PDA

View Full Version : Relax Kids

oily oaf
1st June 2007, 08:03
Excellent news today for vulnerable children the length and breadth of Britain as the extremely aptly named Jim Gamble the head of the police's Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre announces that instead of jailing certain paedophiles in Britain's already overcrowded prisons they should be treated in the community until they are ready to return to their place in polite society.

Now hold up Jim my old son. I think I've got a slightly better idea.
(dons tool belt and strides purposefully into back yard)

Bang! Bang! Tap! Tap! Saw! Saw!
(pauses briefly to check plan for erecting The Gallow-Matic "Bring Back Hanging In The Comfort Of Your Own Home" )

Tap Tap Screw Screw Bang Bang Saw etc.

CharlieJ
1st June 2007, 08:58
I just see one small flaw in this plan Oily.............

The Currant Bun readers would hang all the paediatricians, leaving childrens wards in hospitals in a bit of a mess.

Hang on though..... how about training up the paedophiles as part of their rehabilitation?

:p :

CarlMetro
1st June 2007, 09:17
I believe paedophilia is a disease, or which has a very simple cure. Simply place the paedophiles nut-sack on an anvil, place a blunt bolster chisel on to it and strike the bolster chisel with a 4lb club hammer. If they survive the procedure, their desire to interfere with kiddies again will be greatly diminished

jim mcglinchey
1st June 2007, 10:40
The dour Ulsterman is obviously part of the world wide paedo conspirarcy and as such should be immediaetly drummed out of his job and - you guessed it- burned.....face down.

We'll see every one of those sickos rotting in a prison cell even if it bankrupts the country in doing so.

Mr P. Ervert
Padded Cell 3b
H- Block 7
Leavenworth
Illinois

schmenke
1st June 2007, 16:30
In this country the authorities have set up a web-site where the names and photos of all known pedophiles are posted.

oily oaf
1st June 2007, 17:02
I just see one small flaw in this plan Oily.............

The Currant Bun readers would hang all the paediatricians, leaving childrens wards in hospitals in a bit of a mess.

Hang on though..... how about training up the paedophiles as part of their rehabilitation?

:p :

It's when they start steaming in to paleontologists that we should start to worry Chaz. Holy broken bones!

Metro. You're a bloody animal mate :mad:

Jimbo. You taught him everything he knows :(

Schmenkie. It may sound perverse of me but I'm wholly against the so called naming and shaming of these heroes.
Although their actions are heinous in the extreme the type of mob rule which would inevitably ensue is beneath contempt IMHO.

I'd be interested to know if this website has led to any acts of vigilantism in Canada's fair cities

schmenke
1st June 2007, 17:26
...I'd be interested to know if this website has led to any acts of vigilantism in Canada's fair cities

Don't know but I wouldn't be surprised.
There was much public debate and controversy when the web site was enabled a few years ago.

Dave B
1st June 2007, 19:32
His point is that "merely" looking at images isn't all that bad.

There may be the tinyest grain of truth in that, but every image or video means that a child has suffered. Like any business, take away the demand and hopefully the websites which host this stuff will fold, and fewer kids will get dragged into this disgusting vile world.