BOO!!!

oh come on... calm down! sure they could show it live, and i know i would much rather the race start earlier than big brother up late being on....

but as a man who has had the unfortunate situation of having a case of exploding poops, it is something that is pure evil and should be reserved for the real villians of the world such as Bin Laden, Max Mosley and Good Charlotte...

and they seem to have dropped their 'home of motorsport' tag after they lost the v8supercars.

but hey at least we can see the race! be thankful for that... something i cant say for my former racing series of choice *cough*champ car*cough*

Hawkmoon
2nd July 2007, 01:26
I'll add a good case of the pox to Rollo's diahorrea. It's rather pathetic that after showing 2 hours of Big bloody Brother already, that they feel the need to show another hour of the rubbish when they could be showing the GP. Do we really need 3 hours of nobodies doing nothing on a Sunday night? Is it too much to ask that Big Brother Up Late takes a break once every 14 days or so? It's on every other bloody night after all.

And since I'm already having a shot at the idiots at Ten, why do you feel the need to inflict those two talking heads you call commetators upon us? Greg Rust and the other guy add exactly zero to the coverage. Just go straight to the ITV guys. We don't need to see highlights of qualifying. You broadcast that the day before, remember?

In a time when people can get live information about sporting events in seconds on the web it is poor form to show sports delayed. Particularly when it's a late evening event.

Actually, I think I'm going to write something directly to Channel 10. I'm 100% sure that noone from there would ever do something like read a forum to gauge what people might think of their performance.

Ranger
2nd July 2007, 06:34
Well as long as they just stick to the comments during the ITV breaks and before and after the race, they are fine. Unfortunately they'll be commentating for the British GP next weekend instead of the ITV feed.

Hawkmoon
2nd July 2007, 07:02
Well as long as they just stick to the comments during the ITV breaks and before and after the race, they are fine. Unfortunately they'll be commentating for the British GP next weekend instead of the ITV feed.

The problem is that if we are to get the race live then they would have to start the broadcast at least 15 miniutes earlier to get all the waffle from Rust and friend out of the way before the race starts. Last nights race started at 10.00pm our time which means that they would have to start the broadcast at 9.45. I can't see them doing that so I would rather they cut straight to the grid for the race start at 10.00pm.

If we have to have a delayed telecast in order to let somebody "present" the race then I would rather there be less "presentation" and more live racing.

AJP
4th July 2007, 11:08
Words can't describe how annoyed I am with Channel 10...
i sat there waiting till 11.10 pm knowing quite well that the race had already started..I had to wait for Big Brother...the most pathetic show on earth...

I wish Foxtel would take it up as they have with the moto GP...

at least that is live...

Channel 10...get your act together please!!!!!

Ranger
4th July 2007, 11:49
Seeing as though I didn't actually start paying attention to F1 at all (bar the odd time when it was on in the daytime and on news reports) until last year, I don't know how good/bad Channel Ten are in comparison to channel 9 when they broadcasted it.

Better or worse?

Rollo
8th July 2007, 14:20
Nice f***ing work Channel 10, it's lap 42 and you haven't even started your broadcast yet. Is Big Brother that important? C'mon grow some **** you stupid *******s.

We're still waiting for a LIVE gp for 2007.

Still no improvement. Someone please give me a reason why I shouldn't send in a letter wrapped around a brick and thrown in through their window?

AJP
8th July 2007, 14:29
Nice f***ing work Channel 10, it's lap 42 and you haven't even started your broadcast yet. Is Big Brother that important? C'mon grow some **** you stupid *******s.

We're still waiting for a LIVE gp for 2007.

Still no improvement. Someone please give me a reason why I shouldn't send in a letter wrapped around a brick and thrown in through their window?

I'll throw it for you.....

Schultz
8th July 2007, 15:12
Stop being spoilt school kids. It has been this way since the day channel 10 got the rights. The fact is, the demand isn't there to run the show in a 9:30pm timeslot. They have made the evaluation that it's 10:30 or nothing, and you know, thats better than nothing. They are even showing qualifying this season, which I thought was bloody good of them :up:

savage86
8th July 2007, 15:24
just watch it live through the internet