PDA

View Full Version : Everyone easily passes Rossi by

leopard
21st May 2007, 03:58
We have thread about possibility of Rossi to be King of 2007.

Le Mans race inspired me that riders like Silvayn Guintoli, Randy de Puniet, Alex Hoffman, weren't too difficult passing Rossi by. de Puniet seems rode too overconfidently and didn't realize when the track starting wet, i think if he tried to be more calm down Kawasaki had possibility win.

Will we see race like Le Mans, everyone easily passes Rossi by in more races to go?

leopard
21st May 2007, 04:03
forgot to put message icon like previous thread :D

The Phantom
21st May 2007, 04:17
Rossi was not riding beyond his ability in that race, unlike a few riders who perhaps don't need to be mentioned by name!

Hoffman was impressive, though.

Ranger
21st May 2007, 08:05
Unimpressive but very smart ride by Rossi. Problem here being that riding smart is a tactic Stoner also employed with fewer problems.

kiwigav
21st May 2007, 11:41
I think we're seeing just how good Bridgestone are at the moment! Also the new tire regulations seem to be hurting some of the bigger teams too.

NinjaMaster
22nd May 2007, 12:26
I think we're seeing just how good Bridgestone are at the moment! Also the new tire regulations seem to be hurting some of the bigger teams too.

read: Michelin teams! A Birdgestone 1 2 3. Who'd have thought that would happen once they circus moved back to Europe?

leopard
23rd May 2007, 05:13
Don't forget the Dunlop, Ninja :D

maxu05
23rd May 2007, 16:54
Sounds like the new tyre rules have created an even playing field IMO. Michelin can no longer fly in tyres at the last minute like they used to.