PDA

View Full Version : Well Done Matt

thetrooper_uk
25th June 2007, 15:49
I would like to be the first to congratulate Matt on his first BTCC win. I was there and pleased to see him take the win, also drove well to hold off plato's challenge. Well done Matt and he's a top bloke to speak to as well.

:hot:

Ur not a salmon
25th June 2007, 16:04
Matt? Matt Neal is the only Matt in the field :confused: and he won his first race in 99

thetrooper_uk
25th June 2007, 16:18
OK then picky Mr M Jackson and the that's not the weird American one either. I suggest common sense would be in order, providing you possess some of that in the first place lol.

thompp
25th June 2007, 17:06
It's Mat "one-t" Jackson

Allyc85
25th June 2007, 17:15
Great drive by Mat :D Hopefully itl be the first of many!!

VkmSpouge
25th June 2007, 18:43
Jackson really has driven well all year, the win was well deserved.

Matt? Matt Neal is the only Matt in the field :confused: and he won his first race in 99

Matt Neal isn't the only "Matt" in the field, you have forgotten about Matt Allison.

reidy_fan
25th June 2007, 19:40
hopefully Oulton was the 1st of many victories for Mat

SEATFreak
26th June 2007, 09:35
It seems reidy_fan the car is finally showing something so I hope so too. I don't think that was a one-off. I know the beemer is a naturally faster car than the Leon but from what I was making of his race it was the best he has ever done.

DaveTaylor
28th June 2007, 21:25

Yea but how many years was
'miserable' matt neal racing in btcc before winning his first race?
how long has mat jackson been there? Nuff Said
and btw jackson is a nicer all round guy, neal spends too much time blaming his failures on other drivers and how they wronged him, not a nice trait

VkmSpouge
28th June 2007, 22:49
Yea but how many years was
'miserable' matt neal racing in btcc before winning his first race?

Most (if not all) of those years he never had a car capable of winning races unlike Mat Jackson.

Dave B
29th June 2007, 09:28
Considering how popular Mat's win was, this is turning into quite an acrimonious thread :s

Congratulations Mat :D :up:

Hazell B
29th June 2007, 21:18
I was slightly annoyed at the ITV coverage going on about him being a rookie - he did Production a few years ago. His best moment then was being pushed up onto two wheels at Brands during a start and still passing other cars :up:

Hope he has more wins :D