PDA

View Full Version : user CP

race aficionado
28th June 2007, 21:53
I love my user CP.

It's so convernient to just go there first to see which of the threads you're involved with has had some action.

And I also love to use the "read first unread post" function.

Now, did I have to start a new thead for this?

probably not, but hey! So sue me! and then move my idle chatter to the appropiate thread.

summer is very slow on this end . . . . . .

:s mokin:

schmenke
29th June 2007, 15:10
I don't.

My one and only red infraction notice is at the top of my CP list, standing out blatently like a large boil, even though it has long since expired :mad:

Is there now way to get rid of the ugly thing? :mark:

race aficionado
29th June 2007, 15:35
Have you tried Clearasil?

No wait, that is for pimples . . . . Oily can give you a nice recipee to get rid of blatant large red boils. . . . . so I've heard.

Daniel
29th June 2007, 16:22
I don't.

My one and only red infraction notice is at the top of my CP list, standing out blatently like a large boil, even though it has long since expired :mad:

Is there now way to get rid of the ugly thing? :mark:
Get other ones to cover it up. I've got one boil but it's expired also :p

Brown, Jon Brow
29th June 2007, 17:33
I've just got infected, and it came as a surprise as the private message didn't pop-up like it normally does. :s

I haven't had a red infection yet, just the one that gives you a yellow zit.

oily oaf
30th June 2007, 15:05
Have you tried Clearasil?

No wait, that is for pimples . . . . Oily can give you a nice recipee to get rid of blatant large red boils. . . . . so I've heard.

Not me Race. You'll have to ask Donnie Darco for advice on this one. She had terrible spots on her bum a year or so ago but they've cleared up a treat now..........................................alleg edly :blackeye:

Hazell B
30th June 2007, 21:03
I've just wasted ten minutes of my life looking at my assorted UCP and it's edit pages to see what's to love about them all.

Sorry folks, not feeling the love.
Have you all got scratch n sniff floral pages or something? :p :