PDA

View Full Version : Water or Wine

CarlMetro
22nd May 2007, 21:54
In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 litre of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli (E. coli) bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of Poop.

However, we do not run that risk when drinking wine (or rum, whiskey, beer or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember:
Water = Poop
Wine = Health

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of $hit.

Sadly some people seem to have already drunk way too much water and the consequences of such is visible for all to see :p :

GridGirl
22nd May 2007, 21:58
I drink about 2 litres of water a day :s Thanks for the heads up Carl but if I swap to wine I think I shall be joining Alcoholics Anonymous by Christmas. :p

Ian McC
22nd May 2007, 23:05
So you're talking crap then Carl

Go to your room right now! :p :

millencolin
23rd May 2007, 02:05
like i need an excuse to drink more beer :p :

pino
23rd May 2007, 05:57
like I need this thread to drink more wine :p :

janneppi
23rd May 2007, 07:57
In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 litre of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli (E. coli) bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of Poop.

Looking at the requirements of clean drinking water here, a single e-coli bacteria should weigh about 3 kilos, i'm sure i'd be able to see one and avoid it.

Or perhaps you UKians drink from the wrong place, remember, the white bowl in the bathroom floor isn't for drinking water. :)

Daniel
23rd May 2007, 08:21
Who makes this stuff up :confused:

Mark
23rd May 2007, 08:53
Carl :p

janneppi
23rd May 2007, 09:04
Or his dad. :p :

Donney
23rd May 2007, 09:09
That explains some breath problems....

Loobylou
23rd May 2007, 18:11
...the white bowl in the bathroom floor isn't for drinking water. :)

You're quite right, it isn't!!

Toilet Cleaning Instructions

1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids. You may need to stand on the lid.
4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power-wash" and rinse".
6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.
8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.
9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.

CarlMetro
23rd May 2007, 18:13
:laugh:

Ian McC
23rd May 2007, 18:31
Or his dad. :p :

His Dad never makes things up! ;)

Hazell B
23rd May 2007, 19:57
Or perhaps you UKians drink from the wrong place, remember, the white bowl in the bathroom floor isn't for drinking water. :)

No, but it comes in handy when I'm making 'im indoors a cuppa after he's annoyed me :p :