PDA

View Full Version : mexicans at le mans

bubster1982
19th June 2007, 12:39
hi did anyone see, or get some pictures of some brits dressed up as a bunch of mexicans. they caused a sceen outside the radical and creation garages. funnyest thing i seen for ages.

Theclegg
26th June 2007, 09:43
It was us - I have posted a number of video's and pictures under youtube. Search under Mexican le mans and you should pick it up - What a day - got hammered, was going to get dressed up on the Friday night but ended up getting dressed up at 9am in the morning - Blagged pictures in front of all the pit lanes, behind the barriers - gate crashed peoples caravans and tents, drank peoples drink and generaly had the best day at Le mans we have ever had!! AREBA AREBA - ROLL ON 2008

Theclegg
26th June 2007, 09:53
http://www.youtube.com/v/2Bf4AXbX_HQ

bubster1982
26th June 2007, 13:03
cool guys. id love a copy of the pictures buy the radical garage if you could forward them to us. glad you had more fun than us. we are just packing up for nurburgring after only finishing the repairs on our car from le mans yesterday. we are gunning for class win this weekend.

Theclegg
26th June 2007, 13:12
Good Luck guys - The Mexicans have been retired but we'll be back reborn in 2008 - Hope to see you there on the Friday in 2008 - you better let us have our photo taken again as it was you lot that kicked off all the fun!!!!!

We waved our radical flags for the 24 hours even if you did'nt have the best of luck!!!

Cheers

Areba!!!!!!!

tcgleed
26th June 2007, 18:41
Yeah cheers guys, it really did kick start it all!! And as Baz put it at the time, in slightly less subtle ways, "Mr Judd" really did mess up on that one! My flag is now attached to the wall!