PDA

View Full Version : TRD3 - Where is everyone?

Brown, Jon Brow
19th June 2007, 15:45
Okay we now know about real-illusions and homer, but what about the others

Muz?

Harvick?

306cosworth?

Paddy Cummins?

Mixa?

C8nay?

MP3?

Alfa Fan?

johnny shell
19th June 2007, 15:53
Alpha Fan's in school when his Clio series isn't running.

and Harv is playing Forza on his X-Box 360. he'll get tired of that and want to race some real competition before long though!

harvick#1
20th June 2007, 18:44
Oh I'll be back, when you least suspect it :p :

just waiting for a good race to run :D

Mixa
20th June 2007, 19:13
I just dont play TRD3 too much these days.. Mainly newer games and at the moment Im really busy and should need to do 2 Le Mans races(gr.C and modern) so been practising those a lot.

Im still checking forums quite often but after I withdrawn to DTM and V8īs I just havent seen a reason for a comeback too.

Alfa Fan
20th June 2007, 19:16
Alpha Fan's in school when his Clio series isn't running.

Uni!, schools so last year :P The Clios WILL return though, and in only a week or so's time. Watch this space. Result from last round will also be posted!! (Finally!)

johnny shell
20th June 2007, 19:22
ohhh.. you're in the Uni. thanks for keeping me up-to-date on all the latest Euro lingo!

tannat
20th June 2007, 19:39
I just dont play TRD3 too much these days.. Mainly newer games and at the moment Im really busy and should need to do 2 Le Mans races(gr.C and modern) so been practising those a lot.

What game is the le mans game you are playing-Test Drive Le Mans?

Brown, Jon Brow
20th June 2007, 19:48
ohhh.. you're in the Uni. thanks for keeping me up-to-date on all the latest Euro lingo!

Euro lingo! We're not The United States of Europe yet! :p

johnny shell
20th June 2007, 21:07
just waiting for a good race to run :D

oh please. it doesn't get any better than 10 laps around spa in an Aussie V8 car man!

and JB - excuse me if calling England part of Europe isn't chic. I'll be sure to more closely distinguish the two in the future!

306 Cosworth
21st June 2007, 12:55
I don't play TRD3 anymore, i play on RBR or if not i'm either at college or work or having driving lessons lol Got my test Monday :D :uhoh:

Brown, Jon Brow
21st June 2007, 16:40
I don't play TRD3 anymore, i play on RBR or if not i'm either at college or work or having driving lessons lol Got my test Monday :D :uhoh:

Well I failed mine a few weeks back :s

Mixa
22nd June 2007, 10:27
Its actually the GT4 and not the test drive-Le Mans.. Im taking part to year by year Le Mans 24hrs race. Last year with my team I was 3rd overall with BMW Motorsport at modern Le Mans and 5th at the TWR-Jaguar at gr.C .This year there aint so many names but still as I entried up too late I need to drive the GT2 Porsche (RUF RGT) and to gr.C dont know yet.. Will probably be in winning team at GTīs :) .

Test drive-Le Mans is ok too. Have it too and like to play it sometimes at PC with 1999 set. Oh Man those were the days.

But Im leaving now to holiday so dont know when I will get back :S

306 Cosworth
22nd June 2007, 16:44
Paddy is busy with School work I believe, spoke to him a few weeks ago on MSN and he doesn't frequent these forums as often any more.

tannat
22nd June 2007, 18:18
Paddy is busy with School work I believe, spoke to him a few weeks ago on MSN and he doesn't frequent these forums as often any more.

Paddy is a fab guy...

Miss him and wish the best...

RaikkonenRules
22nd June 2007, 20:37
Don't play TRD3 much now. I've been playing more recently purchased games at the mo. But I will run the remaining Clio races.

Will L
26th June 2007, 17:08
I still go on but I have had lots of GCSE coursework and stuff so won't be on for a while.