PDA

View Full Version : Attention: read this before posting !

pino
11th June 2007, 09:43
Just so that you are aware - we intend to keep personal comments/attacks off the F1 forum.

As long as I've been here they have appeared from time to time, and we've done what we can to eliminate them, but ultimately it's your responsibility not to start a personal "war of words" on the forum, and if started, not to continue and pour petrol on the flames. After all, we're here to discuss F1.

Mods will issue warnings to anyone posting a personal comment/attack when we see them. If we don't see them, or you see a post that you consider is a personal comment/attack then report it. Temping though it might be, do not respond to it in the thread.

Too often perfectly good threads have been disrupted or wrecked by personal comments/attacks and we are fed up with seeing them appear.

Remember:
- We're here to discuss F1
- Personal comments/attacks are not acceptable
- If you post a personal comment/attack you will be warned
- Warnings mean points, and points can add up to a temporary or even permanent ban.

Simple :cool:

Enjoy discussing F1 :s mokin:

This will stay on top page for a while, hopefully will help :)

pino
21st October 2007, 10:40
Just a friendly warning to All of You . No matter how the race will end today, and who wins the title, please stay cool, watch your launguage, and think twice before posting...or many of you will end with a long ban.

You've been warned :)

pino
1st February 2008, 07:09
I just wanted to inform you guys that from today, a new ban-system called the GP-ban, will be used by janneppi and myself. It means that if/when needed, a member will be banned for an entire GP (friday to monday) Unfortunately the infraction point-system didn't help much last year, hence the introducing of this new ban. Hopefully this will help to keep everyone calm and cool, so we can enjoy the forum, and the new F1 season.

janneppi
28th March 2008, 09:39
One thing to add.

To the people who have gotten a warning or another type of infraction and
are wondwering why that splendid chap I was having a pleasant discussion comparing each others personal qualities and who is a bigger moron in general, is allowed to do so while I have been unfairly singled out.

Warnings and other infractions are personal and I'd rather not discuss them with other members.
Just because you don't see others warned, does it mean they haven't been similary reprimanded.

pino
29th August 2008, 11:25
Just a reminder to everyone so we don't have to explain everytime...

- Warnings mean points, and points can add up to a temporary or even permanent ban.

Mark
11th November 2008, 14:39
Just a reminder to everyone so we don't have to explain everytime...

Seems some have not read this, please read it again!

pino
13th May 2009, 10:30
Please do read the forum before posting a new thread, and make sure that there isn't one about the topic you want to discuss. That will save us/me some work.

Thank You :D

pino
21st October 2009, 10:05
And another note to add :

Please, Please and Please, make sure you read all the posts of the topic you want to discuss about, so you don't miss my posts where I post some requests like : Quit the insults/personal comments, stick to the topic, etc..etc.. And make sure you don't ignore those requests, because I am very tired of seen that many members in here do that. That was one of the reasons those members were banned yesterday. So if you want to avoid a ban do not ignore my requests.

Thank You for your attention :)

pino
27th November 2009, 07:40
Copying entire articles is against the law and against our policy/rules, so please don't do that. It's allowed to take short excerpt or selelcted parts from an article but the total must not exceed 10% of the work. In all cases a source or a link must be given.

Thank You :)

pino
20th November 2011, 13:42
Members quotes in signature are not longer allowed so please remove them and save me som work thanks :)