PDA

View Full Version : Festival Place Display

kate16draft
3rd June 2007, 20:10
Hello Everyone!

Just a quick message to let you all know that the display at Festival Place has finally arrived!

I have organised a display at Festival Place for a Fathers Day event in their Festival Square, Festival Place, Basingstoke. It is going to be an enormous event and both of Steve's Draft Racing Trucks will be headlining the event. We have cheerleaders, one of the restaurants called Dexters have got their staff to dress up and a special menu will be available, one of the shops big mascot is coming down to be there dressed as a cheerleader, the area will be set up like a race day with flags, banners, tyres, tool box etc, kestral fm will be there both days, autograph signings, a big plasma screen showing the racing and a sound system for all the effects, the list goes on...

I am on the scrounge if any of you can help me?

The organisers have asked me for a wish list so here it goes...

*as many banners and posters i can get hold of to dress 'Festival Square'
*as many chequered flags and team flags to give the effect of a race day
*lots of giveaways & promotional items for people as reminders of their visit
*posters and leaflets for Steve and Andy to sign
*any drivers from the surrounding areas to come up if they possibly can and talk to people about the series

It would be great if any of you can come down and support the event, it looks like its going to be great, lets pray for nice weather :)

I will be at Mondello at the weekend so if you are to please come and see me, if not just send me a message I would be very grateful.

Chigley
3rd June 2007, 21:54
Kate, PM sent.

Ian

JG Fan
4th June 2007, 13:47
I go to Tech in Basingstoke!
What day is it happening.

kate16draft
4th June 2007, 15:15
It is on Saturday the 16th June and Sunday 19th June

Hope to see you there!

LessThanSte
4th June 2007, 16:08
Interesting dates there!

107miler
4th June 2007, 23:41
Kate, should be there on the Saturday if you need any help.

Paul