PDA

View Full Version : TOCA2-I love this game!

tannat
22nd May 2007, 17:37
Pulled it of the shelf for the first time in a looooong time this weekend and starting running the expert level championship in the Honda. This game is sooooo good. Codemaster's needs to do another one.

Anyone else agree/disagree with me?

PiotrB
22nd May 2007, 17:57
Yes, I agree with you. I'm doing expert championship in Audi because this is my favourite car in TOCA 1 and 2.

306 Cosworth
25th May 2007, 22:36
I very much doubt you will see games like this again Tannat. Although the BTCC have a strong series this year, I doubt codies will ever make a game again solely for the BTCC.

tannat
25th May 2007, 23:38
I very much doubt you will see games like this again Tannat. Although the BTCC have a strong series this year, I doubt codies will ever make a game again solely for the BTCC.

Sadly, I know you are correct..

The offline championship you ran 2 summers ago has to rank as one of the best ever on the forum :up:

306 Cosworth
26th May 2007, 09:43
Cheers Tannat, but it was all Paddys idea to start with, I took over from him as it was easier that way. But yeah it was a good championship, I don't have any time for things like that anymore otherwise I would run another one this year!

Brown, Jon Brow
26th May 2007, 10:45
I loved this game, back in 1999 it was the only one I really played on. My brother and I had countless 2 player championships (always in the Nissan). It was so satisfying when I beat him.

Mp3 Astra
10th June 2007, 21:29
I remember when I spent no less than 2 hours trying to win the Knockhill Feature Race in the Nissan. That was a horrible day. But still, I loved the game to bits and I may play on it in the future...

CroftPilgrim
14th June 2007, 16:46
Yes, I've wasted many an hour on TOCA2. An absolutley super game - has to be my favourite racing game of all time. I like the driving the Nissan but if you really want a challenge try the Ford!

BTW - Anyone know how to get the first TOCA game to work under XP? It wont let me even install it