PDA

View Full Version : Best livery?

Scuderia ferrari
18th June 2007, 17:19
What do you think the best livery on a car in ALMS, LMS, the le mans 24 hours, FIA GT, etc is?

I really like the Penske RS spyder livery, but i love the Barazi Epsilon Zytek O7S/2 livery and Corvette racing livery

tannat
18th June 2007, 17:30
What do you think the best livery on a car in ALMS, LMS, the le mans 24 hours, FIA GT, etc is?

I really like the Penske RS spyder livery, but i love the Barazi Epsilon Zytek O7S/2 livery and Corvette racing livery

The worst has to be Krohn Racing 430 gt (YUKKK!)

I'm quite fond of the Kirkaldy/Kinch 430GT...

And the all-inkl Murcielago looks quite nice, and the blue/white SARA Maserati looks quite good

Aeronaut
18th June 2007, 18:25
For the classic style livery:

I like the British Racing Green Astons the best in GT;
in LMP, I love the Silver and Crimson Audis, I also like the jetfighter black they added to the body this year.

For modern artistic style:

I like the Bruichladdich Radical, just think it looks cool and is easy to spot on track.

harvick#1
18th June 2007, 18:46
the Flying Lizards Lemans car was awesome.

the Audis are cool.

racefanfromnj
19th June 2007, 14:45
the Flying Lizards Lemans car was awesome.

the Audis are cool.

I' ll second the Lizards looked awesome and the Larbre Aston looked slick just a bit different from the "factory cars"

Subaru WRX
22nd August 2007, 09:48
there are many many beautifull liveries in sportscar racing :

LMP1, Audi Sport
LMP2, Highcroft Acura
GT1, All.Inkel.com Reiter Lamborghini (FIA GT)
GT2, Felbermayer-Proton Porsche (LMS)

ASCAR24/7/365.5
22nd August 2007, 15:08
suprised noone has mentioned the ford GT in fia gt3 or the blue viper in british gt..simple but looks soooo good

wmcot
23rd August 2007, 07:36
I'm not really fond of the Vitafone Maserati colors. I agree with the all-inkl Lambo and Sara Maseratis being very nice.

In ALMS, the Lowe's, Highcroft, and AGR Acuras look very nice up-close in person. I like the traditional Ferrari look of the Risi Competizione F430s.

The problem I have with the Penske Porsches is that I think of the Penske rental trucks everytime I see the color. That, and they are too close to the GT1 Corvettes in color. I loved last year's GT1 Aston Martins.

CCFanatic
23rd August 2007, 21:18
Big fan of AGR's P2 car.

LeonBrooke
24th August 2007, 00:09
There's a pale blue Aston Martin, I'm not sure who runs it but I have a picture of it. Just looks so good - an original livery.

siberiankiss
26th August 2007, 17:24
definitely the astons, because i mean really, can you ever go wrong with an aston??? :) and the highcroft acura for sure... agreed with the krohn racing being the worst... by far... thank god there's a beautiful red ferrari beneath that hideous green!!!!

harvick#1
26th August 2007, 17:58
the Yellow Vettes are way better than those Green Astons :p :

siberiankiss
27th August 2007, 21:09
no way!!! although that white one of ron fellows was pretty sexy!!!

Paul Holroyd
3rd September 2007, 16:57
Petersen White lightning Racing,
It looked good on the Porsche's and it still loooks good on the Ferrari