PDA

View Full Version : 13th June Rookie Tests

Filray
14th June 2007, 08:18
http://www.v8trophy.com/

Regards

car20
14th June 2007, 12:34
looks like a 13 car grid for june then unless a bunny is pulled from the hat!

deadsquirrel
14th June 2007, 12:50
Putting a positive spin on it, one driver's prepared to go out and buy his own car and have ANOTHER go at the rookie test and Carl Boardly shone in his test. I can quite understand CB putting the World Final first, he has some unfinished business there - to show his win last year was justified. Then it would be superb to see him run SCSA - he is a class driver, and would be a great addition to the field.

Tiesse
14th June 2007, 14:34
What was not to Eric Cowley-Booker's liking of the car he tested & was it the same car as Carl Boardley was using & if so, is he really going to buy a new car if he was not that happy with the one he was testing?

From a personal point of view, if I were in his position, Ithink I'd like to test a different car before I were to outlay that sort of money!

On the positive side of things though, nice to see another driver in the series!

turn 4 mad
14th June 2007, 17:23
What was not to Eric Cowley-Booker's liking of the car he tested & was it the same car as Carl Boardley was using & if so, is he really going to buy a new car if he was not that happy with the one he was testing?

From a personal point of view, if I were in his position, Ithink I'd like to test a different car before I were to outlay that sort of money!

On the positive side of things though, nice to see another driver in the series!

both drivers used the #99 car, carl had a little kiss with the wall coming out of turn 4 but done brill, sadly eric i think lost abit of confidence after spinning at turn 2 and coming to a halt just before turn 3- but done well to keep it of the wall, 4 tyres being the only damage.

Duane
14th June 2007, 21:38
we also have 3-4 drivers for rookie tests on july 10th.

Duane