PDA

View Full Version : MS assisting Ferrari again in Monaco

ioan
26th May 2007, 12:21
http://www.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/news/detail/070526123345.shtml

From F1Live.com :

Massa and Schumacher then emerged from an engineering briefing together in the Monte Carlo paddock on Friday, followed by a lone Kimi Raikkonen.

But Todt denied that Schumacher's role as an unspecified team 'advisor' had now developed, albeit admitting that the pair share ‘big respect’.

"Probably that is helping Felipe psychologically to know that a guy like Michael is a reference point for him in this business," the Frenchman added on Friday.

Big Ben
26th May 2007, 12:36
12:17, 5th of May 2007... MS went to the bathroom. He took todayīs BILD edition with him
12:30, same day, MS gets out of the bathroom. Itīs quite obvious that some of the newspaperīs pages are missing.
Things begin falling apart now that MS is not a driver anymore.

Is this how itīs going to work form now on? one or two threads for every appearance of MS at any GP?
Wasnīt there another thread started by the same individual about MSī new undefined role at Ferrari? and another one about his future? and some others about how great Ferrari still is because of his past presence there? we all know by now that if FM wins is because of MS mostly?

I hope itīs not going to be taken as a personal attack but... donīt you think this is getting a bit ridiculous?

ioan
26th May 2007, 12:58
12:17, 5th of May 2007... MS went to the bathroom. He took todayīs BILD edition with him
12:30, same day, MS gets out of the bathroom. Itīs quite obvious that some of the newspaperīs pages are missing.
Things begin falling apart now that MS is not a driver anymore.

Is this how itīs going to work form now on? one or two threads for every appearance of MS at any GP?
Wasnīt there another thread started by the same individual about MSī new undefined role at Ferrari? and another one about his future? and some others about how great Ferrari still is because of his past presence there? we all know by now that if FM wins is because of MS mostly?

I hope itīs not going to be taken as a personal attack but... donīt you think this is getting a bit ridiculous?

I don't know if starting a thread about what happens is that ridiculous or not but your reaction for sure is ridiculous.

I tell you what, if you don't like it don't post in these threads, or even better don't read them at all as it seems that a heart attack will be your next reaction.
And another advice, get a life.

Big Ben
26th May 2007, 13:04
I don't know if starting a thread about what happens is that ridiculous or not but your reaction for sure is ridiculous.

I tell you what, if you don't like it don't post in these threads, or even better don't read them at all as it seems that a heart attack will be your next reaction.
And another advice, get a life.

Your advice is rather a personal attack.

donKey jote
26th May 2007, 13:13
Ferrari need Park Assist ? :dozey:

donKey jote
26th May 2007, 13:32
Rakka took MS's advice !!!

ioan
26th May 2007, 13:33
Yep! :D

Big Ben
26th May 2007, 13:52
Rakka took MS's advice !!!

he didnīt do it correctly... bad timing... and he forgot to pretend the engine stoped working for no reason... heīs an amateur

raphael123
26th May 2007, 18:38
Obviously MS presence is of more benefit to Massa than Kimi.

Apparently this weekend he's assisting with the strategy. So it was MS behind the winning strategies during his 10yr stint - not Ross Brawn.

I agree with EU, there are restrictions that, for every single topic we have to stick to that exact topic, otherwise it's get deleted, yet here are some people posting an exact carbon copy of an old topic from just the otherweek - discussing the same thing.

CaptainRaiden
26th May 2007, 19:13
Why can't MS just stay at home and make popcorn or something? I thought the Brazilian GP of last year would be the last i see of him. I don't want to sound mean, but just lay off of F1 for some years man! X-(

raphael123
26th May 2007, 20:38
It is really quite rare for an F1 driver, a successful one, to retire from F1, and after just a couple of races get themselves back in the spotlight.

Most drivers who retire tend to leave because they've had enough, they want a break from it all, spend some time with their family, but Michael's the opposite. It makes you wonder if it was the fact he was scared of Raikkonen.

I bet he wishes he had stayed now. If he'd stayed, and beat Kimi by even just the margin Massa is at the moment, no one could ever say Schumacher was too scared to face a true rival! Shame Schumacher quit.

jens
26th May 2007, 20:42
With all respect to Schumacher, I think Massa would have been a lot stronger rival to him this year than last year. If MS-FM were the driver pairing for 2007, then I wouldn't see Michael beating Felipe by 40 points again.