PDA

View Full Version : F3 Euro series and website stuff

real_illusions
29th June 2007, 11:48
Have now updated the website (ish), except for the race results that need to go up. Still no net at home..

The F3 dates i have put up on the website, and if you would like to officially submit your entry, then please do so here.

Real_illusions - #666 - Mobile Chicane Racing - UK

Copy/paste the entry list from the post above you, so next one includes me and yourself, the next one adds themselves onto the end etc etc.

:)

http://www.trd3racing.surrealillusions.co.uk

btw..the new dtm car in the logo, is taken by me at brands hatch, and is Jamie Greens car spitting some flames going into druids hairpin. And the Aston is from the belgian GT at donington park going down the Craners.

ready2rock
29th June 2007, 13:02
ready2rock - #16 - Rockers Racing - UK

johnny shell
29th June 2007, 13:07
Johnny Shell - #82 - Kentucky Fried Racing - USA

Brown, Jon Brow
29th June 2007, 17:13
I might give this a miss, as Johnny Shell seems quite handy in a single seater and I had a nightmare last night that he beat me in the latest DTM round :s hock:

johnny shell
29th June 2007, 17:53
NEXT round at Eurorspeedway maybe. I started to find my footing there by the end of my race, once I quit driving into the corners too hard & loosing time by drifting wide in the middle & missing the apex.

slow in, fast out.... much better than a little faster in but a lot slower out!

should you wimp out of the F3 series though, JB, i promise to do my best to properly represent the Johns & Jons of the world :up:

tannat
29th June 2007, 18:08
Tannat-#13- Cruzan Rums-USA

How many laps per race, r_i?

RaikkonenRules
29th June 2007, 20:17
I might give this a miss, as Johnny Shell seems quite handy in a single seater and I had a nightmare last night that he beat me in the latest DTM round :s hock:

Why do you hate losing to JS so much? :p :

Might be tempted to run depends on how long the races are because I'm not so good with the F3 cars.

RaikkonenRules-#8- Team Triple R - UK

johnny shell
29th June 2007, 21:07
I don't know why he's always so mean to me R/R.

I've hardly ever even beaten him, except in the open wheelers of course.

He's always faster than me. it's like the school big shot picking on the little kid or something, you know?

maybe he's scared because I've been nipping at his heels lately. he knows one of the days I'm going to have a great race on a weekend when he has a lousy one, and I'm going to beat him!

maybe that scares his because he's insecure or something???? maybe he has low self esteem or something????

I just don't know.

Brown, Jon Brow
29th June 2007, 21:55
I don't know why he's always so mean to me R/R.

I've hardly ever even beaten him, except in the open wheelers of course.

He's always faster than me. it's like the school big shot picking on the little kid or something, you know?

maybe he's scared because I've been nipping at his heels lately. he knows one of the days I'm going to have a great race on a weekend when he has a lousy one, and I'm going to beat him!

maybe that scares his because he's insecure or something???? maybe he has low self esteem or something????

I just don't know.

Have you heard him!!!

:laugh:

Adam Sloma
14th July 2007, 00:01
Adam Sloma - #19 - Warka Strong Racing - PL

Penske_ALMS
14th July 2007, 02:46
Hi. Saw a post on another racing forum that led me here. Hope to be competitive. :) (I'll be runing both British and Euro F3)

Penske_ALMS - #137 - Government Subsidy Racing - USA

real_illusions
14th July 2007, 20:35
Welcome Penske_ALMS!

Any questions then just ask

:)

CCFanatic
14th July 2007, 21:43
Never mind. I found out how to enter.

johnny shell
15th July 2007, 22:56
cool. nice to see some new entries and especially some more americans!

because I can usually be competitive with the other americans. and of course the brits ;)

which reminds me - I just saw something on the BBC cable channel about the "page three" girls???? :cheese:

Brown, Jon Brow
15th July 2007, 23:01
cool. nice to see some new entries and especially some more americans!

because I can usually be competitive with the other americans. and of course the brits ;)

which reminds me - I just saw something on the BBC cable channel about the "page three" girls???? :cheese:

How you getting BBC in America?

Page 3 girls? Why I don't recall ever seeing such a programme?

Give me more information please :D

Page3.com is a very educational website for growing boys ;)

johnny shell
15th July 2007, 23:16
I'm at my fiancee's house. I better not pull up page3.com. I don't want her to think I'm a growing boy trying to get educated!

the show was called "being the sexiest". it also featured pole dancers. and I don't mean the kind from Sloma's land!

we get a BBC cable channel here on the mini-dish.

Brown, Jon Brow
15th July 2007, 23:22
I'm at my fiancee's house. I better not pull up page3.com. I don't want her to think I'm a growing boy trying to get educated!

the show was called "being the sexiest". it also featured pole dancers. and I don't mean the kind from Sloma's land!

we get a BBC cable channel here on the mini-dish.

I knew that you could get BBC America, but I didn't think anyone in America ever watched it? Are you just trying to get educated on other countries cultures?

Just out of interest, does your BBC channel have commercial breaks in the shows? One thing that I have noticed about American channels is that they have about 3 commercial breaks per every half hour of a show :\

johnny shell
15th July 2007, 23:30
I only watched BBC because I noticed the title of the show on the viewer's guide ;)

I don't remember any commercials either. you all are lucky. you're right about the comercials here!

if they had the British version of The Office I would watch that too. but I would have to have the subtitles on because you all have done quite a number on the english language!

Brown, Jon Brow
15th July 2007, 23:45
I only watched BBC because I noticed the title of the show on the viewer's guide ;)

I don't remember any commercials either. you all are lucky. you're right about the comercials here!

Seems strange that you don't get commercials as the reason the BBC doesn't have them is because it is funded by the TV license fee ( you need to buy a license to have a TV in your house over here :\ £135 ($270) per year ) But why should we pay for a license so Americans can watch BBC? Or will some of the cable fee go to BBC?

if they had the British version of The Office I would watch that too. but I would have to have the subtitles on because you all have done quite a number on the english language!

Eh!?!!!?!?!? :confused:

The Office is one of my all time favourite shows. Have both series on DVD ;)

steve_spackman
16th July 2007, 11:35
Seems strange that you don't get commercials as the reason the BBC doesn't have them is because it is funded by the TV license fee ( you need to buy a license to have a TV in your house over here :\ £135 ($270) per year ) But why should we pay for a license so Americans can watch BBC? Or will some of the cable fee go to BBC?

Eh!?!!!?!?!? :confused:

The Office is one of my all time favourite shows. Have both series on DVD ;)

when i moved to the good old U S of A i was pleased to be told that the bbc have a channel over here..i was then shocked to find it has adverts like the rest of the tv over here and that all the shows infact are a load of bollocks...

i dont watch tv over here for the reason od the adverts every 10 minutes or so and coz there is nothing to watch lmao..also bbc america is not funded by the viewers from the UK..funded by the adverts..over and out

gocal1224
16th July 2007, 14:37
Penske_ALMS - #137 - Government Subsidy Racing - USA
GoCal - #711 - Twenty Four Seven Racing - USA

Mad cat jnr
19th July 2007, 17:42