PDA

View Full Version : Biaggi back in MotoGP 2008

jonny hurlock
26th May 2007, 20:24
Alstare Corona Extra Team are supposedly stepping up to MotoGP in 2008

http://www.crash.net/news_View~cid~5~id~148615.htm

another suzuki team, so biaggi back in moto gp in 08?

ChrisS
26th May 2007, 21:38
I posted about Alstare and Ten Kate moving to MotoGP a while back when the rumors first appeared

As I said then, I think this is more of the Teams trying to pass their message that they don't like the 1200cc rules

leopard
28th May 2007, 03:15
hi ChrisS, nice to see you back :D

They maybe in two hard options, being displeased with the new rule 1200 cc of superbike, or joining the tighter competition of todays motogp.

Francis said that Biaggi is better than the two current suzuki motogp riders, This sounded like they don't want to run another team than the existing.

Let's wait for what's next then.

jim mcglinchey
28th May 2007, 11:19
[quote="leopardsleeping"]Francis said that Biaggi is better than the two current suzuki motogp riders, This sounded like they don't want to run another team than the existing.

Who is Francis? CV has already proved himself in WSB lets not forget, he dominated the second half of '05 and was only narrowly beaten by Troy Corser. Max is doing OK but he's not dominating WSB the way CV, or Bayliss, did.

Corny
28th May 2007, 11:37
I think Biaggi can do well with the 800's, we know he's got high cornerspeed

Corny
28th May 2007, 11:38
CV has already proved himself in WSB lets not forget, he dominated the second half of '05 and was only narrowly beaten by Troy Corser. Max is doing OK but he's not dominating WSB the way CV, or Bayliss, did.

Don't forget this is a more competitive championship than 2005!

NinjaMaster
28th May 2007, 11:53
Don't forget this is a more competitive championship than 2005!
CV also took til the second half of the year to really become competitive.

Max has had his time in GP. Time for him to disappear gracefully out of racing in WSB and let the new order take MotoGP into the future.

ChrisS
28th May 2007, 14:13
Who is Francis?

Francis Batta, boss of the Alstare team

kiwigav
29th May 2007, 11:10
CV also took til the second half of the year to really become competitive.

Max has had his time in GP. Time for him to disappear gracefully out of racing in WSB and let the new order take MotoGP into the future.
Yip, guys like Capirossi, Barros etc, right? ;)