PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone please recommend good DVD creator software?

Giuseppe F1
1st June 2007, 00:00
OK, so I have a bunch of WMV video files taken on my camera which I am trying to create a DVD of which can be played on either a TV or PC and which allows you to create menus with thumbnails of your videos and titles for them....and which perhaps also lets you put a background image and background music into your menu screen...

....im off to PC World tomorrow and wondered if any one has any experience in this area and could recommend any good software I should look out for which can do the job.

So far, I have only really seen reviews for NERO 7, all of which have been really bad reviews so all help in recommendations is hugely appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help

Giuseppe F1

Daniel
1st June 2007, 09:01
OK, so I have a bunch of WMV video files taken on my camera which I am trying to create a DVD of which can be played on either a TV or PC and which allows you to create menus with thumbnails of your videos and titles for them....and which perhaps also lets you put a background image and background music into your menu screen...

....im off to PC World tomorrow and wondered if any one has any experience in this area and could recommend any good software I should look out for which can do the job.

So far, I have only really seen reviews for NERO 7, all of which have been really bad reviews so all help in recommendations is hugely appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help

Giuseppe F1
Don't buy from PC world!!!!!

Go into PC world, have a look and then buy this for a crapload less!!!!!

http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Software/Misc/+Nero+V7+Essentials+Suite+OEM?productId=24605