PDA

View Full Version : F1 to Copenhagen

Claus Hansen
18th May 2007, 13:08
Danish newspaper BT has an story, with the idea of a F1 street race in Copenhagen, Bernie has been asked, but says no no, at the moment ! But, the artickel stated, would not rule the idea out in the future...

As an dane, and F1 suporter ( have atended 15 grandprix since 1996 ) love idea, what about you ?

ShiftingGears
18th May 2007, 13:29
If the circuit is good, I don't see why not!

Flat.tyres
18th May 2007, 13:32
I like the city but don't think it can support the media circus that is F1 these days. The infrastructure would really strain.

Valve Bounce
18th May 2007, 13:35
Danish newspaper BT has an story, with the idea of a F1 street race in Copenhagen, Bernie has been asked, but says no no, at the moment ! But, the artickel stated, would not rule the idea out in the future...

As an dane, and F1 suporter ( have atended 15 grandprix since 1996 ) love idea, what about you ?

Keep yourself posted - read the Bild every day till they confirm it. :D

DimitraF1
18th May 2007, 14:27
who cares :P

janneppi
18th May 2007, 14:45

Helsinki would be more likely, with experience on organizing a DTM race (twice if i remember correctly) having two F1 drivers and one of the biggest viewing numbers don't hurt either.
Still, it will happen around the same time Finland wins the footy world cup. :p :

Claus Hansen
18th May 2007, 19:50
DimitraF1 - You dont, fine !

But in a time where F1 is moving far east, new races in europe, and even in scandinava would be nice...

pino
18th May 2007, 21:55
Living in Copenhagen I would love to have a F1 race here, the problem is how they gone make a circuit...Claus I need some help ;)

futuretiger9
18th May 2007, 23:41
DimitraF1 - You dont, fine !

But in a time where F1 is moving far east, new races in europe, and even in scandinava would be nice...

It's difficult to see how it could be fitted into the ever-expanding F1 calendar, but if Valencia can get a race, then why not Copenhagen?

Valve Bounce
19th May 2007, 00:39
It's difficult to see how it could be fitted into the ever-expanding F1 calendar, but if Valencia can get a race, then why not Copenhagen?

I suppose it will be a perfectly flat track. Can't see that many hills there. :p :

Claus Hansen
19th May 2007, 20:24
Not much news on a layout as yet, Jason and Jan where on a live tv show, yalking about, and Jason where on national morning radio too... Both taking about one of main streets downtown... Cant remember wish one, sadly !

odykas
20th May 2007, 20:01
Pino should add a "Ferrari" pizza to his menu ... if not already in place! :eek:

And also a "Trulli" one for the 329 Trulli fans all around the world :p :