PDA

View Full Version : TRD3: Formula Palmer Audi Round 1: Brands Hatch GP

RaikkonenRules
15th December 2006, 22:15
The opening round of the first ever TRD3 single seater series takes place at the brillilant Brands Hatch GP Circuit.

Rules:
Difficulty: 100%
Full Grid
Corner Cutting: On
Dangerous Driving: On
Laps: 17

Please PM me your times by 18:00 29 Decmber GMT time.

Entry List: 15
#4 Nick Tallon Vorsprung Durch Czechnik (UK)
#5 Foxystoat V8 Thunder Racing
#7 Lugnut Lugnut Racing (USA) (PC)
#8 RaikkonenRules Team Triple R (UK)
#17 Rickupinoft Audi Sport (PC)
#21 Bobzee BZR (PC)
#23 El Sween Team PSR (GBR)
#33 Harvick #1 Audi Team Champion North America (USA)
#44 Alfa Fan Team Kit-Kat Racing (GBR)
#51 Peter Vuko Team Aussi (AUS)
#82 Johnny Shell Kentucky Fried Racing (USA)
#88 Craig Nayler Siennar Sports (GBR)
#124 Neil Adams Team CBA (GBR)
#131 Crutts CruttSpeed (PC)
#666 Real Illusions Mobile Chicane Racing

New Entrants please submit your entry on this thread.

Thanks and good luck :up:

Peter Vuko
15th December 2006, 22:33
Do you want Qualifying times? With the longer races we will all use harder tyres, but in qualifying you can use soft tyres to achieve your best time possible. What I do in the V8's is put up the Top 3 Qualifying times with the results. It adds another dimension to the game.

RaikkonenRules
15th December 2006, 22:44
I don't want Quali Times but if you really feel the need then your free to do so.

Muz
16th December 2006, 08:43
Could you include me. Won't be able to do the whole season but would like to do some racing through my holidays.

Muz #39
ZOOM Racing
PS2 Wheel Man Gears
Australia

Just to confirm, setups allowed??!!

Peter Vuko
16th December 2006, 10:35
Yes, set ups are allowed Muz. Welcome back!!!

Brown, Jon Brow
16th December 2006, 10:46
I might do a limited campaign. :up:

I'll only have funding to do the British rounds and maybe one overseas. ;)

I'm not really a single seater driver though.

EDIT: I'll do the rounds at Brands Hatch, Oulton, Norisring and Zandvoort if that's ok :up:

RaikkonenRules
16th December 2006, 18:21
Muz I've added your entry.

Entry List: 16
#21 Bobzee BZR (PC)
#39 Muz ZOOM Racing (AUS)

BJB if your planning an entry please submit in this thread.

Brown, Jon Brow
16th December 2006, 19:50
Entry List: 17
#11 Jon Brown Prodrive (GBR)
#21 Bobzee BZR (PC)

RaikkonenRules
16th December 2006, 20:03
Thanks BJB Good Luck :up:

Muz
17th December 2006, 02:23
Yes, set ups are allowed Muz. Welcome back!!!

Thanks Pete. I just saw how slow the times were around eastern creek and thought perhaps it was default.

lugnut_usa
17th December 2006, 19:41
Thanks Pete. I just saw how slow the times were around eastern creek and thought perhaps it was default.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I didn't put in much practice time in regards to setup since it was just a practice race. :D

Out of curiosity I checked the Codemasters Hall of Fame, the top laptime at
Eastern Creek for FPA is a 1:06.70. Of course, it's hard to tell if some of the times are legit (I know for a fact some are not, and they were never wiped from the boards even though PC version 1.0 had a major flaw that allowed upgrade parts to cars that didn't normally get them).

I was able to go back today and knock over a second off my previous best just by messing with the gears, so I know more is out there.

These cars really seem to be all about having the proper gearing more than anything. They have so much downforce, grip is rarely an issue.

RaikkonenRules
17th December 2006, 20:12
I have recieved times from Lugnut :)

lugnut_usa
18th December 2006, 04:10
I get 'em in when I can. ;)

Wife was out for a bit today, my almost-two-year-old was napping!

I take the opportunities as they come, because they don't come often :D

Brown, Jon Brow
18th December 2006, 09:57
I get 'em in when I can. ;)

Wife was out for a bit today, my almost-two-year-old was napping!

I take the opportunities as they come, because they don't come often :D

The new tannat?........... :erm:

real_illusions
18th December 2006, 12:20
hopefully do my races today

been busy last few days..had a bit of practise last night that went well..so i expect to be about 4 seconds a lap slower than everyone else :p :

RaikkonenRules
18th December 2006, 21:43
The new tannat?........... :erm:

Lugnut's time was very quick, just narrowly missing mine though.

Brown, Jon Brow
18th December 2006, 21:55

I was on about trying to race when the kids alowed him to. :p :

lugnut_usa
19th December 2006, 00:47

Traffic was a pain late in the race.

I honestly think it'll come down to who has the clearest path through it. At one point I caught five cars all in a row, lost a lot of time getting around them.

It was either that or catching them in the last corners (not the big bend leading into the pit straight, but the two before that)

Also, not sure how many of you know about it, but check into the Hall of Fame at codemasters website. Here's the Formula Palmer Audi rankings:

http://www.codemasters.com/halloffame/display-hall.php?gameid=44&order=72

Brands Hatch is the only track I have times for at the moment :D

When you check the lap records in your time trial list, you'll see a 12 letter checksum, basically you enter that on the site and it'll rank your lap vs. everyone else.

c8nay
19th December 2006, 02:53
so i expect to be about 4 seconds a lap slower than everyone else :p :

You haven't seen my times yet! :rolleyes:

Peter Vuko
19th December 2006, 11:25
Good to see Lugnut & BobZee in the top 5 on Codies Hall of Fame. Quick times boys!!! I have not had a good chance yet to set the car up properly but I will give it a good go this weekend & try & keep up with you guys. This will be a closely contested series. The new wheel must be working well Mr.Zee!!!!

johnny shell
19th December 2006, 14:39
I keep reading about gearing. I hope it doesn't take me too long to figure it out.

I did make one discovery that should help me - I found that my brake was dragging. that little white line next to the tach that indicates when you're pressing the gas & brake gave it away. so I adjusted the saturation or something until it went away.

then I retried my go cart RoC race & my times were slower! that was later in the evening after a few beers though. so I'll blame it on that.

Muz
20th December 2006, 08:40
Good to see Lugnut & BobZee in the top 5 on Codies Hall of Fame.

They ain't any more!!

Muz
20th December 2006, 08:48
OOps, I spoke too soon. Nice time Bob!!

BobZee
20th December 2006, 08:50
They ain't any more!!

You better check that again, Muz! I am right in your slipstream... start checking your mirrors, mate !

Brown, Jon Brow
20th December 2006, 10:52
Right I'm going to have a time trail in these to see if I can become the 1st Englishman in a long while to kick some Aussie but!!! (Kevin Pieterson doesn't count as he is partly South African ;) )

If you don't here from me again it means that I have failed.

Muz
20th December 2006, 12:28
Right I'm going to have a time trail in these to see if I can become the 1st Englishman in a long while to kick some Aussie but!!! (Kevin Pieterson doesn't count as he is partly South African ;) )

Partly South African????

The only thing English about him is his love of losing!!!!!

RaikkonenRules
20th December 2006, 20:21
I have recieved times from Mad Cat Jr.'s apparentley disasterous race. :)

Peter Vuko
20th December 2006, 21:04
Hey J.B. you have got another Aussie's arse to kick - look at the top 3 places on Codies for the Formula Audi at Brands - its an Aussie Trifecta!!! Hey Muz this is like old times!! The race could be interesting - tyre choicel & when to use the boost will be vital.

harvick#1
20th December 2006, 21:10
is there a mandatory pit or no?

RaikkonenRules
21st December 2006, 11:37
is there a mandatory pit or no?

Nope none in any race in this series

Brown, Jon Brow
21st December 2006, 13:00
Well I did my time trail and I've discovered that i'm a Paul Collingwood. :( I can't get anymore speed out of the car on my set-up. Maybe the Australian version of the game runs faster than the European version. :laugh: What top-speed do you guys reach? I'm at 262km/h coming into Paddock and I go under the bridge on the long straight at 0:29:80 secondsish.

Does Muz use a Wheel? I'm still useing the standard xbox controller. :bigcry:
http://www.codemasters.co.uk/halloffame/display-hall.php?gameid=44&order=72&pageno=1

However I'm pleased to beat Peter Vuko in the British GT at Castle Combe

http://www.codemasters.co.uk/halloffame/display-hall.php?gameid=44&order=61&pageno=1

Who is Adam Stoma

Alfa Fan
21st December 2006, 13:40
I'm hopelessly off the pace but I'll submit my time anyway.

RaikkonenRules
21st December 2006, 13:57
Do not fear Alfa Fan, you are third fastest out of 5 so far. ;)

harvick#1
21st December 2006, 16:45
Well I did my time trail and I've discovered that i'm a Paul Collingwood. :( I can't get anymore speed out of the car on my set-up. Maybe the Australian version of the game runs faster than the European version. :laugh: What top-speed do you guys reach? I'm at 262km/h coming into Paddock and I go under the bridge on the long straight at 0:29:80 secondsish.

the english versoin is slower than both of yours :mark:

At eastern creek there is three brake zones, and the rest full throttle, somehow I was 4 seconds slower than the fastest lap :mark:

lugnut_usa
21st December 2006, 18:05
the english versoin is slower than both of yours :mark:

At eastern creek there is three brake zones, and the rest full throttle, somehow I was 4 seconds slower than the fastest lap :mark:

Are you sure about that?

I'm far from being as fast as the quickest drivers out there, but I only remember braking twice, and only one of those was a really hard braking zone.

Peter Vuko
21st December 2006, 21:59
That's 5 of the entries now in the top 10 on Codies. The Time Trial should become a part of the lead up to each race. It's like the practice seessions before the race. It gives everyone an idea if they are on the pace & also authenticates the times people are capable of doing. Any comments???

Brown, Jon Brow
21st December 2006, 22:07
Good idea :up:
I don't think people can cheat and use turbo boost on these cars because of the standard 60bhp boost function.
But on the Clio Cup I've set very quick times that have only managed to get on to about the 5th page!!!

It would have worked well in the British GT championship where there are only around 15 entries per track.

I've just noticed something dodgy in the DTM at Oschersleben

Look at the fastest time
http://www.codemasters.co.uk/halloffame/display-hall.php?gameid=44&order=65&pageno=01

harvick#1
21st December 2006, 22:28
where are all of you getting this speed.

I would be 22nd on the speed carts at Brands Hatch right now, and I've max'd out a good set-up.

Muz
22nd December 2006, 03:51
Good idea :up:

I've just noticed something dodgy in the DTM at Oschersleben

Look at the fastest time
http://www.codemasters.co.uk/halloffame/display-hall.php?gameid=44&order=65&pageno=01

The only way you can cheat on Codies is to guess the code. However it usually means a ridiculous time like the one you mention.

BTW I use a Logitech GT Pro wheel, man gears, and always drive from the cockpit.

Muz
22nd December 2006, 03:54
I also like the idea of posting on the codemasters site as a type of qualifying. I know the race lap times will be slower due to harder tyres and fuel loads but its a nice contest within a contest.

Speaking of which, when is someone going to knock off my fastest time, I need a challenge!!!

lugnut_usa
22nd December 2006, 04:20
The only way you can cheat on Codies is to guess the code. However it usually means a ridiculous time like the one you mention.

BTW I use a Logitech GT Pro wheel, man gears, and always drive from the cockpit.

A time difference that great, yeah...there's something going on there.

There was a cheat on the PC, really more of a hack...the 1.0 version of the game, there was a way to apply upgrades to cars that didn't normally get them (like the DTM's). A lot of the times on the HOF were set that way. A couple of Norwegians started the trend and had huge leads on the boards for a while.

lugnut_usa
22nd December 2006, 05:21
I also like the idea of posting on the codemasters site as a type of qualifying. I know the race lap times will be slower due to harder tyres and fuel loads but its a nice contest within a contest.

Speaking of which, when is someone going to knock off my fastest time, I need a challenge!!!

Ask, and ye shall receive :D

http://www.codemasters.com/halloffame/display-hall.php?gameid=44&order=72

Thanks to you guys, I now know that just because I think I've got a good setup, that doesn't mean I do. ;)

There's more I left on the track...I was able to beat my best lap in each of the three sectors, just not all at the same time.

RaikkonenRules
22nd December 2006, 10:20
I have times from BobZee. :)

Muz
22nd December 2006, 11:14
Yes, finally something to shoot for. Give me 5 mins and I'll see what I can do

Muz
22nd December 2006, 11:33
Is that all you got??

Here is the new mark

http://au.codemasters.com/halloffame/display-hall.php?gameid=44&order=72&pageno=1

BTW How do you adjust the setup on these cars to make em go fast!!

Brown, Jon Brow
22nd December 2006, 11:56
Geees!!! I can't get any more speed. Maybe I need to get myself a wheel or improve the set-up. Anyone who's raced me on BATracer knows that I'm useless at setting up cars.
What settings have people used on the toe, camber and brake bias?
and what top speed to people reach?

Brown, Jon Brow
22nd December 2006, 14:28
To make myself feel beter I have just entered some quick times in the British GT CUP.

1st at Castle Combe
2nd at Brands
3rd at Oulton

http://www.codemasters.co.uk/halloffame/display-hall.php?gameid=44&order=60&pageno=1

lugnut_usa
22nd December 2006, 15:28
Nice laps guys ;)

I've got a full plate for the weekend, and my family and I are moving to a new apartment soon. Not sure what kind of time I'll have to work on it, but I'll post up a new time eventually and let you know. :D

RaikkonenRules
23rd December 2006, 15:06
Just a week to go until the deadline and so far I have 7 sets of times including my own and I'm still expecting 10 more. I'm glad to say that so far I have the fastest time but the likes of BJB and Peter Vuko are yet to send their times. :D

harvick#1
23rd December 2006, 18:50
I'm withdrawing from this series, I'm going to only run the Clio Cup.

RaikkonenRules
23rd December 2006, 20:50
Shame Harvick. I'll remove you from the entry list but this series ends about two months after the Clio Cup, feel free to re-enter then if you change your mind.

Muz
24th December 2006, 11:09
Completed my race today as I'm off to spend Xmas with my family. Very happy with the result, a clean race using a good setup that gave a solid pace throughout.

I also posted my fastest time on the codies site.

http://au.codemasters.com/halloffame/display-hall.php?gameid=44&order=72

I did 5 to 10 laps within .10 of this but couldn't get any faster so I've obviously maxed out my setup (and talent) so I tip my hat to any who top it!!!!

real_illusions
24th December 2006, 12:30
holy f---...!!

a 1:00.53

how the hell do you manage that!?

I'm flat round all the circuit bar 3 corners. 2 of which i brake and change gear, the other i just lift.

I'm lapping around 1:04's and 1:05's

I gotta be missing something on the setup..surely..

Neil Adams
24th December 2006, 12:51
im same as you real, no dis-respect to anyone but i don't have time to faff about with setups, just run the races and practice sessions with default setup and go as fast as i can

lugnut_usa
24th December 2006, 15:25
holy f---...!!

a 1:00.53

how the hell do you manage that!?

I'm flat round all the circuit bar 3 corners. 2 of which i brake and change gear, the other i just lift.

I'm lapping around 1:04's and 1:05's

I gotta be missing something on the setup..surely..

You should only be braking for one corner. You shouldn't even have to lift for any of the rest. I don't.

Brown, Jon Brow
24th December 2006, 16:47
You should only be braking for one corner. You shouldn't even have to lift for any of the rest. I don't.

I can't do the final left hander flat and I think that costing be time through the long run to paddock hill bend.

I think that cars with lots of grip like these reward the smoothness you can apply with a steering wheel. ;)

real_illusions
24th December 2006, 17:58
the final left i definatly cant do flat. all the others i can if i get the lines right.

except for druids of course, if i took that flat, then there wouldn't be much left of the car afterwards ;)

lugnut_usa
24th December 2006, 22:19
I'll definitely agree with the assessment about the wheel. It makes these cars much, much easier to drive.

With my older, slower setup (before I started hotlapping with people here and realizing I could go faster), I was running mid to high 1:02's during the race.

Wish I'd done the hotlapping first, found the extra speed, then ran my race! ;)

RaikkonenRules
25th December 2006, 00:53
Completed my race today as I'm off to spend Xmas with my family. Very happy with the result, a clean race using a good setup that gave a solid pace throughout.

I also posted my fastest time on the codies site.

http://au.codemasters.com/halloffame/display-hall.php?gameid=44&order=72

I did 5 to 10 laps within .10 of this but couldn't get any faster so I've obviously maxed out my setup (and talent) so I tip my hat to any who top it!!!!

Congratulations Muz I think your the fastest so far. :up:

RaikkonenRules
27th December 2006, 18:29
Deadline for times is Friday. Still expecting 8 more sets of times.

RaikkonenRules
27th December 2006, 22:31
Recieved times from R_I. :up: Still expecting times from Johnny Shell, Foxystoat, Peter Vuko, BJB, Rickupinoft, El Sween and Nick Tallon. ;)

Peter Vuko
28th December 2006, 09:56
Just sent in my times. Pretty happy with the race. I set myself a target & beat it, but I have no doubts that Muz will be the one to beat. I'm hoping at best for a podium spot. I was able to circulate in the high 01's & low 02's for most of the race. The last 5 laps were difficult - lapping the entire field - lost me some precious time. Great cars to drive!!

real_illusions
28th December 2006, 12:07
you guys lapped some cars?? i haven't a chance in hell in getting anywhere in these then ;)

johnny shell
28th December 2006, 16:17
I'll be running my race saturday and will send in my times as soon as I can. hopefully you'll be running a little behind and me being a day late won't cause any problems. if it does I'll just take the DNF that I deserve. thanks either way!

real_illusions
28th December 2006, 16:38
I'll be running my race saturday and will send in my times as soon as I can. hopefully you'll be running a little behind and me being a day late won't cause any problems. if it does I'll just take the DNF that I deserve. thanks either way!

you can run only if your slower than me ;)

RaikkonenRules
28th December 2006, 18:22

That's OK Johnny. New Deadline Saturday December 30 18:00 GMT time.

RaikkonenRules
29th December 2006, 22:48
1 day till deadline. Still 6 entrants left to send their times.

El Sween
29th December 2006, 23:07
Thank gawd you changed the deadline. Im off to run my race now with no practice.

foxystoat
30th December 2006, 11:32
will have a go this afternoon.

Brown, Jon Brow
30th December 2006, 12:42
i'll do my races today and I'll use P.Vuko's times he said he did in the race as a benchmark. However he said he did low 1:02s and high 1:01s in the race, I'm not sure ui'll be able to match that on hard race tyres as I can only do 1:01s on soft tyres.

I rackon Muz will be the one beat if he lap at 1:00s during the race.

El Sween
30th December 2006, 13:07
Well I have no idea how you guys are so quick. I have a lot of work to do. I had no time to work on set ups so for the next race I will give it a try. Sadly I will have to post the first DNF of the season as whilst running 4th on lap 6 I barrell rolled at paddock hill bend and I have run out of time to complete a race. Still i went out in style......

RaikkonenRules
30th December 2006, 16:51
Recieved times from Foxystoat and a DNF from El Sween. Expecting times from BJB and Johhny Shell later tonight. Harvick #1 has withdrawn and I haven't heard anything from Rickupinoft or Nick Tallon. :( Results go up at 20:00 GMT tonight.

BM
30th December 2006, 17:28
Can I put in a late entry?

#13 - Michael Booth
Booth Racing
Manual Gears
PS2 Joypad or BMWWilliams steering wheel - whichever I find to be better with FPA.

RaikkonenRules
30th December 2006, 17:38
Sure. :) Deadline for this race is in less than 4 hours though.

RaikkonenRules
30th December 2006, 17:41
Entry List: 17
#4 Nick Tallon Vorsprung Durch Czechnik (GBR)
#5 Foxystoat V8 Thunder Racing (GBR)
#8 RaikkonenRules Team Triple R (GBR)
#11 Jon Brown Prodrive (GBR)
#13 Micheal Booth Booth Racing (Scotland)
#17 Rickupinoft Audi Sport (PC) (GBR)
#21 Bobzee BZR (PC) (AUS)
#131 Crutts CruttSpeed (PC) (GBR)
#666 Real Illusions Mobile Chicane Racing (GBR)

RaikkonenRules
30th December 2006, 20:13
Have times from BJB and I regret to inform you that he just beat me but lost to Peter Vuko so no extra points for UK in the nations Cup. Waiting for BM and Johny Shell to send their times then I'll put up the results.

BM
30th December 2006, 20:24
Sorry Raik, I've decided to give up - after countless attempts culminating in 6 laps before being DSQ for dangerous driving - well, others hitting me! - and a fastest lap of 1:06.67 in my final race, I think I need to get more practice with FPA! And I'm very tired. I await the results with interest though! :D

Brown, Jon Brow
30th December 2006, 20:28
Have times from BJB and I regret to inform you that he just beat me but lost to Peter Vuko so no extra points for UK in the nations Cup. Waiting for BM and Johny Shell to send their times then I'll put up the results.

Just ruin the results then! :rolleyes:

johnny shell
30th December 2006, 20:46
time submitted! thanks for wating for me.

it was a good race for me. my time were a couple seconds off from what I've seen some of you post in the code masters hall of fame, but they were good for me and I really improved my consistancy a lot.

in practice once I barel rolled the car, kept going, & still did a 1:07 lap!

RaikkonenRules
30th December 2006, 22:43
Sorry Raik, I've decided to give up - after countless attempts culminating in 6 laps before being DSQ for dangerous driving - well, others hitting me! - and a fastest lap of 1:06.67 in my final race, I think I need to get more practice with FPA! And I'm very tired. I await the results with interest though! :D

Very well BM. I'll put you down as a DNF that got disqualified. Now to put up the results. :)

RaikkonenRules
30th December 2006, 22:52
Well a very interesrting first round of the Formula Palmer Audi Championship with Aussie, Muz taking the honours from American, Lugnut who is the meat between two Aussies as Peter Vuko finshed third less than two seconds back.

Mad cat jnr
30th December 2006, 23:13
Can we have a full list please?

Joe

RaikkonenRules
30th December 2006, 23:25
Race Report:

15 cars out of the expected 18 line up to take the start as Harvick withdrew just before the event while Rickupinoft and Nick Tallon failed to turn up and we also have a latecomer, Scotlands Micheal Booth.

So Muz lines up on pole with an astonishing time in the 1:00s, a full second ahead of Peter Vuko who lines up alongside.

The lights go out and its go! Muz gets a good start but Vuko has a nightmare and is passed by Lugnut, RaikkonenRules and Jon Brown going into Paddock Hill Bend. Disaster towards the back as Crutts loses it coming out of Paddock and crashes the car. He keeps it going however and limps back to the pits.

After the opening lap Muz has a second lead over Lugnut. RR is a second further back in third and trying to fight off Jon Brown, BobZee and Peter Vuko who is desperately trying to fight back after his appaling start. Johnny Shell is seventh, then Real Illusions, followed by Neil Adams, Micheal Booth, Alfa Fan, El Sween, Foxystoat and Craig Nayler who has held up by Crutts crash. Crutts rejoins two laps down and brings up the rear.

After 6 laps Peter Vuko has fought his way back up to third but Muz and Lugnut are both pulling away from the rest of the field. Further back Alfa Fan passes Micheal Booth for tenth. Muz is already catching the backmarkers as he passes the battling Foxystoat and Craig Nayler. Lugnut is slightly held up by them and falls back towards Vuko who is running at the same pace as the leader.

Drama on lap 10. El Sween made a passing move on Booth at Druids for 11th but runs straight into the back of him. El Sween is out on the spot while Booth manges to keep going but is called into the pits by the stewards. He is disqualified for 'causing' an 'avoideble accident'. :rolleyes:

Jon Brown passes RR for fourth.

In the closing stages Muz has a comfortable lead over Lugnut who is being rapidly caught by Vuko. Little tussle for fourth going on between Jon Brown, RR and BobZee. Johnny Shell is not too far behind while Real Illusions is the only other driver on the lead lap.

Muz takes a well earned victory as he cruises accross the line five seconds ahead of Lugnut who just holds off Vuko. Next is Jon Brown who takes the honour of being top Brit with RR and BobZee close behind. Johnny Shell is next with RI in eighth place. Neil Adams isthe first car a lap down followed by Alfa Fan then Foxystoat who just holds off a fast closing Craig Nayler both of whom are two laps down. Last and least :p : is Crutts who struggles home three laps down in a bad handling car.

Hope you enjoyed RRTV's coveridge of the Brands Hatch round of the FPA championship as much as I did, see you next time at Oran Park. :up:

RaikkonenRules
30th December 2006, 23:26
Can we have a full list please?

Joe

Alright keep your top on :D

johnny shell
30th December 2006, 23:29
great report RR! thanks for that... heading home from work for the weekend now.

happy new year!

RaikkonenRules
30th December 2006, 23:35
Pos-Car #-Driver----------- Time---- Fastest Lap Nation---Behind
1---39-- Muz-------------- 17:43.5 01:01.4-----Aus-----Leader
2---7--- Lugnut Usa------- 17:49.2 01:02.3-----USA-----00:05.7
3---51-- Peter Vuko------- 17:50.7 01:01.8-----Aus-----00:07.1
4---11-- Jon Brown-------- 18:01.6 01:02.8-----England--00:18.0
5---8--- RaikkonenRules---- 18:04.3 01:02.7-----England--00:20.7
6---21-- BobZee----------- 18:05.7 01:02.5-----Aus ---00:22.2
7---82-- Johnny Shell------ 18:14.1 01:03.0-----USA ---00:30.5
8---666- Real Illusions------ 18:39.2 01:04.5-----England--00:55.6
9---124- Neil Adams-------- 18:53.3 01:05.2-----England--1 lap
10--44-- Alfa Fan---------- 19:09.7 01:06.2-----England--1 lap
11--5--- FoxyStoat-------- 20:24.1 01:09.0-----England--2 laps
12--88-- Craig Nayler------ 20:27.7 01:07.9-----England--2 laps
13--131- Crutts------------ 21:26.3 01:09.4-----England--3 laps
14--23-- El Sween--------- DNF----- 01:07.2-----England--Crash
15--13-- Micheal Booth----- DNF----- 01:06.7-----Scotland-Disqualified
16--4--- Nick Tallon-------- DNS----- NA----------England--Did not compete
17--17-- Rickupinoft------- DNS----- NA--------- England--Did not compete
18--33-- Harvick #1------- DNS----- NA--------- USA------Withdrawn

RaikkonenRules
30th December 2006, 23:42
Standings

1. Muz 25
2. Lugnut Usa 20
3. Peter Vuko 16
4. Jon Brown 13
5. RaikkonenRules 11
6. BobZee 10
7. Johnny Shell 9
8. Real Illusions 8
9. Neil Adams 7
10. Alfa Fan 6
11. FoxyStoat 5
12. Craig Nayler 4
13. Crutts 3
14. El Sween 0
15. Micheal Booth 0
16. Nick Tallon
17. Rickupinoft
18. Harvick #1

RaikkonenRules
30th December 2006, 23:45
PC Championship

1. Lugnut Usa 10
2. BobZee 8
3. Crutts 6
4. Rickupinoft

RaikkonenRules
30th December 2006, 23:47
Nations Cup

1. Australia 25
2. USA 20
3. England 13
4. Scotland 0

Neil Adams
31st December 2006, 00:05
more then happy with that, was expecting to be right at the back

great race report raikkonen, keep up the good work, cheers!

Mad cat jnr
31st December 2006, 00:31
Only 7 seconds a lap slower? Not bad

Joe

real_illusions
31st December 2006, 00:43
i think it'd be fair for the top 2 drivers of each country to score points in the nations cup.

both australia and england have an advtange, in driver ability and in numbers. a little unfair on scotland and the usa.

or, if michael booth didn't mind, and the english guys, to join as one as the UK.

as for my race, 8th place, not that bad, could of been worse, could of been better.

maybe a top 10 finish in the ch'ship, a top 5 if i'm lucky

:)

lugnut_usa
31st December 2006, 03:44
Well I'm honestly surprised at that result. Given how much more speed I was able to find after I'd already submitted my time, I figured I'd be a longshot for the podium.

I really wish now I'd tweaked the setup a little better before racing. :D

I'll do my best to get the next race in on time. My wife and I are moving in a few days, so this week at least is going to be rough.

Congrats to Muz on the win!

Peter Vuko
31st December 2006, 06:08
Great report R/R!! What a great race . Much closer than I thought it would be. Congrats to Muz & lugnut. This will be a very competitive series. Now lets get started on Oran Pk - lets see if we can make an impact on Codies again during the practice period!!

El Sween
31st December 2006, 14:46
Thanks RR looking forward to round 2

Brown, Jon Brow
31st December 2006, 16:37
Good report RR!! 4th is not bad
I don't know if Prodive have the budget to go to Australia. Muz, Vuko and Bobzee will be hard to beat on home soil.

Alfa Fan
31st December 2006, 16:55
Just a note - I should represent Scotland in the Nations Cup ;)

RaikkonenRules
1st January 2007, 14:58
Oh Right

Nations Cup

1. Australia 25
2. USA 20
3. England 13
4. Scotland 6