Ducati materials budget 2010

Carbon fibre - $908,334
Titanium - $585,900
Lexan - $6500
Latex - $1800

http://img448.imageshack.us/img448/9272/marlborogirls29gd.jpg

mx311
25th November 2009, 23:22
Hello gang, it's been awhile since I posted, sorry about that. I've been rather busy since I last posted. Let's see, I changed jobs (again) and now work for Dorna, I got married to my wife Daniella, I (or rather she) had a baby girl (Isabella) and bought a new house. All that plus continuing to look after my (our) adopted daughter Ava and trying to go MX riding whenever I can.

Anyway, nice to see things running smoothly here, Pat must be doing his job, and so many people posting. Man I remember when this place was dead, there were about 4 of us posting and that was it so it's really nice to see it doing so well now. It's also great to see the old 'Hello, Anyone out there?' thread still going and some grid girls still being posted in it, just like old times.

Well, that's it for now, back to the real (and very busy) world.

See ya, Matt

MrJan
25th November 2009, 23:30
Blimey you have been busy Matt. Good to hear from you (was wondering the other day where you'd got to) and that everything pretty darn well for you :up:

Congrats on the marriage and little one, what with that and working for Dorna you must be struggling to find enough hours in the day.

harsha
26th November 2009, 02:12
Hello gang, it's been awhile since I posted, sorry about that. I've been rather busy since I last posted. Let's see, I changed jobs (again) and now work for Dorna, I got married to my wife Daniella, I (or rather she) had a baby girl (Isabella) and bought a new house. All that plus continuing to look after my (our) adopted daughter Ava and trying to go MX riding whenever I can.

Anyway, nice to see things running smoothly here, Pat must be doing his job, and so many people posting. Man I remember when this place was dead, there were about 4 of us posting and that was it so it's really nice to see it doing so well now. It's also great to see the old 'Hello, Anyone out there?' thread still going and some grid girls still being posted in it, just like old times.

Well, that's it for now, back to the real (and very busy) world.

See ya, Matt

hey,congrats on the addition to your family :up:

tha_jackal
27th November 2009, 07:46
yo matt can you please get me a job with dorna?

me love you long time :D

MrJan
17th December 2009, 17:34
God I'm bored. Bring on the racing.

http://www.superbike.co.uk/imageBank/d/Ducati%20grid%20girl.jpg

http://www.visordown.com/members/images/131251/gallery/MotoGP-Grid-Girls-Jerez06.jpg

http://www.superbike.co.uk/gallery/d/4689-2/MotoGP+grid+girls.jpg

http://www.riders.org/img/doc/gallery/Randy-de-Puniet.jpg

NinjaMaster
23rd December 2009, 11:07
All I want for Christmas is...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290383284665&viewitem=

leopard
6th January 2010, 07:17
All I want for Christmas is...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290383284665&viewitem=
Let's pray together each of us can achieve our dream, great rides or whatever it is better this year. I would be more than happy to see my friends can ride their dreaming bikes, drive the best cars and the whole successful life...

As for Ninja, the two stroke tempted me more than the bigger four strokes, Not because I don't care environment, just my taste that the two stroke model comes better to my preference while its production keeps going here.

leopard
6th January 2010, 07:20
God I'm bored. Bring on the racing.

http://www.riders.org/img/doc/gallery/Randy-de-Puniet.jpg

just notice that secretively you like this one... ;)

MrJan
6th January 2010, 10:11
just notice that secretively you like this one... ;)

Well he is a bit of a tit ;)

NinjaMaster
6th January 2010, 12:29
Let's pray together each of us can achieve our dream, great rides or whatever it is better this year. I would be more than happy to see my friends can ride their dreaming bikes, drive the best cars and the whole successful life...

As for Ninja, the two stroke tempted me more than the bigger four strokes, Not because I don't care environment, just my taste that the two stroke model comes better to my preference while its production keeps going here.

Gotta love the good ol' 2-strokes Leopard. I've been semi-seriously considering getting a chook-chaser this year as my brother and a bunch of guys I know have 'em. 'Cept they all have WR and YZ 250F's. And I like to be a bit different. So my initial thought was of course for something green. And 2-stroke. KX125 or 250. Figured they should be cheaper to buy and also maintain (especially rebuilds). Problem is, they aren't cheaper to buy. So KX250-F pops into my mind til the realisation that my dirt riding really is quite suckful. So electric start is waving at me and I'm kinda seriously considering buying a fluffy dog (tho there is a KX still pinging away in the back of my mind)...

patnicholls
7th January 2010, 00:18
Folks,

Thought I'd momentarily hijack this thread for a public service announcement.

As you may know Donington lost the British round of the MotoGP following this year, as part of a whole slew of financial issues surrounding the (unsuccessful) bid to win the F1 contract. In short, in 2007 the Wheatcroft family - who own the circuit - sold the lease to run the track to an ambitious group called Donington Ventures who aimed to bring F1 back and such like. Unfortunately Donington Ventures turned out to a bunch of morons and/or hopelessly misguided, led by a clown named Simon Gillett and the F1 bid (for which much was sacrificed including the MotoGP contract) fell through as you may well know. Furthermore, work had already begun on altering the circuit (fortunately not the Craner Curves section) despite the money to complete the work not being in place, so as things stand poor old Doni is temporarily closed and in need of some work to get things back to the way they were as we saw them for the events this year. The majority of events have been called off so far, with WSB looking pretty shaky too at present.

There is, however, a Facebook group showing their support for the track and hopefully some new investment will come on board to take up the running of the circuit - the Wheatcrofts being unable to do so following Tom Wheatcroft's death of cancer recently (he restored the circuit from a wasteland to what it has been in the late seventies). The group is already looking positive, with Kevin Wheatcroft coming out with a hopeful-sounding statement today directly referencing it. 'Facebook Power' has already proved effective in some areas in the UK after Rage Against the Machine made Christmas number one in the charts (yes!) on the back of a campaign to beat the winner of the reality TV show.

Facebook - > Groups - > Save Donington

Your support would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Pat

MrJan
7th January 2010, 08:29
Tut tut, talk about taking the thread off topic Pat, that's a terrible example to set ;)

Already seen this on FB but wasn't sure if it was worth joining, so many groups are just bulls**t (if we get 90,000 members Bernie Ecclestone will stab himself in the eye etc.etc.) Will lend my support now that a stand up chap like yourself is championing it.

NinjaMaster
8th January 2010, 11:57
I'm in Pat. Might not make the planned parade tho...

The Phantom
8th January 2010, 13:49
MotoMatters recently revisited the '09 MotoGP season with a great Scott Jones pictorial review.

This shot blew me away... I knew Craner Curves was downhill, but MAN!!!!

http://motogpmatters.smugmug.com/MotoGP/Donington-Park-MotoGP-Round-10/T2P3395/601301722_CipVB-M.jpg

I'm in - this track has to be preserved.

MrJan
8th January 2010, 13:53
This shot blew me away... I knew Craner Curves was downhill, but MAN!!!!

It looks amazing when you stand in that spot and watch them change direction as they go over the brink. The thing that amazed me was how steep it was compared to how it looks on telly and the realisation that the Corkscrew at Laguna already looks insanely steep on the telly :eek:

Roby44
9th January 2010, 10:46
Tut tut, talk about taking the thread off topic Pat, that's a terrible example to set ;)

Already seen this on FB but wasn't sure if it was worth joining, so many groups are just bulls**t (if we get 90,000 members Bernie Ecclestone will stab himself in the eye etc.etc.) Will lend my support now that a stand up chap like yourself is championing it.

Good old Face book!! Some of teh groups on there are just :eek: :eek:

But I'd join one if BE was going to jab himself in the eye!! :p

Don't forget to join the Roby ones on FB!!

Or the Bring Bracksy Back to MotoGP Commentary Team.. One of the Admins on that one is very nice girl!!

The Phantom
11th January 2010, 21:32
Or the Bring Bracksy Back to MotoGP Commentary Team.. One of the Admins on that one is very nice girl!!

Pic?? :D

Jan, yeah the Corkscrew must be incredible. I know a Norwegian girl who was studying in the US, she took her VFR to the 2001 WSB race there and did a trackday the next day, lowsided in the Corkscrew :eek: (she was fine)

The Bathurst/Mount Panorama track that the V8 Supercars run at also has a steep downhill section descending the mountain. TV can't capture how steep it is, when you drive down it (it's a public road) you feel like you're hanging in your seatbelt.

leopard
12th January 2010, 02:21
Gotta love the good ol' 2-strokes Leopard. I've been semi-seriously considering getting a chook-chaser this year as my brother and a bunch of guys I know have 'em. 'Cept they all have WR and YZ 250F's. And I like to be a bit different. So my initial thought was of course for something green. And 2-stroke. KX125 or 250. Figured they should be cheaper to buy and also maintain (especially rebuilds). Problem is, they aren't cheaper to buy. So KX250-F pops into my mind til the realisation that my dirt riding really is quite suckful. So electric start is waving at me and I'm kinda seriously considering buying a fluffy dog (tho there is a KX still pinging away in the back of my mind)...

Dirt rides as is street fighter looked fine though...

I'd prefer 2-strokes of KRR150 to the bigger 4-strokes 250R, besides it just looks too big its price extremely expensive, I'd rather wait for another quid to make it is worth a second-hand Volvo estate... :D

Roby44
12th January 2010, 10:26

:) We don't want broken pc's now do we!!

NinjaMaster
13th January 2010, 12:16

Jan, yeah the Corkscrew must be incredible. I know a Norwegian girl who was studying in the US, she took her VFR to the 2001 WSB race there and did a trackday the next day, lowsided in the Corkscrew :eek: (she was fine)

The Bathurst/Mount Panorama track that the V8 Supercars run at also has a steep downhill section descending the mountain. TV can't capture how steep it is, when you drive down it (it's a public road) you feel like you're hanging in your seatbelt.

Ye olde but you get the idea.

kJSlro-47Ns

Dirt rides as is street fighter looked fine though...

I'd prefer 2-strokes of KRR150 to the bigger 4-strokes 250R, besides it just looks too big its price extremely expensive, I'd rather wait for another quid to make it is worth a second-hand Volvo estate... :D

Motards!

tha_jackal
14th January 2010, 01:08
that bathurst footage is spine tingling!

crazyness.

TheFamousEccles
16th January 2010, 02:40
Love the Bathurst footage - no silly "castrol chase", just good old top speed blast - they called it conrod straight for a good reason in the olden days ;)

TheFamousEccles
16th January 2010, 02:48

Hmm, I don't mean to be provocative, but if you have been subject to Bracks' (and Wooton's - a former bike magazine editor here in OZ) inane, purile banter being passed off as commentary at PI for the MotoGP/250/125/support classes, you may not be as keen. Like many comedians, they write 'em better than they deliver 'em... :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, just my 2c.

Roby44
16th January 2010, 10:43
But Bracksy is a great chap.

We get on well, not that I get to see him often...

TheFamousEccles
16th January 2010, 23:24
Maybe Wooton is a bad influence... In which case, I would apologize to the guy for bagging him, but advise that nonsense and in-jokes don't travel well over a PA system. (that's me backpedalling furiously :uhoh: :D )

Roby44
17th January 2010, 00:08
NO worries, we can't all like the same things and or people! It's what makes the world turn!!

Bracksy is a nice bloke, easy to get along with, He's pretty well known and liked in the pit lane..

I don't like listening to the fellow who took over from him George...But Dorna, or Gavin Emmet, know best!! :rolleyes:

Roby44
21st January 2010, 19:54
Have you seen these !!

http://www.crash.net/tailenders/video/156065/1/rossi_gets_to_the_bottom_of_lorenzos_problem.html

Roby44
21st January 2010, 19:55
http://www.crash.net/tailenders/video/156157/1/the_real_reason_mercedes_signed_schumacher.html

NinjaMaster
22nd January 2010, 11:51
Hehe, nice one Roby. The Vale/Jorge one was particularly funny.

TheFamousEccles
22nd January 2010, 13:08
What! Aussie Col is not an actual tornado? (spoiler alert...)

Rod Richardson
25th January 2010, 04:29
What am I doing on here when I'm meant to be working?..........Australia Day tomorrow.....Cheers to my fellow Aussies..........Doesn't matter where you're going, just remember where the nest is!

NinjaMaster
25th January 2010, 09:27
Thanks Rod, merry International Australia Day to you and everyone else as well. Looking forward to lamb chops on the barbie! :up: Mmmmm :facelick:

Roby44
27th January 2010, 08:23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfbiH5kOoRI

Corny
16th February 2010, 10:59
Congratulations Valentino.. :D (he got 31 years today)

harsha
2nd April 2010, 14:23
Hello, Anyone out there?

harsha
2nd April 2010, 14:24
and lets make this thread a sticky...@pat

this thread's a forum institution with a lotta history behind it

The Phantom
2nd April 2010, 15:37
It sure is, Harsha. Last week I was wondering how far down the order it had dropped but got sidetracked before I could revive it :p

I feel a sudden urge to ride a BMW...

http://www.webheadserver1.com/ph/gridgirls/GridGirlBMW.jpg

MrJan
2nd April 2010, 17:48
There's only word for that: DAMMNNNNNNN :cheese:

harsha
5th April 2010, 05:39
great pic :cheese:

patnicholls
6th April 2010, 00:37
and lets make this thread a sticky...@pat

this thread's a forum institution with a lotta history behind it

I think in the spirit of this thread it has to be a non-sticky one, automatically having it at the top seems kinda wrong! :p

ozrevhead
7th April 2010, 15:29
Anyone out there............

not long to go - going to be the best MotoGP season EVER!!! I can feel it! :D

8th April 2010, 10:47
Hellooooo, where are you all? Don't forget that Pickems closes tomorrow. I agree ozrevhead, it may very well be the best season. Who are going to challenge the aliens, and who will become one of the aliens this season.

patnicholls
9th April 2010, 00:39
I am anticipating one new alien. They call him 'The Ben'...

TheFamousEccles
9th April 2010, 11:37
"the Ben" - Hahaha, or maybe "Spies like us"............

I hope Nicky goes well. It would be great for a former champ to really stick it to the critics with a good year, maybe title contender?????????? OK, I will put the bong down. But he's a good rider and I think that the series would benefit greatly from an american (or two - dont forget the Ben) taking it to the aliens.

I do think that the alien population has dropped off though - the Ped is MIA and (his 250 championships not withstanding) has damaged the premier class by virtue of being Honda's anointed one, with all their development based on his style (did they learn nothing from Jeremy/Mick/Vale?), and dare I say, his stature - few others have had any significant success with the Honda?

Just a thought.

Oh, hi every one out there..............................

Wim_Impreza
9th April 2010, 12:56
Anyone out there............

not long to go - going to be the best MotoGP season EVER!!! I can feel it! :D

Sorry, but I disagree. There are again only 17 riders and only 3 marques which can win (Honda with luck and not really at pure speed it seems). The late nineties were much more spectacular with around 25 riders at the grid.

Corny
9th April 2010, 13:16
Sorry, but I disagree. There are again only 17 riders and only 3 marques which can win (Honda with luck and not really at pure speed it seems). The late nineties were much more spectacular with around 25 riders at the grid.
Do you remember who finished 22nd at the 99 Spanish GP? ;)

TheFamousEccles
9th April 2010, 14:18
Hmmm, who did finish 22nd at the '99 Spanish GP? Did that many finish at all? That was Crivilles' year, wasn't it? (my recollection is a as poor as my spellinmg)

Wim_Impreza
9th April 2010, 16:04
Do you remember who finished 22nd at the 99 Spanish GP? ;)

Which Spanish GP, there were more than one that year too. Valencia 1999 in the rain is still one of my favourite races. Yes, that year was Crivillé the champion.

harsha
11th April 2010, 13:02
I think in the spirit of this thread it has to be a non-sticky one, automatically having it at the top seems kinda wrong! :p

yeah , true...

and @ ozrevhead - yeah , this championship is gonna be kickass , but then MotoGP and the motorcycle racing discipline is the only series going around which actually provides action on the track....

Roby44
14th April 2010, 12:05
Hmmm, who did finish 22nd at the '99 Spanish GP? Did that many finish at all? That was Crivilles' year, wasn't it? (my recollection is a as poor as my spellinmg)

No one as there were only 19 riders..Crivlle did win Biaggi 2 Gibernau 3rd

Rod Richardson
14th May 2010, 06:27
Big weekend of racing ahead............
15 Irish Road Racing North-West 200
16 AMA Sonoma
16 German IDM Oschersleben
16 WSBK Kyalami

gids73
14th May 2010, 13:06
Shall be interesting to see how Muggeridge goes in IDM...

patnicholls
15th May 2010, 01:41
Folks,

In a shameless piece of promotion, I'm doing a little charity fundraising over the weekend with a bike racing-y theme.

I'm doing the Great Manchester Run which is a 10k run (or 6-and-and bit miles, a quarter-marathon), raising money for Riders For Health which was founded by amongst others Randy Mamola.

http://www.justgiving.com/patridersforhealth2010 if anyone fancies donating (so far most of my donations are offline from work colleagues).

I'm not much of a runner but that's obviously not the point! Anyway, I've done OK the last two years (it's a mass-participation event, about 35,000 people do it and I'm in the top 20-25%). I do, however, anticipate once again being beaten by world marathon record holder Haile Gebrselassie who starts a few minutes before me in the elite race :p

harsha
24th May 2010, 06:56
so where did u finish ?

harsha
13th July 2010, 21:25
bump...

MrJan
13th July 2010, 21:34
Poor form harsha, bumping the thread without any grid girl pics :D

patnicholls
15th July 2010, 00:31
so where did u finish ?

Had completely missed this.

I...was about 6,000th (of 36,000!) - I'm not much of a runner but I did alright!

At some point I may have some photos/footage of my karting team which is doing pretty well in a national championship at the minute... :)

NinjaMaster
15th July 2010, 15:59
http://kellsroadraces.com/gallery/albums/Armoy-Kells-Cross-Border-Championship-Launch-at-Stormount-Castle-Photos/IMG_0036.jpg

bluegem280
20th July 2010, 08:09
Nice rides.. ;)

Corny
21st July 2010, 12:17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbSERk7ufug

MotoGP sound ;)

maxu05
22nd July 2010, 01:52
http://kellsroadraces.com/gallery/albums/Armoy-Kells-Cross-Border-Championship-Launch-at-Stormount-Castle-Photos/IMG_0036.jpg

I could see myself riding that :cheese:

harsha
27th July 2010, 22:35
I could see myself riding that :cheese:

the bike :?:

:cheese:

maxu05
28th July 2010, 01:17
the bike :?:

:cheese:

Oh yeah, now I see it.

NinjaMaster
13th January 2011, 10:40
Oh dear, can't believe this thread made it all the way back to the third page! Shame on us! :s

Anyways, just wanted to give a shout out to all the folks doing it tough in Queensland at the moment. Hope all on this forum are safely sitting high and dry. :up:

Rod Richardson
13th January 2011, 12:14
Nice thought NinjaMaster. The Gold Coast is not too badly affected at present but many thousands are suffering from the effects elsewhere throughout the State and northern NSW.

There are some tragic stories being told and I understand that the confirmed death toll in Queensland currently stands at about 15 and that there are approximately 60 people unaccounted for.

A financial tragedy for many who will have no flood or vehicle insurance and for those who cannot work due to access problems or their employers being unable to open for business.

Unfortunately, there could be more to come given there are a couple of low pressure areas off the north coast and one large one in the region of Fiji that could become cyclonic and head our way.

A bad and sad start to 2011.

NinjaMaster
21st February 2011, 09:45
Cracked the 2,000 posts!!!

http://www.zx9r.dk/images/kawababes/images/NinjaBabe3_jpg.jpg

http://motorbau.com/wp-content/uploads/Kawasaki-Motorcross-Babe.jpg

http://motorsportinvestment.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/big_paddock_girls_kawasaki_191.jpg

http://resources.motogp.com/2008/07/29/228591_an+umbrella+girl+from+the+kawasaki+racing+t eam-1280x960-jul29.jpg._slideshow.jpg

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/PhotoGallerys/xlarge/11-kawasaki-zx10r-racebike-.jpg

It's my party and I'll do what I want to!

Allyc85
21st February 2011, 12:48
http://motorsportinvestment.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/big_paddock_girls_kawasaki_191.jpg

Yes please :D

NinjaMaster
22nd February 2011, 08:00
Just a shout out to our brothers and sisters in New Zealand who are suffering after the big earthquake in Christchurch today. Hoping Sue (Chac47) who used to post here fairly regularly is safe as she was from Christchurch. My thoughts are with you all.

Roby44
22nd February 2011, 11:05
Just a shout out to our brothers and sisters in New Zealand who are suffering after the big earthquake in Christchurch today. Hoping Sue (Chac47) who used to post here fairly regularly is safe as she was from Christchurch. My thoughts are with you all.

Yes lets hope all are well over there.. The world weather has gone crazy

Rod Richardson
26th March 2011, 12:23
The background of the "Sticky" section has gone pink on my computer and the names of the posts are yellow and are unreadable.
Is this just my problem or has some mental giant been playing around with the colours to make things difficult?????

MrJan
27th March 2011, 08:48
I don't have any problems, it might be your eyes.

Rod Richardson
27th March 2011, 09:50
Thanks for that, I must have inadvertently changed something on this !@#$%^ bit of techno-wizardry.
I might get my eyes checked out by a sick-eyatrist.
Last brain scan I had showed nothing.

NinjaMaster
27th March 2011, 10:37
The background of the "Sticky" section has gone pink on my computer and the names of the posts are yellow and are unreadable.
Is this just my problem or has some mental giant been playing around with the colours to make things difficult?????

No pink Elephants?...

The Phantom
4th April 2011, 06:58
The pneumatic Mrs de Puniet (Lauren Vickers):

http://www.mcnews.com.au/MotorcycleRacing2011/MotoGP/Rnd1/Gallery_D/images/Girl_11GP01_4067_AN.jpg

NinjaMaster
21st April 2011, 02:41
Hmmm, it's gotten a bit quiet around here. Perhaps everyone suffered overload after the Jerez GP? :D

NinjaMaster
20th June 2011, 13:46
Oh dear, nearly two months without a post in this thread - that's a crime! Anyways, whilst I've pretty much vowed to never buy a Honda, I reckon if I had the money that this one might tempt me. :facelick:

http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/LCR-Honda-CBR1000RR-9.jpg

From their 2010 season spare parts bin, LCR have squeezed about 200hp out of this Fireblade as well as MotoGP spec Ohlins forks and brembo carbon brakes. Yours for a mere 150,000 euros... :eek: !

Allyc85
22nd June 2011, 23:39
Is that it? Il have 2 ;)

The Phantom
2nd August 2011, 03:53
I posted this one about 20 pages back, but worth another run I think...

http://www.mcnews.com.au/MotorcycleRacing2007/MotoGP/Rnd15_Motegi/Gallery_H/images/Girl_07GP15_1971_AN.jpg

Rod Richardson
24th September 2011, 01:02
Big weekend of racing see respective websites on the Combined Racing Calender above in the "Sticky" department

24-25 World Endurance -France Le Mans 24 hrs
25 WSBK -Italy Imola The Official SBK Website (http://www.worldsbk.com/en.html)
25 German IDM- Hockenheimhttp://www.idm.de/
25 BSB -Silverstone Arena GP

Rod Richardson
24th December 2011, 00:52
I wish all members, fans and their families and visitors to this forum a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.

chac47
27th December 2011, 10:13
Wishing everyone happy holidays and a wonderful 2012.

NinjaMaster
2nd January 2012, 02:55
All the best to all for 2012. May it be a year of great blessings and exciting racing!

Corny
16th February 2012, 20:25
Congrats to Stoner - he got father today :D
Congrats to Rossi - he got 33 today :D

Stoner can be proud his daughter (not sure ot that though) having the same date of birth as the 9 times WC :p

NinjaMaster
17th February 2012, 09:32
That's brilliant news for the Stoner family today and hilarious timing!

Rod Richardson
17th February 2012, 21:51
Looks as though the baby would have been conceived as part of Stoner's celebration after his first ever win at Le Mans on 15 May 2011 precisely 9 months prior to the birth.................It beats going shopping. ......... (ps. Rossi was on the podium in third.)

Corny
3rd March 2012, 07:56
hello guys, anyone seen the movie 'TT closer to the edge' already

I just got it home and seen it 2 times already - it's amazing I have to say

patnicholls
5th March 2012, 00:05
hello guys, anyone seen the movie 'TT closer to the edge' already

I just got it home and seen it 2 times already - it's amazing I have to say

I saw it at the cinema (as well as Senna, Fastest, and I Superbiker - The Showdown although Closer to The Edge is the best by far) but treated myself to the DVD recently, have been winning a few friends over with it today actually.

Corny
9th March 2012, 10:27
good, and indeed it's better than fastest - where you've seen it all when following motogp.....

But today's good news is that I have a new job.. I'll start to work for a Trade company in....... MOTORCYCLES :D :D

can't believe how happy I am with it

NinjaMaster
14th March 2012, 09:59
But today's good news is that I have a new job.. I'll start to work for a Trade company in....... MOTORCYCLES :D :D

can't believe how happy I am with it

I'm jelly. Hope it's all you dreamed it would be.

25th April 2012, 07:46
An overall total regarding Karen Millen UK (http://www.outletsaleskarenmillen.com/) six to eight days of activities, beginning from the particular Buddhist Monastery to the White-colored baidunzi, that you'll find four times absent on foot.Chanel Bags (http://www.chanelbagsoutletsales.net/) Get at least 7 or 8 hours every day, every day starting up at 12 am, for the camping could be the megastars. After a hard morning,Donna Hogan (http://www.scarpeehogan.com/) night sleep. When the wind can be powerful camp out, stuffed with mud in the roll,alteration by appliance Kate Moss a sudden rupture of our covering rods, camping tent fifty percent hidden within the globe. Li Jian, the identical team while using Transformers team an overall total regarding a number of 20 men and women, all with children to participate, many people very first visit to your Gobi. Initially, feet blistered furthermore realize that discomfort, along with afterwards totally lessen.

25th April 2012, 07:58
A complete involving Karen Millen Store (http://www.outletsaleskarenmillen.com/) six to eight times of pursuits, beginning from the actual Buddhist Monastery on the Bright baidunzi, that you will find 4 nights aside by walking.Chanel Handbags (http://www.chanelbagsoutletsales.net/) Acquire no less than 7 or 8 hours every day, every single day commencing in 15 'm, on the camping is the stars. After having a hard day time,Scarpe Hogan (http://www.scarpeehogan.com/) good night rest. When the breeze is strong camp, filled with mud from your spin,alteration by appliance Kate Moss an abrupt split of our own tent poles, camping tent half laid to rest within the world. Li Jian, a similar group with all the Transformers group a total regarding a number of Something like 20 individuals, by using children to participate in, most of the people first trip to the Gobi. At first, toes blistered additionally realize that pain, and afterwards fully numbing.

patnicholls
18th September 2012, 12:28
Time for a bump - anyone out there?

Sad that this place has got so quiet, although it's the way of the world with social networking meaning forums have got marginalised.

Rod Richardson
21st September 2012, 07:47
Greetings Pat
The die-hards will hang in there but Moto GP has been a bit ho-hum of recent times but I expect that to change when Rossi plants his bum on the Yamaha.

SBK has provided some great race viewing in both superbike and supersport as has the British series so I don't understand why we have not had posts re those series.

Suzukimad must be in mourning due to Ryan Farquhar having retired.

Cheers

chac47
23rd September 2012, 06:39
Hi all, I'm still lurking. Sure is quiet though.

NinjaMaster
26th September 2012, 03:46
It's a little bit hard to work out why it's been quite as quiet as it has been (though I'm as guilty as the rest), it's not like there's been nothing to talk about, even in MotoGP! Stoner's retirement announcement, Rossi's defection/Yamaha return, Rossi's Ducati podiums, Pedrosa's title contention and derailment, CRT's, Marquez domination and MotoGP promotion, scrapping of the rookie rule, Audi takeover of Ducati and the restructure for 2013, the rise of BMW in WSB, the return of Kawasaki as a competitive force, Aprilia too prototype for WSB yet too production for MotoGP, etc. Hopefully things turn around and we can start to frequent the board a bit more again.

Ninar69
22nd October 2012, 16:02
SSsshhhhhh..
x

Ninar69
22nd October 2012, 16:05
Seriously though, has anyone seen Guy Martin's fabulous new programme on Channel 4?
He is the new Fred Dibnah.

Clark0
26th November 2012, 11:19
Hi Guy's!
Today am join this community because i read this forum many times and now i finally decided to join it and thanks for accepting me here as a member and welcome me here i need some relevant information's for my study i hope i will get certain information from here and get a new and knowledgeable experience from here.!!!

ruesluporp
23rd January 2013, 14:59
Sorry but, as a new member, I am forced to publish at least 15 messages before to be able to post a link...

chac47
4th February 2013, 07:21
:wave: Hi everyone out there! WSBK Phillip Island on the 24th :D I love being able to watch the first races of the year on tv on a summer afternoon/evening NZ time.

catty
10th February 2013, 23:54
:wave: Hi everyone out there! WSBK Phillip Island on the 24th :D I love being able to watch the first races of the year on tv on a summer afternoon/evening NZ time.
Woohoo.
Only 2 weeks left!

sunita1211
20th March 2013, 08:37
hi,
i am a new user trying to be part of this forum..enjoying the forums specially the race videos one they are exciting and thrilling to watch

sunita1211
20th March 2013, 08:39
i just read all in this thread are the regular posters from this forum..........neways

Hi there
i am anew user..........and enjoyin this site its fun...to read and watch so much relevant to bikes......

Majks21
14th May 2013, 19:01
Im here, Im a timekeeper in Slovenia :)