PDA

View Full Version : What would you ban ???

Spoonbender
19th June 2007, 14:34
Right, open house, anything goes

We've already got a Hunting ban, soon to have a Smoking ban and talk of a booze ban for under 21's

You are now the new P.M. what would you ban ?????

If it were me, it would be DSS scabbing workshy layabout good-for-nothings banned from having children, as the cycle just continues

Brown, Jon Brow
19th June 2007, 14:46
I would ban banning things ;)

Mark
19th June 2007, 14:52
Daniel :p

CharlieJ
19th June 2007, 15:02
:angryfire Don't get me started....... :hot:

Flat.tyres
19th June 2007, 15:19
Right, open house, anything goes

We've already got a Hunting ban, soon to have a Smoking ban and talk of a booze ban for under 21's

You are now the new P.M. what would you ban ?????

If it were me, it would be DSS scabbing workshy layabout good-for-nothings banned from having children, as the cycle just continues

run 4 your lives. the can of worms has exploded over the whole forum :D

where to start?

idiots in the f1 forum with no idea about the sport that love arguing about the smallest point just to prove how important they are. get a (pond) life. they are good for comic value but do get my blood boiling.

teenage girls with fat bellies and crop tops. NO!!! Its wrong!!!

me. that way i might get some work done instead of keep checking over my shoulder. im getting RSI here :(

currys that burn your ass off the next day. they really need banning. how difficult is it for professional chefs to cook the spices through properly :bigcry:

scrounging pikeys. shoot the buggers

blimey, im turning into a combination of victor meldrew and oily oaf.

Mark
19th June 2007, 15:22
I'd ban people who don't understand how to use capital letters and the difference between numbers and words ;)

CharlieJ
19th June 2007, 15:25
teenage girls with fat bellies and crop tops. NO!!! Its wrong!!!

Middle aged women with fat bellies and crop tops. AAAARRRGGGGHHH!!!

and...

CHAVS !!!!!!
Original term, coined here in the North East (Blyth I think) was actually charva - a term used purely derisively until they hijacked it.

CharlieJ
19th June 2007, 15:27
I'd ban people who don't understand how to use capital letters and the difference between numbers and words ;)

bn txt spk !!!

OOPS Sorry Mark - I'm sure you know what I mean ;)

Spoonbender
19th June 2007, 15:54
CHAVS !!!!!!
Original term, coined here in the North East (Blyth I think) was actually charva - a term used purely derisively until they hijacked it.

I stayed at Blyth a couple of times, in the MOTO/Travelodge at the roundabout on the A1 I think. Any way I did notice alot of Burberry and Renault Clio's with under floor lighting.

On that subject, how about banning little 1100cc cars with exhaust pipes like the size of dustbin lids going up and down and up and down. Do these kids not know the price of petrol (oh my god, I've turned into my dad)

Captain VXR
19th June 2007, 16:41
Chav cars :mad: . How can anyone like those piles of useless crap that brings shame to the word 'modifying'. Make tuning parts for cars more available :s mokin:

BTCC2
19th June 2007, 16:55
Chavs, and everything associated with them!

Flat.tyres
19th June 2007, 16:57
Chav cars :mad: . How can anyone like those piles of useless crap that brings shame to the word 'modifying'. Make tuning parts for cars more available :s mokin:

Has anyone seen the new chrisps advert where the chav car gets blown away. Now, be honest, who wants to get a packet and see if it works. :laugh:

(happy now Mark :p : )

fandango
19th June 2007, 20:23
On a more serious note, I would ban all advertising aimed at children. They're not old enough for that kind of manipulation, and they can do without most of the crap.

edv
19th June 2007, 21:14
Lawyers!!!

race aficionado
19th June 2007, 21:27
Bush!!!!!

Drew
19th June 2007, 23:05
People on high horses,
Politicians :p :

LeonBrooke
20th June 2007, 00:23
Profits for drug companies.

CarlMetro
20th June 2007, 00:43
I'd like to ban James Allen from ever commentating on an F1 race ever again.

Daniel
20th June 2007, 00:46
I think I love you. Oh no wait. I love Caroline. But I agree with you :up:

LeonBrooke
20th June 2007, 00:51

Why? I haven't seen a full F1 race on TV since the end of 05 (damn them for only having it on pay-per-view TV...) so what's so bad about him?

Daniel
20th June 2007, 01:00
Where to begin......

LeonBrooke
20th June 2007, 01:06
"Begin at the beginning, go on 'til you come to the end, then stop."

Drew
20th June 2007, 01:11
I think I've successfully managed to tune him out so much so that I don't notice what he says and as soon as Martin Blundle talks I start to listen again.

ChickenMcNugget
20th June 2007, 01:11
I'd gladly disqualify until the end of the season, at least all seven forum members presently ahead of me in the Pickems standings, on trumped-up charges of, well, being exactly that. :) Oh, and possibly the rest on slightly spurious counts of making 'Jerez 1997' style attempts to shunt me off the racetrack in the incredibly lamentable, sad parallel world of 'identifying with the F1 drivers' that we Pickems participants must occupy...

Therefore leaving mesa to saunter off to season victory! Ahem.

So insular and corrupt, must by such neccessity 'Planet ChickenMcNugget' be.

millencolin
20th June 2007, 01:52

damn right! he spoils every lewis hamilton victory with his ever-so-annoying "LLEEWWIISS HHAAMMIILLTTOONN.................................. .................................................. ............................................ WWWWIIINNNSSSS!!!!'

that and i would ban those people who you see out on the street and they are overly happy. whatever is making them so happy should be kept behind closed doors

oh and Good Charlotte, they deserve to be set on fire

schmenke
20th June 2007, 15:54
Bunkers :dozey:

Gannex
20th June 2007, 17:41
Speed cameras
Garish shop-fronts
Roadside advertising
Indeterminate sentences
Wind turbines
Clare Short
Electronically created background "music" while people are speaking on TV
Moving cameras while people are speaking on TV
Camera shots of less than three seconds' duration on TV
Random lotteries disguised as quizzes with easy questions
Crawling text along the bottom of TV screens
Cold-calling
ASBO's
Advertising on TV for more than seven minutes per hour
Paparazzi photographs
Amateur opera
No-win no-fee legal services
Theatre subsidies
Conceptual Art
Reality TV Shows
George Galloway
Ken Livingstone
Second homes
Entertainment industry award ceremonies
Celebrity gossip magazines
Junk mail (electronic and postal)
Almost all health and safety regulations
Proscription against glorifying terrorism
Graffiti
Juan Pablo Montoya
Littering
Tax exemption for rich foreigners' overseas income brought to the UK
Public mention of Diana Spencer
Elected peers
Bench trials
Jeremy Paxman
Motorway speed limits
Involuntary repatriation of failed asylum seekers
Paul Stoddart
Cooperation with extraordinary rendition
Strikes (sorry, oily)
Government performance targets
Tom Walkinshaw
Loud car stereos
Restrictions on citizens' arrests
Free examination of goods in shops, followed by purchasing on the internet
Perverse use of the term "it's impossible to under-estimate" for very large phenomena
Paying attention to the policy prescriptions of victims of mishaps
Gun controls
Meaningless use of the term "learning curve"
Flushing toilets in apartment buildings after 10pm
Customer F1 cars
Restrictions on speech likely to incite racial hatred
Public Finance Initiatives (PFI)
Rap
Public ownership of art and art galleries

CharlieJ
20th June 2007, 17:56
that and i would ban those people who you see out on the street and they are overly happy. whatever is making them so happy should be kept behind closed doors
OI!!!!!

I like to look happy in the street... it's supposed to freak people out... obviously its working :D :D :D

oily oaf
20th June 2007, 18:07
Gannex old chap. Having read and inwardly digested your somewhat extensive list of bugbears I have reached the inexorable conclusion that you are an extremely well balanced human being.

You have a chip on both shoulders ;)

CharlieJ
20th June 2007, 18:21
Speed cameras --- No - just put them in sensible places, like busy built-up areas
Garish shop-fronts --- Only in "heritage" areas
Roadside advertising --- YES!
Indeterminate sentences --- YES!
Wind turbines --- Absolutely not!
Clare Short --- ?????
Electronically created background "music" while people are speaking on TV --- YES!
Moving cameras while people are speaking on TV --- YES!
Camera shots of less than three seconds' duration on TV mmm? --- Yes
Random lotteries disguised as quizzes with easy questions --- Yes
Crawling text along the bottom of TV screens --- Yes - and trailers over the credits
Cold-calling --- String 'em up!
ASBO's --- see above
Advertising on TV for more than seven minutes per hour --- Yes
Paparazzi photographs --- Yes
Amateur opera --- Make that ALL Opera (except Wagner)
No-win no-fee legal services --- At least the advertising
Theatre subsidies --- No way
Conceptual Art --- You can't ban that - they'd just call it something else
Reality TV Shows --- YES YES YES
George Galloway --- see above
Ken Livingstone --- again
Second homes --- Yes
Entertainment industry award ceremonies --- Not sure.... OK... Yes
Celebrity gossip magazines --- YES!
Junk mail (electronic and postal) --- YES!
Almost all health and safety regulations --- well.. SOME
Proscription against glorifying terrorism --- :confused:
Graffiti --- It already is.
Juan Pablo Montoya --- and Jacques Villeneuve!
Littering --- It already is.
Tax exemption for rich foreigners' overseas income brought to the UK --- Yes
Public mention of Diana Spencer --- That's you banned then ;)
Elected peers --- ALL peers
Bench trials --- mmmm? No.
Jeremy Paxman --- What? No way!
Motorway speed limits --- Not until you ban the middle and outside lane hogs.
Involuntary repatriation of failed asylum seekers --- Depends on circumstances
Paul Stoddart --- What's he done to you?
Cooperation with extraordinary rendition --- :confused:
Strikes --- right.... everybody out!
Government performance targets --- All performance targets
Tom Walkinshaw --- What's he done to you?
Loud car stereos --- Depends what they're playing
Restrictions on citizens' arrests --- Yes
Free examination of goods in shops, followed by purchasing on the internet --- Yes
Perverse use of the term "it's impossible to under-estimate" for very large phenomena --- Yes
Paying attention to the policy prescriptions of victims of mishaps --- :confused:
Gun controls --- I'd shoot anyone who wants to own a gun :p
Meaningless use of the term "learning curve" --- i.e. ALL use
Flushing toilets in apartment buildings after 10pm --- Just ban cr*p buildings
Customer F1 cars --- just ban F1
Restrictions on speech likely to incite racial hatred --- Anyone who incites racial (or any other) hatred.
Public Finance Initiatives (PFI) --- YES
Rap --- you mean (C)Rap
Public ownership of art and art galleries --- ?????????? You got something against art?

slinkster
20th June 2007, 19:30
I whole heartedly agree with the banning of chavs/chavvy behaviour.

Just a few things from my list that I'd also ban...

Property developers building on greenbelt land;
Fat, hairy, ugly men walking around practically naked in summer;
pulpy bits in orange juice

Daniel
20th June 2007, 19:48
Why do you want to ban wind turbines? :crazy:

Gannex
20th June 2007, 20:47
CharlieJ, since you agreed with most of my suggestions, you must be a man of great wisdom and vision! You ask whether I have anything against art, and I answer no, if those who enjoy it pay for it themselves. But with government subsidies, I, who don't appreciate art at all, have to pay to pleasure those who do. That's what I object to.

Oily, you are right, I DO have a chip on both shoulders. I'm an equal-opportunity grump.

Daniel: I want to ban wind turbines because they are ugly contraptions which spoil the view and make no contribution whatsoever to the fight against environmental disaster. They should be banned because they are the lowest form of feel-good ugly tokenism.

stevie_gerrard
20th June 2007, 20:57
under-age kids loitering on my street with alcohol and making a hell of a lot of noise!! :mad: or lotiering on any street for that fact, they drive me nuts!! :mad:

DonnieDarco
20th June 2007, 21:00
I would ban these stupid ads at the bottom of every thread. There is no way I'll make some sort of error and click one, so give it up already!!! :D

BDunnell
20th June 2007, 21:00
CharlieJ, since you agreed with most of my suggestions, you must be a man of great wisdom and vision! You ask whether I have anything against art, and I answer no, if those who enjoy it pay for it themselves. But with government subsidies, I, who don't appreciate art at all, have to pay to pleasure those who do. That's what I object to.

Sadly, we all have to pay tax towards things we don't agree with. I choose to put up with it. Given that art is a matter of taste more than most things, I don't have a problem with some funding going towards things that I consider pretentious crap, on the grounds that others getting pleasure from them is a good thing.

Daniel: I want to ban wind turbines because they are ugly contraptions which spoil the view and make no contribution whatsoever to the fight against environmental disaster. They should be banned because they are the lowest form of feel-good ugly tokenism.

On the contrary, I actually like them from an aesthetic point of view.

Daniel
20th June 2007, 21:09
Sadly, we all have to pay tax towards things we don't agree with. I choose to put up with it. Given that art is a matter of taste more than most things, I don't have a problem with some funding going towards things that I consider pretentious crap, on the grounds that others getting pleasure from them is a good thing.

On the contrary, I actually like them from an aesthetic point of view.
I agree.

I'm more than happy to live near 30 of these and see them every day :)

http://www.npower-renewables.com/northhoyle/images/backlitturbine.jpg

schmenke
20th June 2007, 21:10
As someone who works in the engergy sector I agree with Gannex about wind turbines. Although green, they are the most inefficient method of energy production and contribute next-to-nothing to meeting global energy demands.
I wouldn't go so far as to ban them, but their R&D funding could certainly be better used elsewhere...

MadCat
20th June 2007, 21:46
I would ban:

The government from making any sort of decision. Otherwise we'll end up either be taxed to go to the toilet or have so many prisoners on the loose it'll be like spot the innocent person (lack of prison cells)

I would also ban any form of immigrant until we actually get our own country sorted out (health care etc) before letting anyone else in.

As has been mentioned by I think almost every other person who has replied to this thread, Chavs and absolutely anything that is related to them.

Oh ... and sunday drivers!

Sleeper
21st June 2007, 02:06
Free examination of goods in shops, followed by purchasing on the internet

Now, hang on a second, I buy loads of CD's off the net as you cant get them in shops anywere.

Notch up another vote for chavs to be banned.

SEATFreak
21st June 2007, 08:20
I would ban bullying and all forms of predjudice that are percieved to be a laugh.

The case of the Newcastle family a few weeks is a perfect case. The abuse they recieved because of their ginger hair. Though their were claims the family were being equally a problem. If it had been a gay couple or a black family their would have been outrage and it would have become a more serious much debated issue than it was.

I would also ban sexism againt men. Their were calls to allow Working Men's Clubs women. But where is the calls to allow men in female dominated W.I. or the Cancer Research fun-run "Race for Life"? Also, as it is Ladies Day at Ascot, where is the calls to have a Gentlemans Day at Ascot? And also why is it a Wedding is seen as the "Brides Big Day". Why is it not the Groom's day too?

We may as well start accepting predjudice as a "norm" if we don't recognise that small people or fat people or people with ginger hair will be every bit as hurt by comments as blacks or gay couples.

I would, like another member, ban banning stuff. Take ressponsibility for yourselves! If you don't want your kids eating junk food don't ban McDonalds ads. Just don't give the kids burgers!

Brown, Jon Brow
21st June 2007, 09:38
I would, like another member, ban banning stuff. Take ressponsibility for yourselves! If you don't want your kids eating junk food don't ban McDonalds ads. Just don't give the kids burgers!

I would ban banning things ;)

Hello :wave:

BDunnell
21st June 2007, 09:45
I would ban:

The government from making any sort of decision. Otherwise we'll end up either be taxed to go to the toilet or have so many prisoners on the loose it'll be like spot the innocent person (lack of prison cells)

I would also ban any form of immigrant until we actually get our own country sorted out (health care etc) before letting anyone else in.

As has been mentioned by I think almost every other person who has replied to this thread, Chavs and absolutely anything that is related to them.

Oh ... and sunday drivers!

I would like to ban people from making ridiculous statements like those, but that would probably be unfair.

Daniel
21st June 2007, 09:48
I would like to ban people from making ridiculous statements like those, but that would probably be unfair.
I would ban people from not agreeing with you in regards to that particular matter ;)

Brown, Jon Brow
21st June 2007, 09:57
I would like to ban people from making ridiculous statements like those

How democratic ;)

:p

Daniel
21st June 2007, 10:34
How democratic ;)

:p
Being able to tell someone to shut up is very democratic ;) Try that in ye Olde USSR

Brown, Jon Brow
21st June 2007, 10:44
Being able to tell someone to shut up is very democratic ;) Try that in ye Olde USSR

:confused:

Maybe.

But banning people from making statements about their opinion isn't very democratic! Isn't it? :erm:

CharlieJ
21st June 2007, 10:50
On wind turbines again...

If you don't like them, visit Blyth on the Northumberland coast... they're DEFINITELY the best looking part of the town :p : mind you... that's not saying much.

But I have to agree at least in part on their ineffectiveness. Blyth has three that stand in the sea, but don't work because the cables have been damaged. Of course that would be down to doing things on the cheap instead of over-engineering things like the Victorians so that they'll last.
:idea:
Ban "built in obsolescence" :D

Daniel
21st June 2007, 10:57
On wind turbines again...

If you don't like them, visit Blyth on the Northumberland coast... they're DEFINITELY the best looking part of the town :p : mind you... that's not saying much.

But I have to agree at least in part on their ineffectiveness. Blyth has three that stand in the sea, but don't work because the cables have been damaged. Of course that would be down to doing things on the cheap instead of over-engineering things like the Victorians so that they'll last.
Ban "built in obsolescence" :D
Well I've never heard of any problems like that with the ones off the coast here in North Wales. They're going to build an even bigger windfarm in a few years......

Brown, Jon Brow
21st June 2007, 11:04
Wind Turbines look cool but their efficiency is questionable. They are only going to be part of the solution to tackle CO2 emissions.

The best solution is if everyone had a wind turbine on their roof. That way there wouldn't be any need for power stations for domestic electricity.

People say that their houses would be ruined if they had wind turbine on their roof, but they stiff have monstrous TV ariel's and Satellite dishes.

Daniel
21st June 2007, 11:30
If an off-shore wind turbine is not efficient enough then a wind turbine on your house will be even worse.

CharlieJ
21st June 2007, 11:35
Wind Turbines look cool but their efficiency is questionable. They are only going to be part of the solution to tackle CO2 emissions.

The best solution is if everyone had a wind turbine on their roof. That way there wouldn't be any need for power stations for domestic electricity.

People say that their houses would be ruined if they had wind turbine on their roof, but they stiff have monstrous TV ariel's and Satellite dishes.
All new houses should be built energy efficient, and with solar panels to generate power - maybe with mini wind turbines too.
Ban the construction of energy inneficent buildings!

Brown, Jon Brow
21st June 2007, 11:38
If an off-shore wind turbine is not efficient enough then a wind turbine on your house will be even worse.

Why?

People who already have wind turbines on their roof claim that they have more than enough power generated, and sometimes energy companies have to pay them for the electricity that goes into the national grid.

The high costs of an off-shore windfarm and all the infrastructure needed to maintain them makes them inefficient when compared to an oil fired station. But maybe in the future this will change.

FrankenSchwinn
21st June 2007, 13:25
-moderators.
-british people from owning property outside of their island.

SEATFreak
21st June 2007, 13:47
Hello :wave:

:beer:

CarlMetro
21st June 2007, 13:49
I can't believe nobody has mentioned caravans yet :\

Daniel
21st June 2007, 14:14
Why?

People who already have wind turbines on their roof claim that they have more than enough power generated, and sometimes energy companies have to pay them for the electricity that goes into the national grid.

The high costs of an off-shore windfarm and all the infrastructure needed to maintain them makes them inefficient when compared to an oil fired station. But maybe in the future this will change.
Because windflow even if a few feet above your rooftop is a lot worse than out at sea.

Spoonbender
21st June 2007, 14:58
I can't believe nobody has mentioned caravans yet :\

Are you Jeremy Clarkson ?? :)

Brown, Jon Brow
21st June 2007, 16:38
Because windflow even if a few feet above your rooftop is a lot worse than out at sea.

You don't need as much wind to blow a small turbine on a house as you need to blow a giant sea turbine ;)

Caroline
21st June 2007, 17:20
You don't need as much wind to blow a small turbine on a house as you need to blow a giant sea turbine ;)

They are notoriously unreliable and their placement on certain properties is questionable (more to do with fulfilling sales as much as energy production). Commercially available turbines such as the ones on sale in B&Q for example, are not tailored to individual needs and are inefficient. A large proprtion of the people who have them installed on residential properties don't make enough electricity to cover all their needs and rely on other sources ie National Grid. On windier more exposed properties they are much more effective. As for off shore wind turbines, I think they are great and I actively supported the local construction of 30 off shore turbines near my home. Although they produce very little electricity, they are a constant visual reminder of the need to find renewable energy sources. The technology, will with time, become more efficient. It has to start somewhere.

As for banning stuff, I would ban accident compensation TV ads, people who shout down mobile phones, pan pipes, school inspectors, cheesy organ music, George Michael, odd socks and onions.

There, feel better now :)

schmenke
21st June 2007, 20:09
What've you got against onions? :mark:

Daniel
21st June 2007, 20:22
What is there to like about onions? All they do is mess up a nice beef and mushroom from the local chinese :mark:

race aficionado
21st June 2007, 20:24
I like onions . . . .
mmmmmmmmmmmmm
in my stake . . . . .

getting hungry now.

schmenke
21st June 2007, 20:44
A steak 'n cheese hoagie smothered in onions sautée... Mmm... :facelick:

BTW, can I please add to the to-ban list:
Can we please ban those numbnuts who always seem to be ahead of me in the queue for my morning coffee... the ones who insist on ordering some "venti-mocha-low-fat-soy-milk-latte-with-just-a-sprinkle-of-cinnamon" that takes 10 minutes to prepare... :mark:

Daniel
21st June 2007, 20:48
I like onions . . . .
mmmmmmmmmmmmm
in my stake . . . . .

getting hungry now.
Stake? :mark:

CharlieJ
21st June 2007, 21:00
How about we bna anybdoy woh cant speel ??? :erm:

OOPS :D

race aficionado
21st June 2007, 21:36

Yes! The piece of wood that we insert in the chest of vampires!!!!!

try that with onions . . . it's bloody good.

steak,steak,steak . . . . with onions . . . . mmmmmmmmmmmm

:s mokin:

Josti
21st June 2007, 21:59
Ringtone commercials, or anything related to it.

RaikkonenRules
21st June 2007, 23:12
Are you Jeremy Clarkson ?? :)

I think you'll find it's Richard Hammond who hates caravans. Hence the many carvan deaths on Top Gear and Brainiac. ;)

LeonBrooke
22nd June 2007, 00:17
I would also ban sexism againt men. Their were calls to allow Working Men's Clubs women. But where is the calls to allow men in female dominated W.I. or the Cancer Research fun-run "Race for Life"? Also, as it is Ladies Day at Ascot, where is the calls to have a Gentlemans Day at Ascot? And also why is it a Wedding is seen as the "Brides Big Day". Why is it not the Groom's day too?

Are these the kinds of things you're actually interested in taking part in? Or are you complaining just because you want to?

LeonBrooke
22nd June 2007, 00:52
I just thought of another thing: compulsory classes on how to use "their" and "there" correctly. It's not hard; why can't people get it?

race aficionado
22nd June 2007, 01:19
ban the Jingle Bells song that is 'barked' by dogs.

I'm not a picky guy but that one just rubs me the wrong way.

CharlieJ
22nd June 2007, 10:50
ban the Jingle Bells song that is 'barked' by dogs.

I'm not a picky guy but that one just rubs me the wrong way.
If you liked that, then Google "Baarmy sheep" ;)

Oh... you didn't like it... then I guess you probably won't like the sheep either. :D

pino
22nd June 2007, 11:57
Ban pit-stop in F1, same tyres and same fuel for everyone...races would be more exciting :D

22nd June 2007, 11:58
What really spins my wheels are people in TV and radio ads who yell their message thinking it will encourage me to buy their product. All I hear is bla bla bla, bla bla bla bla

race aficionado
22nd June 2007, 16:06
If you liked that, then Google "Baarmy sheep" ;)

Oh... you didn't like it... then I guess you probably won't like the sheep either. :D

man . . . . why did you do that. :mad:

ban that one too.

:s mokin:

Caroline
22nd June 2007, 17:07

To me they are just ewww! I hate the smell, texture, taste...the lot. And as a child I was forced, by various devious means, to eat the things. Therefore as an adult I have banned them from my house. No onion shall ever cross my doorstep.

schmenke
22nd June 2007, 18:07
... I hate the smell, texture, taste...the lot. ...No onion shall ever cross my doorstep.

So how do you explain Daniel? :mark:

CharlieJ
22nd June 2007, 19:07
What really spins my wheels are people in TV and radio ads who yell their message thinking it will encourage me to buy their product. All I hear is bla bla bla, bla bla bla bla
I'll go along with that... I doubt you'll have heard of him over there, but the big offender over here is BARRY SCOTT.

Never mind banning.... just string him up! :p

Caroline
22nd June 2007, 19:17
So how do you explain Daniel? :mark:

He's more fruit than vegetable ;)

race aficionado
22nd June 2007, 20:06
badabing!

Daniel
22nd June 2007, 20:09
He's more fruit than vegetable ;)
I'm nothing of the sort thankyouverymuch!

We just ordered Indian and Caroline came home and found hers has onion in it. You should see the look on her face. Stinky or what :mark:

jso1985
23rd June 2007, 03:45
Hip Hop
Reggeaton(and set Daddy Yankee on fire)
Paving roads with concrete instead of tarmac
Real Potosi FC
Juan Roman Riquelme
People who stay more than 8 years in Uni for political reasons
Tuned cars and the a-holes whi think they're cooler just because their stupid Starlet has some flashy wing
People without a college degree to be allowed to run for a congress seat let alone for president
George Bush and his super very best friends Hugo Chavez and the Iranian president
having classes at 7AM