PDA

View Full Version : So You Want To Be An F1 Driver 2007

17th May 2007, 10:34
Has anyone here ever participated in 'So You Want To Be An F1 Driver' by SoWorld?

Its a televised competition that gives the man in the street the chance to drive a real formula 1 car.

I received an email saying that yesturday they launched the 2007 F1 and that they have added a bigger prize of a season racing in a single seat championship in 2008. Apparantly there is only 6 weeks to apply for the event this year.

It is said that this event will be bigger and better than ever before.

I thought I'd post this as it may interest some of you. :)

Their website is www.soworld.info (http://www.soworld.info)

Big Ben
17th May 2007, 11:24
The idea of becoming now a f1 driver is pretty interesting... I think I'd might beat some records... I could become the biggest f1 driver ever.... though I must admit I didn't consult the stats. I don't know who was the tallest or the heaviest f1 driver ever...

Mihai
17th May 2007, 11:37
The F1 Racing magazine had an F1 manager-like contest some 10 years ago and the winner was getting a drive on board the AGS F1 school in France. I only bought one issue of that year's mag, I don't know if someone did actually get to the AGS facility to drive the car.

24th May 2007, 10:48
Im thinking of entering :) . Has anyone on these forums participated in the previous events?