PDA

View Full Version : * Urgent - A Must Read*

kate16draft
14th December 2006, 15:42
Hello Everyone!
I approached all teams either at the Dinner & Dance or through the post regarding some promotional work for the Pick-Ups for the 2007 Season.
However, i have only received ONE reply!
This really does not help me with the work that i am trying to do to push the Pick-Ups even further.
The small form just needs some reading and then a small bit of information about the team.
It doesnt even need to be filled in by the driver as i know that some drivers just prefer to just do the racing bit. This is totally fine, but there must be one member from each team willing to take a few minutes to fill the info in.
I am doing all of this work in my own time and with the help of Sonny and all of you, i am hoping it will be a success, because we all want the best to keep getting better!
Thank you in advance and i look forward to receiving your information soon!

Chigley
14th December 2006, 21:19
Kate, I tried twice to speak to you but the Gods were against us. PM me with what you require.

Ian
:)

Quarter Pounder
15th December 2006, 13:32
Hi Kate, I wasnt at the awards evening, what form requires filling in

cheers

kate16draft
15th December 2006, 16:33
I handed out letters to the drivers to fill in regarding me promoting them in their areas, less work for them, but me putting the word out about Pick-Up's.
All of the teams should have a letter from me, so if you know a team, give them a call and ask them to dig the info out.
I promise it'll take you 5 minutes to fill in, names, addresses etc!
Please, Please!!

nissan3
16th December 2006, 13:52
Hi Kate
The Safety Team are 100% behind any promotion and will help out in anyway we can.

Can you pm me and i will give you my address

Arthur

Quarter Pounder
18th December 2006, 07:50
Hi Kate our driver didnt manage to get to the awards either could you e-mail me the form

cheers