PDA

View Full Version : Brit F3 in Bucharest - who's there ?

Mihai
19th May 2007, 18:43
Finally it's here, two rounds of the British Formula 3 championship are being run in my home town.

Today I had the chance to have a little chat with Seb Hohenthal. He was involved in a pile-up early in race 1 and then joined spectators in the grandstands for the rest of the race. He replied nicely to my question: 'No I'm not Viktor Jensen' (d'ough) and then I asked him some brighter questions (I actually knew he drove in the Formula Renault 2.0 last year).

I anyone of you there? I got myself a media pass and a go everywhere around the track.

Jeff Carter
22nd May 2007, 13:52
Finally it's here, two rounds of the British Formula 3 championship are being run in my home town.

Today I had the chance to have a little chat with Seb Hohenthal. He was involved in a pile-up early in race 1 and then joined spectators in the grandstands for the rest of the race. He replied nicely to my question: 'No I'm not Viktor Jensen' (d'ough) and then I asked him some brighter questions (I actually knew he drove in the Formula Renault 2.0 last year).

I anyone of you there? I got myself a media pass and a go everywhere around the track.

Mihai

I was there in my capacity as Press & PR Manager for British F3. We had a great weekend and a big thank you to the Romanian people for making us very welcome. The track got the thumbs up from the drivers and teams and we hope we can return to Bucharest in 2008.

The media centre was excellent, the best I have ever seen. I can't imagine for one minute that the UK Government would let us have a media centre in the Palace of St James, but this is what the Romanians did for us at the weekend - wonderful. The only problem was the long walk down the hill but when you look at this picture you can understand why the inconvenience was a small problem - http://www.britishf3international.com/gallery.php?action=showImage&params%5Bid%5D=817

If only we had a media centre at Silverstone or Brands Hatch like this ;)

Jeff