PDA

View Full Version : Going to miss you all!

Zanardifan
14th May 2007, 11:16
Wasn't to sure where to post this thread, but i just wanted to say that i wont be able to grid for the rest of this season due to a car accident i was in nearly 3 weeks ago. I have had to have my right ankle rebuilt with metal screws and plates and my toes pinned back on. Doc's say it could take upto 6 months for a full recovery.

So, i am wishing all the drivers well, and all you guys, keep the racing spirit alive! I will be watching it from my bed! I'm going to try and work hard on my physio, as i would like to make to Brands-my home circuit.

Thank you to all the fans who have supported me over the past couple of years, you make it so much fun and worthwhile!

See you all soon!

Nicola - Ian Kerly/Chris Stockton/Mark Smith Grid Bird x

Dave B
14th May 2007, 11:22
Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery :up:

Zanardifan
14th May 2007, 11:30
Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery :up:

Thank you Dave, most appreciated x

Rusty
14th May 2007, 11:42
Dont know you personally sweetheart but Get Well soon and hope you get your dreams of returning at brands Chris needs you....

Regards for a swift recovery
Russell

Marc W
14th May 2007, 12:49
Sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you have a speedy recovery and are back at a track soon. I Had wondered what had happened to you!

Zanardifan
14th May 2007, 14:17
Sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you have a speedy recovery and are back at a track soon. I Had wondered what had happened to you!

Im often wondering whats' happened to me! i was at Brands for the first race this year, then it all went wrong! My plans of being in the VW Cup next year wont be happening-i was meant to be using this year to get my practice in!

Never fear, i will be back, in the meantime i'm sure there are other fit birds 4u to all pog at! LOL!

Thank you to everyone who wishes me well, its lovely to have support like that.

Nikki x

Georgeboi999
14th May 2007, 14:44
Get well soon ZF

SEATFreak
14th May 2007, 14:45
Who are you Zanardifan? You are obviously a current driver competing.

Whomever you are, being involved in an accident is a terrible thing. Whether your BTCC driver or an ordinary member of the public.

Best wishes from me too and hope to see you competing for whatever team you compete for after your time in this VW Cup soon. :up:

Northern Monkey
14th May 2007, 14:56

Whomever you are, being involved in an accident is a terrible thing. Whether your BTCC driver or an ordinary member of the public.

Best wishes from me too and hope to see you competing for whatever team you compete for after your time in this VW Cup soon. :up:

I can't help but feel the 'Nicola - Ian Kerly/Chris Stockton/Mark Smith Grid Bird x' line gives away who Zanardifan is...

That aside, get well soon and who knows, you might be back on the grid by the end of the season if things go ahead of schedule.

SEATFreak
14th May 2007, 15:20
I am sorry. Will you accept my appology?

Their was more than one name. It could have been anyone of them. But I now see it has to be Chris as Chris did make reference to being at Brands Hatch.

That aside, though I am over the moon at discovering an actual BTCC star is a fellow member I cannot help but feel sad at not being able to see you compete and hope Nick Leason can do you proud.

SEATFreak
14th May 2007, 15:29
That aside, get well soon and who knows, you might be back on the grid by the end of the season if things go ahead of schedule.

How bad is the injury Chris?

Dave B
14th May 2007, 15:36
:rotflmao:

I'm almost crying with laughter. SEATFreak, I think I love you. :erm: :p

Dave B
14th May 2007, 15:50
Just for SEATFreak:

http://www.btccinfo.co.uk/2006/snetterton/snetterton030_480.jpg

Pedalpusher
14th May 2007, 16:01
I have had to have my right ankle rebuilt with metal screws and plates and my toes pinned back on. Doc's say it could take upto 6 months for a full recovery.

:eek: :(
Sounds nasty. Hope you have a speedy recovery too. :)

Zanardifan
14th May 2007, 16:38
Just for SEATFreak:

http://www.btccinfo.co.uk/2006/snetterton/snetterton030_480.jpg

OHMIGOD!! WHAT A TERRIBLE PICTURE!! CANT BELIVE YOU POSTED THAT!! LOL!!!!

GRAVETT
14th May 2007, 16:48
all the best for you're recovery. i too had a very similar injury and operation after a wall jumped out infront of me !! :) im fully recovered now but can hurt and stiffen up when its cold ( yey for global warming ! ).
good luck

Allyc85
14th May 2007, 17:12
thats not a bad pic at all! I hope you have a quick and easy recovery :)

tyreman2
14th May 2007, 18:33
OHMIGOD!! WHAT A TERRIBLE PICTURE!! CANT BELIVE YOU POSTED THAT!! LOL!!!!

Looks ok to me!! on a serious note hope you make a full and speedy recovery and get back on the grid soon you will be missed. From all of us at Team air cool and PT Motorsport

Zanardifan
14th May 2007, 18:37
all the best for you're recovery. i too had a very similar injury and operation after a wall jumped out infront of me !! :) im fully recovered now but can hurt and stiffen up when its cold ( yey for global warming ! ).
good luck

Hey! Yeah the doc's said i will have arthritis, and that i will struggle in the cold weather. The pain was incredible! Basically, the floorpan caved in and crushed my legs. I was lucky on that day, i was a passenger in an Audi A4, doc's said if i had of been in my Cooper S, i would most likely be dead.
Needless to say, i sold my mini, while in hospital, and bought a couple of beema's instead! Nothing like a good bit of 'ol german craftmanship!

Zanardifan
14th May 2007, 18:52
Looks ok to me!! on a serious note hope you make a full and speedy recovery and get back on the grid soon you will be missed. From all of us at Team air cool and PT Motorsport

Hello Team Air Cool! Would i be right in thinking you are linked with Adam Jones? Or am i talking poo?!! LOL!!
Thank you for your kind words, and say HI to Adams bird, she's a gem!

Nik x

touringlegend
14th May 2007, 19:27
Best wishes Nicola, hope that ankle heals up quicker than expected and you are out on the grid again !

tdb
14th May 2007, 20:17
Best wishes for a speedy recovery nicola!

As ever you are unhappy with pics of yourself! typical gorgeous girl! never happy, no matter how many guys are impressed!

Marc W
14th May 2007, 20:38
You're absoluely correct there Nicola, which is more than I can say for Seatfreak! ;)

That photo looks perfectly good to me too!

Ian McC
14th May 2007, 21:09
Sorry to hear that Nicola, here's hoping you make a full recovery and will be back for next year :)

In the meantime make sure you have lots of people looking after you, if all else fails I am sure there will be a long line of forum members offering their maid services! :D

SEATFreak
14th May 2007, 21:45
which is more than I can say for Seatfreak! ;)

What does that mean? :confused:

mattie007
14th May 2007, 22:23
For christs sake, are you on the same planet as us!

Good luck for a speedy recovery Nicola.

Marc W
14th May 2007, 22:45

The fact that you somehow thought that Nicola was Chris Stockton! ;)

bt52b
14th May 2007, 23:17

http://laughingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/young_frankenstein_3.jpg

Hope the treatment is a sucess :eek:

Zanardifan
15th May 2007, 08:03
fmpsl!! God you guys crack me up!!
As the the photo, i know im not the fittest bird on the grid, and i never will be, my passion is the cars, however, what knocked my confidence even more last year was pinkneys grid girl telling me how people on this forum were saying i was minging and looked like a 'garden spade'-which she found hilarious.
I never did get to the bottom of it, and to be fair, after all your kind words and support, i'm wondering if there was any truth in it whatsoever! Girls can be so mean sometimes! Hence why i stick to a male dominated environment!

Nik x

Scuderia ferrari
15th May 2007, 08:28
Best wishes on a speedy revovery.

SEATFreak
15th May 2007, 08:40
For christs sake, are you on the same planet as us!

At least I was't born up Uranus! :laugh:

Bit harsh treatment for me, isn't it? :bigcry:

Mind, ever seen The Green Mile? I would rather have that form of electrocution! :rotflmao:

As the the photo, i know im not the fittest bird on the grid, and i never will be, my passion is the cars, however, what knocked my confidence even more last year was pinkneys grid girl telling me how people on this forum were saying i was minging and looked like a 'garden spade'-which she found hilarious.
I never did get to the bottom of it, and to be fair, after all your kind words and support, i'm wondering if there was any truth in it whatsoever! Girls can be so mean sometimes! Hence why i stick to a male dominated environment!

Nik x

I think your stunning! ;)

By far the most stunning girl I have seen.

Will you be my PA...Pretty Angel? Hope that ain't to nausiating. Said that to a pretty girl on a course and she liked it.

Zanardifan
15th May 2007, 09:04
I think your stunning! ;)

By far the most stunning girl I have seen.

Will you be my PA...Pretty Angel? Hope that ain't to nausiating. Said that to a pretty girl on a course and she liked it.

LOL! Babe, i will be ur PA anytime!

Northern Monkey
15th May 2007, 09:40

Their was more than one name. It could have been anyone of them. But I now see it has to be Chris as Chris did make reference to being at Brands Hatch.

That aside, though I am over the moon at discovering an actual BTCC star is a fellow member I cannot help but feel sad at not being able to see you compete and hope Nick Leason can do you proud.

I really did think I'd seen it all....

thompp
15th May 2007, 09:42
As the the photo, i know im not the fittest bird on the grid, Nik x

???? no complaints from me!!!!!

hope ur foot gets well soon and the doc is wrong about the long-term effects to your foot.

thompp
15th May 2007, 09:42
http://laughingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/young_frankenstein_3.jpg

lol - set to maximum voltage!

Rusty
15th May 2007, 10:21

Nik x

Whoever described you like that must have **** in their eyes girl cause you are stunning and dont let ANYBODY tell you different..... keep up the good work and dont let anybody spoil your dreams....

SEATFreak
15th May 2007, 11:06
Whoever described you like that must have **** in their eyes girl cause you are stunning and dont let ANYBODY tell you different..... keep up the good work and dont let anybody spoil your dreams....

:love: :heart:

Spot on!

Your all equally as beautiful in my view Nicola sweatheart and TBBH your the best thing about a race meeting.

And again I think I am echoing the opinion of Rusty to a degree when I say whatever your dreams are I hopee you achive them.

And remember Nicola, keep that foot rested! Before long you wll be back to your perfect wonderful friendly self.

GRAVETT
15th May 2007, 13:13
theres plenty you can do when to strenghten your ankle and reduce the pain from arthritus through diffrent kind of self pysio. ill see if i can dig out the excersises i was given and pass them on to you.
i had the same incident my legs were crushed by the floorpan luckily i only broke bones in my left leg and was left with severe tissue damage to the right one. i was in an orignal m3 and now drive, as crap as it sounds a ford transit ! ( heh i need it for work and i have a caterham to play with at weekends).

Zanardifan
15th May 2007, 14:31

You certainly know how to brighten someone's day, im on a downer today, but like i said, i'm gonna work hard o be at brands, so if you see a bird in a wheelchair it will be me so give us a cheer! At least you wont be able to see my camel hoof! LOL!

Unfortunatly, women can be very immature and bitchy. Especially when i know more about he cars than they do! Did any of you see me giving a running commentary on the grid last year on brake calipers and drive shafts falling out?!

I think next year i would like to become a Marshall!

Love u all ! x

SEATFreak
15th May 2007, 15:22
I think next year i would like to become a Marshall!

Love u all ! x

What?! :eek:

Oh, I think a job as a fulltime beauty pageant queen with all the other gridgirls looking on enviously is far better suited to you Nicola. :) :heart:

Zanardifan
15th May 2007, 15:40
What?! :eek:

Oh, I think a job as a fulltime beauty pageant queen with all the other gridgirls looking on enviously is far better suited to you Nicola. :) :heart:

So your saying i would look minging in a smartie orange boiler suit then??!! And there was me thinkin you wanted me to b your PA????!!! LOL!

SEATFreak
15th May 2007, 16:30
Nothing to stop you combining both - entering a pageant in an orange boiler suit!! ;)

tyreman2
15th May 2007, 19:02
Hello Team Air Cool! Would i be right in thinking you are linked with Adam Jones? Or am i talking poo?!! LOL!!
Thank you for your kind words, and say HI to Adams bird, she's a gem!

Nik x
errr you could say that.I will pass the message on to Julie, Adam's long suffering Girlfriend
Hope your recovery goes well and keep in touch can't wait for the return of the Hoof !! lol

Zanardifan
15th May 2007, 19:26
errr you could say that.I will pass the message on to Julie, Adam's long suffering Girlfriend
Hope your recovery goes well and keep in touch can't wait for the return of the Hoof !! lol

LOL! When you posted that msg yesterday, rang Les at PT Motorsport asking who you was! I couldn't for the life of me remember! Julie-i refer to her as 'Puma Bird' to everyone! There needs to be more birds like her-down to earth, friendly, chatty and not bitchy! Love her big time! Would love to team up and do a shoot with her.......

Zanardifan
15th May 2007, 19:27
Nothing to stop you combining both - entering a pageant in an orange boiler suit!! ;)

Actually, you may have a point there.......I'm sure i could rustle something up!

Ian McC
16th May 2007, 20:24

Nik x

Hell we are a lovely bunch here and never say anything nasty about anyone, apart from the F1 forum of course :p : Worse thing you are likely to get here is men drooling but that's ok as the forum supplies bibs :p : :D

BT 96
16th May 2007, 20:40
Actually, you may have a point there.......I'm sure i could rustle something up!

Hi Nik,
get well soon from all at BTC RACING.

Delenn
16th May 2007, 23:05
Tongues in guys.

I mean, just because Nikki is an attractive girl who wants to go to motor racing events and who knows about cars! We are all looking for one of those! My last girlfriend made me choose - her or motor racing? I miss her most at night!

Nikki - get well soon, and I'm sure you'll be on next years grid. We'll all be cheerleading for you in the meantime.

Lauren - if you said that, you should be ashamed.

touringlegend
16th May 2007, 23:11
It wouldn't suprise me if she had said that, looks the bitchy sort of type. (you can tell by that ugly face of her's !)

Nicola, on the other hand, you are lovely. :s mokin:

KILOHMUNNS
17th May 2007, 12:15
Can't see why you still can't be a grid girl in a wheelchair??

It could be a first! You could also get someone to tune up the motor for you as well!!! :D

Get well soon

thompp
17th May 2007, 12:54
Maybe Nicola could get her own grid girl!

Daniel
17th May 2007, 17:19
Hope you get well soon Nicola :)

Anyhoo I move that SeatFreak have half of his name removed. You guess which half......

thompp
17th May 2007, 17:25
Why would he want to call himself "Seat"..? ;)

Ur not a salmon
17th May 2007, 18:20
It wouldn't suprise me if she had said that, looks the bitchy sort of type. (you can tell by that ugly face of her's !)

Have u noticed that u never see her teeth? Maybe she has none :D "watch me work it, I'm perfect." yeh right! ;)

Speedy recovery Nicola :burnout:

Zanardifan
18th May 2007, 07:56
Can't see why you still can't be a grid girl in a wheelchair??

It could be a first! You could also get someone to tune up the motor for you as well!!! :D

Get well soon

Do you know what, nothing would please me more than getting on that grid in a wheelchair, however, i am so scared of what the crowd would think and what the other grid girls would say. I am always worried about how people percieve me, which is why i'll stay off the grid til im better.

Nik x

Zanardifan
18th May 2007, 08:00
Tongues in guys.

I mean, just because Nikki is an attractive girl who wants to go to motor racing events and who knows about cars! We are all looking for one of those! My last girlfriend made me choose - her or motor racing? I miss her most at night!

Nikki - get well soon, and I'm sure you'll be on next years grid. We'll all be cheerleading for you in the meantime.

Lauren - if you said that, you should be ashamed.

LOL! Blinding! I must admit, i've yet to come across a bird who is heavily into her cars, most girls love to spend money on a tan, or having their nails done, i'd rather go and buy a new NOS bottle and purge kit for me zimmer!! LOL!

Nik x

Zanardifan
18th May 2007, 08:03
Have u noticed that u never see her teeth? Maybe she has none :D "watch me work it, I'm perfect." yeh right! ;)

Speedy recovery Nicola :burnout:

PMSL!!! I was really shocked when i saw that video, i thought all my bloke mates would find her attractive-but their reaction was the total opposite! Fair play to her though, she must be doing something right to be getting in these videos!
Ur not a salmon-u r a legend! I haven't laughed so much in ages!!!

SEATFreak
18th May 2007, 08:13
Anyhoo I move that SeatFreak have half of his name removed. You guess which half......

Even when I am not around your making post that hurt my feelings. Typical. Grow up.

If I want to say nice things to a girl as beautiful as Nicola I will - deal with it! She deserves it. She has been through the wars recently with the accident and the surgery that required he ankle to be rebuilt and from what she is saying her toes put back on. She needs her spirits up. Oh, and Nicola? Don't even THINK about trying to get out at Brands Hatch later. Your more important. You need to get that lovely foot of yours back to full fitness.

Best Wishes
SF

Why would he want to call himself "Seat"..?

Nice reply. :up: :laugh:

Zanardifan
18th May 2007, 08:30
[quote="SEATFreak"]Even when I am not around your making post that hurt my feelings. Typical. Grow up.

If I want to say nice things to a girl as beautiful as Nicola I will - deal with it! She deserves it. She has been through the wars recently with the accident and the surgery that required he ankle to be rebuilt and from what she is saying her toes put back on. She needs her spirits up. Oh, and Nicola? Don't even THINK about trying to get out at Brands Hatch later. Your more important. You need to get that lovely foot of yours back to full fitness.

Best Wishes
SF

Morning SF!! Well i may be able to make brands-i saw my consultant yesterday, the infection in my toes has cleared up and i've had my cast changed, BUT, i asked for an xray to be done on my RIGHT foot coz its hurting to walk on it, and i fractured that one aswell!! So i have a splint on my right foot! Why this was not picked up on the xrays 3 weeks ago, the mind boggles! However, he is so pleased with the healing of the ankle, he reckons i'll be able to have physio in 3 weeks!! Fingers crossed! Thanks for your lovely words x

SEATFreak
18th May 2007, 08:40
Morning SF!! Well i may be able to make brands-i saw my consultant yesterday, the infection in my toes has cleared up and i've had my cast changed, BUT, i asked for an xray to be done on my RIGHT foot coz its hurting to walk on it, and i fractured that one aswell!! So i have a splint on my right foot! Why this was not picked up on the xrays 3 weeks ago, the mind boggles! However, he is so pleased with the healing of the ankle, he reckons i'll be able to have physio in 3 weeks!! Fingers crossed! Thanks for your lovely words x

Great news! :up:

Not the incompetence of the docs or the new frature in your OTHER foot..of course!

I see you have had your cast changed. Was it clashing? I hate plaster casts that clash with my clothes! Why can't they make a cast that co-ordinates?! :laugh:

Zanardifan
18th May 2007, 08:48
Great news! :up:

Not the incompetence of the docs or the new frature in your OTHER foot..of course!

I see you have had your cast changed. Was it clashing? I hate plaster casts that clash with my clothes! Why can't they make a cast that co-ordinates?! :laugh:

Coz i ended up going private in the end, i only get one colour-white. Which goes with most things, plus its my fave colour. Not that it'll stay white-everyone's itching to sign it!!

Zanardifan
18th May 2007, 09:10
Hi Nik,
get well soon from all at BTC RACING.

Hey u guys!

Thanks for the support, i'll b cheering for you from my bed, best of luck to the team!

Hope to see you soon!

Nik x

KILOHMUNNS
18th May 2007, 09:12
Do you know what, nothing would please me more than getting on that grid in a wheelchair, however, i am so scared of what the crowd would think and what the other grid girls would say. I am always worried about how people percieve me, which is why i'll stay off the grid til im better.

Nik x

Don't worry about the crowd they'll love it (remember quite a few of us have already replied on this thread!!!). I'd much rather see you in a wheel chair than some of the fakes on the grid! Also Fiona has a bloke as her "Grid Girl" and the crowd seem to like it!!!! and I'm sure it would be good publicity and shown on TV and in Autosport

Any glad you are on the mend.

touringlegend
18th May 2007, 16:19
PMSL!!! I was really shocked when i saw that video, i thought all my bloke mates would find her attractive-but their reaction was the total opposite! Fair play to her though, she must be doing something right to be getting in these videos!
Ur not a salmon-u r a legend! I haven't laughed so much in ages!!!

PMSL I thought I recognised someone on that video, didn't realise it was her !

Andy_B
18th May 2007, 18:06

Nik x

believe me, you are stunning! ;) . Do not 1) undermine yourself and 2) listen to people who winge on a forum, but won't come out from behind a username.

Good luck on the recovery and your ambition in the driver seat.

SEAT Freak - you really don't help yourself sometimes ! Read each post s-l-o-w-l-y a-n-d c-a-r-e-f-u-l-l-y in future and then you might understande future posts :)

SEATFreak
18th May 2007, 18:51
SEAT Freak - you really don't help yourself sometimes ! Read each post s-l-o-w-l-y a-n-d c-a-r-e-f-u-l-l-y in future and then you might understande future posts :)

I w-i-l-l t-r-y. O-n-l-y i-t w-i-l-l t-a-k-e m-e a l-o-n-g t-i-m-e to r-e-a-d t-h-i-s-s s-l-o-w-l-y.

:laugh:

PDS
18th May 2007, 21:36
Well Nicola, I hope after you have read all this, you realise what rubbish you talk when you say that you are not pretty enough to be on the grid and nobody notices you!

When I got you your initial job gridding with Speed Equipe in 2005, people did notice you. Perhaps they didn't talk about you that much on the forum, but as I have been saying for a long time, although you keep loosing weight, people like to see you on the grid.

Get well soon! See you at Brands Hatch.... I will keep phoning you to make sure you are there..

http://www.stillphotography.co.uk/gallery/v/general/album10/album08/489D9017.jpg.html

P.

SEATFreak
19th May 2007, 08:24
http://www.stillphotography.co.uk/gallery/v/general/album10/album08/489D9017.jpg.html

I think I am in love!! :heart: :heart:

I am sad that our sweet Nicola thinks so little of herself when I look at that pic of that angel. :(

Everything I see in that pic (above the neck!!) really is a wonder of nature. I know it sounds soppy and sickening but that is the only thing I could think of that sums up my feelings about her features.

I am also extremely envious that you have her number PDS!!! ;)

touringlegend
19th May 2007, 13:45
Get a room SEATFreak ! :p :

Ian McC
19th May 2007, 14:44
I am sad

Really? :p :

Rusty
19th May 2007, 15:36
L.M.F.A.O.quality pure quality Ian

SEATFreak
19th May 2007, 18:26
Get a room SEATFreak ! :p :

Get a padded cell! :p :

If you cannot deal with feelings that are in stark contrast to your own then tough!

Really? :p :

Deliberate editing of a comment to have another excuse to have yet another dig at me really is showing desperation.

L.M.F.A.O

Pardon?

Alfa Fan
19th May 2007, 19:00
It stands for "Laughing My F***ing Ass/Arse Off"

Probabily at you. AGAIN.

Ian McC
19th May 2007, 19:19
Deliberate editing of a comment to have another excuse to have yet another dig at me really is showing desperation.

You line em up mate, I'll knock em down :s mokin: :p :

touringlegend
19th May 2007, 21:41
Get a padded cell! :p :

If you cannot deal with feelings that are in stark contrast to your own then tough!

You're a funny guy !!

The feelings aren't in contrast to mine, Nicola is a very nice girl, but that post was eeeeuuuurggh.... !

SEATFreak
20th May 2007, 08:41
It stands for "Laughing My F***ing Ass/Arse Off"

Probabily at you. AGAIN.

You line em up mate, I'll knock em down :s mokin: :p :

The feelings aren't in contrast to mine

I pity you all. :(

Oh, and Touringlegend. THAT is funny!!

tyreman2
20th May 2007, 09:20
I feel a name change coming on.... welcome NICOLA FREAK!!

SEATFreak
20th May 2007, 09:24
I feel a name change coming on.... welcome NICOLA FREAK!!

Thank you for the welcome tyreman2. I will enjoy being on here with all you hurtful, disrespectful, ill-mannered, impolite, sarcastic bullies. :p :

Ian McC
20th May 2007, 09:47
I will enjoy being on here with all you hurtful, disrespectful, ill-mannered, impolite, sarcastic bullies. :p :

As they say there is only one thing worse than being talked about........ not being talked about ;)

SEATFreak
20th May 2007, 10:27
After the last few years of hell on this forum where I would rather Rose West babysit the daughter of my mums friends's daughter than you Ian McC, I would doubt that very much.

I dream of the day when I am not talked about. Just being left alone. Regardless of whether I have done anything to warrant it or not - btw nothing could warrant the kind of things I have to take. It is the one happy thing in my useless, fat, ugly, unloved life.
I have never had a girl like me so excuse me for getting a bit starry eyed!! You may have women drip over you and you may tend to treat such nice words like it means nothing but some of us aren't so lucky!

Knock that one down!

Steelrat
20th May 2007, 10:54
I have never had a girl like me
Knock that one down!

Look. I've kept quiet. Enough people have a pop at you, rightly or wrongly. I've bitten my tongue many a time, but .... but .. but ... I can't resist ..

Thank God there are no girls like you .....

I'll get me coat ...

P

SEATFreak
20th May 2007, 11:56
I've bitten my tongue many a time

Ouch! So have I. Hurts like hell, don't it?! Put a load of cotton wool in there for the next couple of years and things may improve. :p :

Didn't realise I was one. Maybe I had better check the old plumbing again to make sure I am male. :laugh:

Maybe I am a lesbian. :laugh:

In the words of Ian, set them up and I will knock you down!

tyreman2
20th May 2007, 12:15
If it really is your wish not to be ridiculed i suggest that you stop being so ridiculous and as for never having had a gir......Oh i can't be arsed

Steelrat
20th May 2007, 12:27
Didn't realise I was one. Maybe I had better check the old plumbing again to make sure I am male. :laugh:

No, no, no ... you don't understand .. Look, I never said you were a girl ... what I was saying was ........ Oh, ffs ... doesn't matter ...

P

SEATFreak
20th May 2007, 12:41
If it really is your wish not to be ridiculed i suggest that you stop being so ridiculous

Does that go for you as well? :p :

Pray tell. Which comments are 'ridiculous' when in a situation where you are talking to a girl you like?

Do you count comments which manipulate comments one says into something sarcastic? If so do you seriously consider yourself above all that? Because if I recall Ian McC did something similar when I said I was sad that Nicola thought so little of herself. He cut it down so I just said I was sad. What comes around and all that?

No, no, no ... you don't understand .. Look, I never said you were a girl ... what I was saying was ........ Oh, ffs ... doesn't matter ...

P

Weren't your words something like

Have a lie down. :laugh:

tin-top fan
20th May 2007, 12:46
Ouch! So have I. Hurts like hell, don't it?! Put a load of cotton wool in there for the next couple of years and things may improve. :p :

Maybe I am a lesbian. :laugh:

come on SEATFreak. There are times when I'm almost certain that you reply to threads just so that you can cause a reaction! If not though, you really need to properly read post before you reply to them.......

SEATFreak
20th May 2007, 12:57
And you deny ever saying anything hurtful to me that is irrespective of whether I have been the alleged instigator or not?

On the WTCC - Weight Penalty thread in post #13 Iain said

Oh, my god! Call yourself a SEAT fan???

I asked whether the Leon was FWD or RWD. Is that be enough to create a reaction?

Alfa Fan
20th May 2007, 13:02
Yes, absolutely.

SEATFreak
20th May 2007, 13:08
And what if you asked me a question about a topic you didn't know about (not that their is one!) and I gave that kind of response. Would that reaction be justified too?

Alfa Fan
20th May 2007, 13:26
By posting on a BTCC forum, there is the prerequiste that you know something about the BTCC. That the Leon is FWD and not in RWD is rather elementary.

SEATFreak
20th May 2007, 13:46
I have a lot to catch up on then. Better find out all I can about the technical side.

Steelrat
20th May 2007, 14:43
Have a lie down. :laugh:

Sigh ... Look... all repartee (sic) aside, I believe the main issue that people have with you is that you don't actually read posts fully before replying. This thread in particular epitomises where you go wrong. Let's go back to the beginning:

See you all soon!

Nicola - Ian Kerly/Chris Stockton/Mark Smith Grid Bird x

And what was your response?

So when MG-Fan helpfully points out:

I can't help but feel the 'Nicola - Ian Kerly/Chris Stockton/Mark Smith Grid Bird x' line gives away who Zanardifan is...

You respond:

And so it goes ... on and on ... Come on, get a grip. Read, digest and then make an informed comment. You constantly leave yourself open to ridicule and then compound it by making facetious, ill-informed comments.

Your enthusiasm should make you a valued member of the forum. All you need to do is to put a little more thought into what you say.

Oh, and to repeat myself, the ability to fully comprehend what someone else had posted.

P

SEATFreak
20th May 2007, 15:22
You have a completely valid point and I agree. That was never in dispute. If you buy a bottle of a hazzardous material like bleach and use it without reading the directions then you could do harm to yourself or something you own.

But all I saw was a jumple of names with no clear defining name. I was sadly blessed with a learning difficulty you know. I was deprived of air at birth.

But test me if you so want me to learn how to understand stuff. Whatever you want.

Steelrat
20th May 2007, 15:27
I was deprived of air at birth.

But test me if you so want me to learn how to understand stuff. Whatever you want.

'K .. If only <mmph> <mmmph> <mmmph> .........

No ... I couldn't, I resisted the temptation, it was all too obvious a response.

You're right, it does hurt when one bites one's tongue .....

P

SEATFreak
20th May 2007, 15:53
'K .. If only <mmph> <mmmph> <mmmph> .........

I am afraid that is a little hard for me. I think the three <mmph> are words because it preceedes "If only".

I cannot say what the 'K is though.

touringlegend
20th May 2007, 18:46
You know how some people say that someone could create a fight in an empty room, I think that is personified by SEATFreak...

Zanardifan
21st May 2007, 08:46
[quote="PDS"]Well Nicola, I hope after you have read all this, you realise what rubbish you talk when you say that you are not pretty enough to be on the grid and nobody notices you!

When I got you your initial job gridding with Speed Equipe in 2005, people did notice you. Perhaps they didn't talk about you that much on the forum, but as I have been saying for a long time, although you keep loosing weight, people like to see you on the grid.

Get well soon! See you at Brands Hatch.... I will keep phoning you to make sure you are there..

Hey you! Yes, i have read everyone's comments, however, when i am on the grid nobody DOES notice me, maybe i've lost too much weight and people cant see me??!! PMSL!!

2005 was a great year for me, the hype was brill, i'm not too sure what changed, i mean, it's great that there's new flesh for the fans every year, but us oldies still need support!!

Saw my consultant thurs, had cast changed, which was painful, my foot had twisted inwards due to the backslab not being tight enough, so they straightened my foot. Then found i had fractured my right foot aswell.

Anyhoo, if all goes well in the next 3 weeks, i'll be able to start physio, which they say could take upto 6 weeks.

Keep in touch, see you at brands!!!

Nik x

lilmelvschilton
26th May 2007, 17:44
hope you make a good recovery

17th December 2007, 22:38
see how rediculous & demented SEATFREAK is at lady-sonia.uk.co he evenb has a pic you will love