PDA

View Full Version : OT: 2CV 24 Hour photos online

Reynard
5th June 2007, 22:29
My photos from the 2CV 24 hours at Snet are now online. Usual URL applies i.e. http://www.post14.f9.co.uk/p14_gallery.htm

Hope you have fun with these - and you'll be able to see just how WET it actually was... :eek:

Comments, critique and captions always welcome. Let me know if these are :up: or :down: ;)

Al_Green
5th June 2007, 23:17
Well done Witty, I think I'd have said 'Sod the photos' and headed for a warm & dry whatever a long time before. Hopefully the other 24hr in the land of the tin snail in a couple of weeks time will be slightly drier (but if not at least I'll have a grandstand to hide under this time)!

Al.

ps O/T good luck to Verge in the #32 Zytec & Darren Turner in the #009 Aston for the French race, as well as anyone else involved with a SCSA / ASCAR link

Reynard
6th June 2007, 21:51
Thanks, Al. At one point on Sunday night I was seriously thinking of heading home, but as I was producing stuff for one of the teams, I couldn't just pack up and go.

I did manage to hole out in a couple of empty marshals' posts for some of the photos, but most of the time it was little me getting very wet. I now have a stinker of a cold to show for it as well.

And I thought the Willhire in '05 was fuffy miserable... Mind, was a lot more fun than the Willhire and the folks at Team Fine Print make a good cup of tea - not as good as the tea at Revolution tho! ;)