PDA

View Full Version : scsa yellow card !

car20
7th June 2007, 15:29
On the subject of scsa under a yellow card from the msa, how many cars do they consider for a series to be chopped?

My own thinking would be under 10 on the grid hence the scsa yellow card(per 2006), but to have that recinded how many cars do scsa have to have to get it removed or can they continue the yellow card until they have more cars on the grid?

PitMarshal
8th June 2007, 07:36
If I remember correctly the "yellow card" is issued if grids are continually below 15 cars, so I imagine it would be the same for getting it removed.

ready2rock
8th June 2007, 13:49
i seem to recall the minimum grid is usually about 12 :s

racing59
8th June 2007, 19:05
Were it not for some administrative boo boo's, we would have had 13 for the first meeting.

As I understand it, both Miguel and Adriano will be out at the next meeting, making that 13 reality, and maybe, just maybe, following the Rookie Training, there may be yet more....

PitMarshal
8th June 2007, 19:51
The more the merrier. I'm still hoping that the new sponsorship will bring some more 'old hands' back in.

The whole yellow card business is nonsense anyway. Unless they've changed the regs since I last saw them, the ultimate sanction is that you lose 'championship' status and can only run as a 'series' i.e you can't award points for races or have an overall champion. Then again, find me a series where there isn't an unnoficial points table hidden away in someone's toolbox...

Abo
8th June 2007, 20:09
The more the merrier. I'm still hoping that the new sponsorship will bring some more 'old hands' back in.

The whole yellow card business is nonsense anyway. Unless they've changed the regs since I last saw them, the ultimate sanction is that you lose 'championship' status and can only run as a 'series' i.e you can't award points for races or have an overall champion. Then again, find me a series where there isn't an unnoficial points table hidden away in someone's toolbox...

Yeah, but not to have a championship leader/winner would suck :(