5th June 2007, 16:41
the one of dale ha ha ha

Redmond500
5th June 2007, 19:19
Lol..

darknessrock
8th June 2007, 22:17
nice one Gav!! :) :) :) )
And thanks for putting the pic of my young 'un on your website..
See you back at the rock soon

Abo
10th June 2007, 09:18
the mst timing website doesn't have details of Mondello for this weekend, so I can't track the timings :(

JovialJooles
10th June 2007, 13:19
the one of dale ha ha ha

Priceless! Who needs Photoshop? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

quorky
10th June 2007, 19:20
the one of dale ha ha ha
that hair cut make u look thinner

nhrfan
10th June 2007, 21:34
Pick up results

are on mylaps.com
Hope this link works

http://mylaps.com/results/newResults.jsp?id=557494

darknessrock
10th June 2007, 22:04
Thanks for that link,,
Well done pete, What happened to the 7 retirees?

Chigley
10th June 2007, 23:05
Many thanks, that's cured my curiousity.

:)

truckmonster
11th June 2007, 02:16
Just got back from mondello, it was some of the best circuit pickuptruck racing i have seen, well done to Pete Stevens with his first win!

pickup
11th June 2007, 20:11
Just got back from mondello, it was some of the best circuit pickuptruck racing i have seen, well done to Pete Stevens with his first win!

Have to agree with that! but what a poor spectator turnout.Weather superb but hardly anybody there for Saturdays race and i wouldn't think more than a couple of hundred on Sunday. IMO didn't do much to publicise put's in Ireland considering the effort all the teams put in, not to sure why there were so few people about i thought the Irish loved their motorsport perhaps lack of promoting by the circuit.

acorn
12th June 2007, 15:56
Have to agree with that! but what a poor spectator turnout.Weather superb but hardly anybody there for Saturdays race and i wouldn't think more than a couple of hundred on Sunday. IMO didn't do much to publicise put's in Ireland considering the effort all the teams put in, not to sure why there were so few people about i thought the Irish loved their motorsport perhaps lack of promoting by the circuit.

not pickups i know, but this is why alan gow said mondello was off the btcc schedule this year:

http://www.btcc.net/forum/showpost.php?p=37131&postcount=2

i have to confess that i was surprised to see pickups going there. whenever i've seen club type racing at mondello on the telly the "crowds" have been thin if not invisible.