PDA

View Full Version : Alonso under pressure !!!!!

rohanweb
10th June 2007, 21:20
So FA is under pressure from LH ! ;)
and He is making so many mistakes , trying to keep LH in his side, but his tacticts are back firing him.. ie: he was just too ambitious to go faster than Lewis and cutting corners a bit too much and damaging his car / prone to losing his places to the cars behind him..

looks like he is under pressure from a 'Faster' rookie!!!! whats going on in his mind?

wmcot
11th June 2007, 06:43
FA had a horrible day! He missed the apex of the Senna curve and cut across the grass 4 times that I counted. What's even worse is that he seems to re-join the traffic without caring who is coming up behind him! He nearly took out LH and several others on one of his side-trips! He's done this before, whenever he leaves the track he just comes back on and forces other drivers to take evading actions. He's dangerous and it is only a matter of time before he takes someone out. The FIA need to look at the footage and warn him to expect a penalty if he keeps being dangerous! (Then again, getting passed by a Super Aguri on the last lap is a pretty good penalty!)

pino
11th June 2007, 07:01
I don't remember I've seen Fernando making so many mistakes in a race. This once again shows that he doesn't like to be under pressure. Not it will be more difficult for him to catch Hamilton...

Valve Bounce
11th June 2007, 07:05
I don't remember I've seen Fernando making so many mistakes in a race. This once again shows that he doesn't like to be under pressure. Not it will be more difficult for him to catch Hamilton...

Actually, the first off over the curbs damaged the car underneath - and Alonso didn't slow down enough to allow for the deterioration in handling.

larantuka
11th June 2007, 07:06
So FA is under pressure from LH ! ;)
and He is making so many mistakes , trying to keep LH in his side, but his tacticts are back firing him.. ie: he was just too ambitious to go faster than Lewis and cutting corners a bit too much and damaging his car / prone to losing his places to the cars behind him..

looks like he is under pressure from a 'Faster' rookie!!!! whats going on in his mind?
Nehi, Alonso is rider uneasily get pressured. Le's see what will he do in next races.

waitey
11th June 2007, 07:19
i agree wmcot. Alonso has done that a lot after making a mistake and just literally throwing the car back on the race track almost 90 degrees to the direction of the oncoming cars. If he makes a mistake, he should have to be more careful when coming back onto the track and not just throw the car back onto oncoming traffic that could cause a massive accident to many innocent drivers. The FIA definately need to have a talk to him.

Is definately under pressure and i think even he didn't think Hamilton would provide this much of a battle in this years championship.

wmcot
11th June 2007, 07:50
i agree wmcot. Alonso has done that a lot after making a mistake and just literally throwing the car back on the race track almost 90 degrees to the direction of the oncoming cars. If he makes a mistake, he should have to be more careful when coming back onto the track and not just throw the car back onto oncoming traffic that could cause a massive accident to many innocent drivers. The FIA definately need to have a talk to him.

He's been very lucky so far that either he has picked just the right gap to re-join in or that other drivers have been skillful enough not to T-bone his car as he re-enters. He's too good of a driver to be making those stupid moves!

OTA
11th June 2007, 09:12
Don't know about the pressure part because we'll need to see more to give a veredict in that, but what's clear is that FA had a horrible race yesterday. He made a mistake at the start and he did not stop making mistakes. He was unfortunate with the SC, but he was already in trouble all by himself.

It's in my opinion his worst race in F1 and there's really no excuse for it because he had the car and pace to have a good race. Even with the SC penalty he could had reached a podium had he remained error free, but the same FA merits praise many times this time around deserves a clear F.

Cheers
David

Donney
11th June 2007, 10:47
He blamed excessive graining on his tires, let's see what happens in the next races.

Ninse
11th June 2007, 12:23
It's in my opinion his worst race in F1 and there's really no excuse for it because he had the car and pace to have a good race. Even with the SC penalty he could had reached a podium had he remained error free, but the same FA merits praise many times this time around deserves a clear F.

Cheers
David

Itīs my opinon, completly agree

Regards,

Diegl

F1MAN2007
11th June 2007, 12:34
The Guy is under pressure because of Lewis Hamiliton.

Flavio Briatore (his ex-boss) said that :"... the only day I saw Alonso upset is the time he has been beaten by his team mate....he can take it easy when it has been done by another driver but not by his team mate..."

I think this confirm exactly what happened yesterday. He made mistakes because he was upset and won't to accept that the rookie has as well a talent and he can change things already in his first time career in F1.

Reasonably, if Alonso could cool down and accept the rookie to lead the race maybe he would have passed him by luck and if not, the second place would have been a last best result for him and for the team.

I am not the fan of Lewis, but yesterday he did a fantastic job!!