PDA

View Full Version : v8 race times change to 10am

turn 4 mad
23rd June 2007, 20:00
due to the weather the first mac tools v8 trophy race will now be at 10am with the second race starting 15 mins after completion of that race (weather permiting)

JDPower
23rd June 2007, 20:31
due to the weather the first mac tools v8 trophy race will now be at 10am with the second race starting 15 mins after completion of that race (weather permiting)
Gonna be alot of people missing them then. Doubt they'll get a chance to run then anyway. I assume if its raining in the morning they'll just try to fit them in whenever?

Filray
23rd June 2007, 20:50
Hi JDP

Yes that is correct, we have today looked at all possibitilies for tomorows racing to try to get the cars out

Everyone is keeping an open itenerary - if the weather allows we will race as per programme. If not we will try to race in any given window at very short notice. BRSCC and all the teams have bent over backwards to help achieve our goal of 2 races this Sunday.

We were very lucky with the weather today for practice, so everyone must keep the anti-rain dance going :)

Pop down to the 31 pit tomorrow, introduce yourself and partake of a cup of tea and biscuits with us

Regards
Ray

turn 4 mad
23rd June 2007, 21:48
Pop down to the 31 pit tomorrow, introduce yourself and partake of a cup of tea and biscuits with us

Regards
Ray[/QUOTE]

And dont forget to isit tony at the #98 car hes got loads and loads of jelly beans.

Reynard
23rd June 2007, 22:12
According to the brscc bulletin that I've been given...

Weather permitting, the first V8 Trophy race will be at 10 am (35 laps). When this race has finished, there will be a 15 minute turn-around for the teams, and then straight back out for race 2, again over 35 laps.

I just hope that enough folk see this message and will set out just that little bit earlier in the morning.

BTW, did someone say "tea"???

Speedworx
23rd June 2007, 22:43
We'll see what happens. Forecast was dire for today and it was ok.

LessThanSte
23rd June 2007, 22:53
tea and biscuits sounds like fun, il be there, with bells on!

Dave17
24th June 2007, 07:20
Most of the bad weather yesterday slid by to the north (Just!)

racing59
24th June 2007, 22:05
You mean Turn 4???