PDA

View Full Version : US magazine coverage.

Nick Brad
4th June 2007, 23:26
Following on from what I said in the Rockingham entrance advert thread, here is part of an email I recieved from Craig Murto of Late Model Racer magazine;

Nick:
I do have my eye on Dillon Motor Speedway; I certainly hope Mr. Barfield has success with the track.
Obviously my heart and soul goes into this magazine, but I am very much into all motorsports and keep my fingers in everything by writing a weekly newspaper column about racing. Lewis Hamilton has gotten a lot of ink from me lately.
Does that series that ran the old-style ASA Tour cars still exist in the UK? Is Howe still providing cars for it? If it does exist, would you be interested in contributing a short piece (with photos, of course) just to update my readers on that series?
Spotting is a tough assignment. The guy who took the photographs at my wedding is Dario Franchitti's spotter; I guess I owe him a phone call!

Craig Murto
Late Model Racer magazine
Unfortunately I do not have any pictures of this season due to my digital camera dying on me at the first event, so can someone please provide me with some quality shots. (PM me for current email addy if you can help.) Also, can you please do a report for me on the pickups Kate, Everyone here recognises your contribution to pickups and if we can have an article printed about the trucks, hopefully it would be a welcome reward for your input.