PDA

View Full Version : Kimi's heritage

andreag
6th June 2007, 11:13
After five races, McLaren cars hadn't mechanical failures, while Ferraris had some problems. It seems that Kimi didn't let this heritage in the team.

But after his years in McLaren, it had to be something he let to the team; nobody can stay some years in a place without leaving any footprint.

Now we've found it; this is Kimi's heritage in McLaren:
http://www.profacil.net/F1/Rapper.jpg

Valve Bounce
6th June 2007, 12:50
OK, so you think Kimi has a hair follicle disorder?

andreag
6th June 2007, 14:17
It has to be something in the helmet.

gloomyDAY
6th June 2007, 14:53
This is bound to be the biggest thread failure, ever!

Big Ben
6th June 2007, 15:05
andreaq, we are in on the same side now... McLaren and FA`s fans (i like LH too)... so... one question: what´s the point of this?

andreag
6th June 2007, 15:53
I found that photo this morning, and I wanted to share, but I thought it was too boring to post the photo with a phrase like "Hamilton sings, like JV".

I also wanted to check how many people would open a thread with such tittle, and how many of them would understand its sense (Valve did it, of course), and how many wouldn't.

I'm also surprised how nobody post the photo before with a caption like "Hamilton on his way to win the Eurovision song contest", given the actual hype.

Probably because he was just rapping, and not singing.

I'm just joking during the dead minutes between 30 Windows Vista installations I have to finish today.