17th December 2006, 01:10
5th August - TVR Club 60th Aniversary.

Dave17
17th December 2006, 01:37
4th & 5th July Shell Eco

Chigley
17th December 2006, 01:46
4th & 5th July Shell Eco

Dave I think this counts as a corporate day rather than an event and it's virtually noiseless. :)

pickup
17th December 2006, 02:18
5th August - TVR Club 60th Aniversary.
Is this a TVR club "race" meeting or just a TVR club gathering?

darknessrock
17th December 2006, 10:18
Is this a TVR club "race" meeting or just a TVR club gathering?

From TVR Car Club (middx) website...

"60th Anniversary Celebration

The TVR Car Club will take over Rockingham motor circuit for the whole weekend, with a Track Day, Sprints, Tuscan Challenge Double Header Race, demonstrations of the latest models, Passenger Laps, Runs out, an Evening 'do' and most importantly, hundreds of TVRs of all colours and models all coming together to celebrate 60 years of TVR. "

pickup
17th December 2006, 12:20
Will this be an invitation only meeting or is it tickets, pre-booked or entry on the day?

Dave17
17th December 2006, 21:10
Dave I think this counts as a corporate day rather than an event and it's virtually noiseless. :)

Yep, could be, but it was on the 750mc calendar so I thought it would be worth posting.....I don't belive it is a closed to the public event though.

Al_Green
18th December 2006, 00:08
Yep, could be, but it was on the 750mc calendar so I thought it would be worth posting.....I don't belive it is a closed to the public event though.

Not really a great spectator event though issit, unless you're really into your technology. But whatever floats your kayak I suppose.

Interesting to see how this Trevors Various Roadcars meeting fits in to the calendar. TVRCC fit into BARCs club meetings, so we'll wait to see what's on their availability sheets I suppose

Al.

Edit: Scratch that BARC comment, that was '05. TVR Challenge appears to be BRSCC for '07.

Al_Green
18th December 2006, 00:27
From the Challenge's own forum:

Trackday on Friday
Testing & Sprint Championship Saturday
Qually & 2 x races on Sunday
Plus off-track stuff for the 60th anniv.

Al