PDA

View Full Version : [OT] Since NASCAR is now on TNT...

Abo
26th June 2007, 13:22
...can it be watched on TVU? I've tried with that Sopcats thing before and I thought the quality was a bit on the poor side...

JovialJooles
28th June 2007, 21:39
Best place for NASCAR streaming is here

http://embedded-tv.com/wiki/index.php/NASCAR

Abo
30th July 2007, 16:26
Huh, where's the bit about NASCAR streaming the races?

http://www.nascar.com/promos/crunchtime/

Only thing with this is I'm nervous that they'll only stream to people based in the US. If they do, you'll need to configure an anonymous proxy to fool the NASCAR stream. There's loads to use, here's a list:

http://www.samair.ru/proxy/type-24.htm

Use an American one, obviously :p

Speedworx
30th July 2007, 18:48
NASCAR is now on ESPN and can be viewed on sopcast.

darknessrock
30th July 2007, 19:56
I watched last night on embedded-tv, use the espn direct link.
Quality best i've ever had, and the chat going on between viewers meant I've persuaded at least two people to come to Rockingham in August.... They'd never even heard of the place! But then only watching NASCAR why would they? We need more promotion :)

Abo
27th September 2007, 23:14
I see the embedded TV is no longer working. Any alternatives?

JovialJooles
27th September 2007, 23:25
I watched it on Sunday without any problems...

Gasman#99
27th September 2007, 23:30
sky channel 180 FIVE US, watched nascar nextel cup on sky tonight 7pm channel 180 and reshown on 181 an hour later. next week (thurs 04/10) highlights of kansas 40;)

darknessrock
28th September 2007, 07:44
I see the embedded TV is no longer working. Any alternatives?

It worked ok on Sunday, has it gone off since then?

Abo
28th September 2007, 09:11
Yes... Posted today:

'dear friends,

we are currently trying to arrange a spot to continue showing cup races.

more information will come, and we will inform you as we can.

we have all contact information from embedded-tv, and we will contact you this way.

Our plan is only to show cup for now, so fans of WWE,F1,NFL.. sorry, we cannot

help you at this time.'

Once he's sorted out his alternative, any chance someone could post it here? I think they'll have my old email address...

Abo
28th September 2007, 09:12
sky channel 180 FIVE US, watched nascar nextel cup on sky tonight 7pm channel 180 and reshown on 181 an hour later. next week (thurs 04/10) highlights of kansas 40;)

Yes and my bloody Sky box *broke* with 19 laps to go!!! By the time I plugged in and set up my spare one it was all over. The worst part: I was watching on FIVE US+1 so I couldn't even fall back on that :(

I'm not having much luck with NASCAR this year...

darknessrock
4th October 2007, 22:27
Yes... Posted today:

'dear friends,

we are currently trying to arrange a spot to continue showing cup races.

more information will come, and we will inform you as we can.

we have all contact information from embedded-tv, and we will contact you this way.

Our plan is only to show cup for now, so fans of WWE,F1,NFL.. sorry, we cannot

help you at this time.'

Once he's sorted out his alternative, any chance someone could post it here? I think they'll have my old email address...

If you leave a comment on the old website, someone will be in touch with the new address. It worked ok last week, although the stream came via a webcam, this week should be better. Sorry i can't post the new site, as we're all sworn to secrecy! (and i don't want to lose my feed)

Abo
5th October 2007, 09:48
If you leave a comment on the old website, someone will be in touch with the new address. It worked ok last week, although the stream came via a webcam, this week should be better. Sorry i can't post the new site, as we're all sworn to secrecy! (and i don't want to lose my feed)

Aww, no chance of a PM with it?

jeffmr2
5th October 2007, 17:19

Youre lucky,i tried that but havent had any reply.I'm gutted that i cant watch talladega live sunday.

darknessrock
5th October 2007, 18:04
PM's sent.. nextel cup practise & qualifying, ARCA & trucks are all on wheels... TVU 53060

jeffmr2
5th October 2007, 19:07
Thanks for message.I hope tvu will work on sat for cup quali and truck race but mine is very unreliable so i'm trying to not get excited at thought of watching trucks live.Who am i kidding i cant wait lol!!!

Abo
7th October 2007, 21:50
Nextel Cup is totally unwatchable :(

darknessrock
7th October 2007, 23:34
Where did you watch it abo? martins cam was no good, but the sopcast and zstreams worked fine, it was a great race as well... (next time, join the chatbox, as all the guys give you links to the best stream!)

JovialJooles
8th October 2007, 09:57
Where did you watch it abo? martins cam was no good, but the sopcast and zstreams worked fine, it was a great race as well... (next time, join the chatbox, as all the guys give you links to the best stream!)

I'm obviously missing something.

I looked on Sopcast and TVU lastnight but couldn't find NASCAR.

What are the Chatbox and the zstreams you are referring to?

Cheers

Julian

Abo
8th October 2007, 12:45

Well I wanted to watch in full screen on my TV; the stream on zstreams wasn't working full screen which for me left Martin's webcam. Which was running full screen but stuttered like mad.

I guess I'll download the race via torrents, or (more likely) just watch the highlights on Five US

Daytona Demon
8th October 2007, 19:35
I must of missed something then,I looked on sopcast last night could not find it,ended up watching on Nascar.com by liveleaderboard,that spent most of the race all out of sync ie we had 1 1st place 2 2nd places 2 3rd places,most frustrating,so any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

darknessrock
21st October 2007, 20:08
link to tonight race... ok, the commentary is french, but the picture quality is good...
mms://videos.club-internet.fr/server2/abmoteurs
enjoy