PDA

View Full Version : stohl in a kronos xsara

FrankenSchwinn
18th December 2006, 03:28
what do you think we could expect out of him?

i say, with attrition on the stages, and assuming subaru will not have advanced that much, he might very well be on the podiums..... i think him v.s. hsolberg will be yet another interesting battle. i bet the norwegian will be faster because of the car but the austrian will be more consistant and might end up placing higher up more often. i just hope he gets in a C4 (if it's a good car) before the end of the season. i know he might never win a championship and maybe not even a rally, but i would really like him to. he seems like a great guy and his rally team in austria prepares GrN cars that run on ethanol.... a worthy cause to support and a worthy driver too.

GigiGalliNo1
18th December 2006, 03:52
he might very well be on the podiums.....

Very true, in a Xsara, I think he will fight with Loeb and Gronholm, Yes Mikko too and if Solberg (Petter) well his car improves in the 07' season then Manfred will do great! I want to see Henning race in the Focus! :D

the austrian will be more consistant and might end up placing higher up more often.

For sure very consistent! And will be regularly on the podium I think and I'm hunching a win!

Tomi
18th December 2006, 05:52
In top 5 if there is no retirements from the front drivers

Tom206wrc
18th December 2006, 07:18
Sure that with Manfred and Daniel(Carlsson) Kronos made a very strong M2 Team :mark:

I feel gutted for Bozian(unless they use Galli) :(

euskalteam
18th December 2006, 12:01
I think the whale is not than bad!! We will wait 'till Monte to see how better is the Xsara, but I think there will be no too much difference.

FrankenSchwinn
18th December 2006, 17:11
I think there will be no too much difference.

well, i was thinking about it and he has mentioned that he really liked the whale and that it was a really good car to drive. but as we know, marcus thought it was a P.O.S. and we all know that the citroen is a great car. so, if you think about how he thought the whale was so great, and the xsara is better and you add it up to a better ride next year than this year. maybe though, he is the kind of driver that needs mad power to do good (the kind of power that comes out of a 307's engine) rather than an all around good car like a xsara.