PDA

View Full Version : Nico and Lewis on this site

F1woman
22nd June 2007, 22:56
Just think you like to know that Nico and Lewis is on this site.

OmarF1
22nd June 2007, 23:04
huh? :S

Kevincal
22nd June 2007, 23:05
Link please! ;)

N. Jones
23rd June 2007, 03:06
Say what?

Valve Bounce
23rd June 2007, 03:14

You mean our motorsport forums site? Cowabunga!!! :eek:

AJP
23rd June 2007, 03:48
You mean our motorsport forums site? Cowabunga!!! :eek:
if this is true....
I think it is fantastic that drivers show interest in there fans...

I also hope that next year in Melbourne, I will have my press pass and meet and photograph the pair....fingers crossed anyways...

happy reading guys...

Valve Bounce
23rd June 2007, 04:14
if this is true....
I think it is fantastic that drivers show interest in there fans...

I also hope that next year in Melbourne, I will have my press pass and meet and photograph the pair....fingers crossed anyways...

happy reading guys...

Pity you weren't at Injunapolis last week - I would have loved a pic of papa bunsen's face when ant went past. :p :

Kevincal
23rd June 2007, 06:46
I seriously doubt it's true...

raikk
23rd June 2007, 08:59

how do you know? :s .. Hi Lewis! :D

Valve Bounce
23rd June 2007, 09:49
Hi Nico, what did you think when ant passed you at Injunapolis? :p :

inimitablestoo
23rd June 2007, 11:49
Well, "Nico" is an anagram of "Pino" if you change one of the letters... and "Lewis" is an anagram of, erm... let me see... "Dave Brockman" if you ignore all of the letters involved.

Hmm, maybe not :s

I myself am in fact Paolo Barilla, the pasta family-backed Minardi Formula 1 backmarker from 1989/90. Or am I?

No, I'm not.

SteveA
23rd June 2007, 12:13
For their own sanity, I would advise drivers, commentators and indeed anyone connected with F1 to stay away from Internet forums!

Stuartf12007
23rd June 2007, 13:03
F1woman please dont start a thread with a statement like that and then ignore all the responses.

Time waster.

pino
23rd June 2007, 14:06
F1woman please dont start a thread with a statement like that and then ignore all the responses.

Time waster.

She posted this thread last night, give her some time ;)

BDunnell
23rd June 2007, 15:30
Well, "Nico" is an anagram of "Pino" if you change one of the letters... and "Lewis" is an anagram of, erm... let me see... "Dave Brockman" if you ignore all of the letters involved.

Hmm, maybe not :s

I myself am in fact Paolo Barilla, the pasta family-backed Minardi Formula 1 backmarker from 1989/90. Or am I?

No, I'm not.

Reminds me of a joke by the late Bob Monkhouse:

'Michael Portillo is an anagram of 'I talk b****cks'. Though obviously that's give or take a letter.'

Zico
23rd June 2007, 17:14
Lewis on here? We knew that anyway.. its "Scbgers" isnt it? ;)

Big Ben
23rd June 2007, 18:23
maybe Nico is actually f1woman... Rosberg is the closest thing to a woman in f1... I mean... among the drivers

Mickey T
23rd June 2007, 23:04
wouldn't matter much if nico and lewis did genuinely post on this site.

there are a few regulars who would believe they know better than them anyway...

aryan
24th June 2007, 12:10

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So true :up:

Dave B
24th June 2007, 14:17

And you've never seen us together. The plot thickens... ;)

:p

Ian McC
24th June 2007, 14:32
And you've never seen us together. The plot thickens... ;)

:p

In which case that's quite a make over job you've got going there Dave :p :

Dave B
24th June 2007, 14:40
That's true, I'm taller than him.

RaikkonenRules
24th June 2007, 22:32

Proof would be greatly appreciated. :)

Big Ben
24th June 2007, 23:51
I donīt know about LH and NR but I have a confession to make... Iīm Michael Schumacher.

leopard
25th June 2007, 04:09
As far as I am concerned, neither Nico nor Lewis is a woman ;)

Flat.tyres
25th June 2007, 11:43
i think it entirely plausible that drivers should visit sites. It would give them an idea of what theyre supposed to be up to when they spend their life either shaking hands, driving cars or appearing in photo shoots.

I would have thought it would be worth a great deal of mirth when you consider the schedules they need to keep :laugh:

so, who else? not Kimi as his eyesight would be too blurred. Alonso would be too busy pleading with Ron to give him an equal car, Nigel Stepney would be trying to smuggle white powder (allegedly) and doesnt want to leave traces on a keyboard, Flav would be off on all the adult dating sites, massa and Schumacher would be plotting the next master plan... how would they get time?

MrPonx
25th June 2007, 12:22
I donīt know about LH and NR but I have a confession to make... Iīm Michael Schumacher.

yeah.. and I'm Kimi

Flat.tyres
25th June 2007, 13:21
yeah.. and I'm Kimi

Well, Elvis has turned tail and left the building :laugh:

jens
25th June 2007, 17:54
I doubt that drivers have nothing else to do than read - or even less - post on forums, but on the other hand - you'll never know. There are all kinds of personalities and some might be interested, what does the wider public think about them. Also not impossible that managers read forums and tell their drivers about moods. :p : Arguably some politicans' advisors read posts and tell them about reactions after different deeds. :p :

Dave B
25th June 2007, 17:58
Wurz and Villeneuve were apparently often to be found having a sneaky peak at forums, so it's reckoned.

F1MAN2007
25th June 2007, 23:04
She posted this thread last night, give her some time ;)

How long is her night?! ;)

Valve Bounce
26th June 2007, 01:36
I supose coming here to read some of the nonsense posted about them would give some drivers a good laugh. :p :

sukabumi
9th August 2007, 06:34
would be great for us if it is real....

hello to NR and LH...

tinchote
9th August 2007, 08:54

I don't doubt that :laugh:

DonnieDarco
9th August 2007, 09:44
Didn't we have a thread in here along these same lines a little while back?? Load of rubbish :D

ChrisS
9th August 2007, 10:13
The thread started said Nico and Lewis are here, he didn't say anything about Rosberg or Hamilton. ;)

I'm sure that out of 21,811 Members there are a few named Nico and Lewis :p :

Easy Drifter
9th August 2007, 16:10
Who knows? On another forum I am on Bobby Rahal is on it. He rarely posts and then in only one specialized topic. Does he read the others? Again who knows?

inimitablestoo
9th August 2007, 17:24
Mark could find out if Lewis is here; he just needs to look for a user called Fernando with Lewis on his "Ignore" list... ;)

raikk
10th August 2007, 07:51
I'm the Spyker janitor... :p :

555-04Q2
10th August 2007, 10:21
OK !!! I cant keep it in any longer. I am Fernando's fitness trainer, and NO, I did not tell Fernando to hold Lewis up during the pitstop ;)

555-04Q2
10th August 2007, 10:21
I'm the Spyker janitor... :p :

I think your claim to fame stinks :p :

markabilly
10th August 2007, 11:08
If they were going to be viewing or visiting forums, whatever would make you think they would be bothering with this one?

Planet F1 and Speed TV have better and more diverse range of strongly stated opinions where people go to debate, rather than merely seeking affirmation for their opinions of support for LH

555-04Q2
10th August 2007, 11:30
If they were going to be viewing or visiting forums, whatever would make you think they would be bothering with this one?

I can confidently state that this is the best F1 forum on the web, hence, I post here regularly and skip the others.

Donney
10th August 2007, 11:56
Even if this section of these forums it's quite heated at times, i still think is the best place to post and look for information.

And if LH and NR were here they'd be welcome and their opinion appreciated.

markabilly
10th August 2007, 12:12
Even if this section of these forums it's quite heated at times, i still think is the best place to post and look for information.

And if LH and NR were here they'd be welcome and their opinion appreciated.

Okay LH maybe, since the moderators here have no problem openly stating their favoritism for LH and he would find the overall tenor of favoritism very comforting for any insecurities he may have, although I would think that he does not have that problem....

And for any and all, go ahead and complain, mommie and dadie are only one click away....

MAX_THRUST
10th August 2007, 12:50
It is a known fact that sometimes whilst racing online, with your games consul at home you may well be racing against some proffesional drivers. So why not whilst sitting on your yacht in Monaco would you not wanna have a look at what the fans are saying???

Especially if your trying to gauge your over all popularity. It is easy to be anyone on the internet. Just because your profile says your 42, live in Yorkshire, and like eating curry, doesn't mean your not actually 22, live in Monaco, have a famous dad and drive F1 cars for a living.

Good luck to them both!!!!

Flat.tyres
10th August 2007, 13:06
Okay LH maybe, since the moderators here have no problem openly stating their favoritism for LH and he would find the overall tenor of favoritism very comforting for any insecurities he may have, although I would think that he does not have that problem....

And for any and all, go ahead and complain, mommie and dadie are only one click away....

how about some Phish to go with the chip on your shoulder ;)

Schnell
10th August 2007, 13:16
Stranger things do happen Ant used to come on chat sites like this in his F3 days, under another name. The trick is to check out all the posts a certain individual has ever written and a possible identity does appear, I've spotted a few people that way.

Funny one for ya...So Ants at the Honda Open day recently and a guy comes up and says "Hi Ant it's me Ash"!...(pause)...er who?..."Ash!...You know we were talking on My Space"!...Er...I've never been on My Space!..."Yes you sold me one of your helmets"!...Er sorry mate it wasn't me!

So we had a look on 'My Space' and sure enough some joker was set up as Ant and had been exchanging info, speaking in the 'first person' cheeky huh! It's been delisted now tho...but all the other F1 drivers seem to be there tho...so join in the action! Hahaha

Bezza
10th August 2007, 21:02
I'm Lewis Hamilton. I've been here since 2001 and I'm now 22. Thats how old Lewis is - you should have sussed it out by now.

Saying that - I really could be Lewis. If you notice I never post during a race...

raikk
10th August 2007, 22:18
I think your claim to fame stinks :p :

If you think I stink try wondering to Saknon Yamamoto's end of the garage :D