PDA

View Full Version : Goodwood Festival

Loobylou
20th June 2007, 17:50
A work friend of mine has won two tickets to the Friday session of Goodwood Festival, he only found out today & is not able to attend.

Anyone want them? He's giving them away, but a donation to charity (or himself as a thank-you token) would probably not be turned down. I'll check my PMs sporadically through the evening if anyone wants to get in touch.

Luffield & I can't go so I said I'd ask around, it's a shame for them to go to waste afterall.

* This isn't an 'item for sale ad' as Neil isn't asking for anything for the tickets & they could be gone by the time anyone replies.

LeonBrooke
20th June 2007, 23:53
Can you fly me over to the UK? I'd love them... :(

Loobylou
21st June 2007, 05:58
Can you fly me over to the UK? I'd love them... :(

Sadly, they don't come with air tickets & I think the jet lag might kinda ruin your day! ;)

LeonBrooke
21st June 2007, 06:04
Yeah, that's a problem... well, I won't be able to accept the tickets, no matter how much I wanted to... :(

I hope you find someone - it would be a pity for them to go to waste.

306 Cosworth
21st June 2007, 12:53
When's goodwood? Is it this weekend?

Loobylou
21st June 2007, 19:35
'Fraid so. But on the plus side, the tickets are still available, actually no, that's not a plus. It means someone is missing out on a freebie. :dozey:

GridGirl
21st June 2007, 21:37
Looby, I think your problem relates to the fact that the tickets are for tomrrow, yet Lewis Hamilton isn't going till Sunday.

AndyRAC
21st June 2007, 23:41
Fancy having it the same weekend as the British Moto Grand Prix, not the most sensible clash, seeing as they're celebrating 100 years of the TT.

Donney
22nd June 2007, 09:58
A shame I will be visiting England the following weekend and not this one. :(