PDA

View Full Version : Jonathan Rea gets GP ride!!!

Allyc85
3rd June 2007, 21:35
Sorry if ive missed a post about this but read on...

http://www.crash.net/news_View~cid~6~id~149001.htm

I know its on a rubbish bike, but he could make a great reputation for himself :D

Mach24
3rd June 2007, 23:51
I think it is agreat chance for Rea.

He has a bright future and Honda are preparing him for this.

All he need do is stay upright and be around Little Kenny.

tha_jackal
4th June 2007, 02:09
Good luck to the bloke :up: Hes gotta be better than Kurtis Roberts anyway :D

ChrisS
4th June 2007, 16:48
has he ridden a GP bike before? if not then don't expect anything
, his goal should be to do better than Kurtis

Allyc85
5th June 2007, 18:46
yea, but as long as he keeps it the rigt way up and is fairly close to the pace itl be ok.

I was going to try n resist going to doni as im meant to be saving but this is making it difficult lol

Wim_Impreza
11th June 2007, 10:59
Good luck to him, he is making a good year in the British Superbike.

Mach24
19th June 2007, 01:55
Jonny Rea has had the KR ride pulled by Honda due to a 'hectic schedule'.

Apparently Little Kenny is stepping out for 2 rounds as well with Kurt now the sole rider.

Bummer dude!

NinjaMaster
19th June 2007, 08:53
That would be pretty deflating after looking forward to it for a few weeks now. Oh well, he took his first BSB win on the weekend I think I read so it's not all bad for him.

Allyc85
19th June 2007, 21:16
Shame to hear this but reading his schedule its not suprising really. Hes a very talented lad n his time will come :)

Mach24
5th July 2007, 02:14
KR's Chuck Aksland has been out in the press saying Team Roberts is pursuing Johnny Rea for a possible ride in 2008 and maybe a 2 year deal.

I'm sure Johnny is a smart lad.......... Next time you see Chuck walking toward you, RUN!

MrJan
6th July 2007, 19:47
Apparently the reason he couldn't ride was due to a bunch of other stuff going on including preparing for Suzuka 8-hour and some other stuff. BUT he also apparently agreed to drop the chance of a ride at Donnington as long as he was promised the chance to ride somewhere else later this season so with any luck he might still get a GP race this year :D