PDA

View Full Version : whos going to le mans

GRAVETT
13th May 2007, 23:19
hey everyone, just seeing whos going to lemans. we are taking our motorsport memorabilia store over to the great race this year, selling all manner of motorsport merchandise. from btcc to 2007 f1. come over and see us if you're about( grand prix images and the f1 shop ) i will be staying within the circuit from the wednesday whilst my colleagues go off to a hotel, so we will be open early till late and obviously 24 hours during the race ( although i'l more than likely be very drunk at some random part of the circuit ).
hope to see you all there.

harvick#1
14th May 2007, 00:07
If I won the lottery, I'd be over there in an instant, but no not this year

DavePI2
14th May 2007, 01:13
wish I was going. I have wanted to go to lemans ever since I first saw the great finish of 69. Add to that the ultimate race car in the 917 and of course the movie Lemans and it has been a dream to go.

David

P.S. Lemans is still the greatest racing movie ever made. No silly story just great race scenes.

IMSAFAN1
14th May 2007, 03:42
I've been going to Le Mans now since 1988....Travelling from Toronto. It's not all the expensive to go there. Arnage is a must be for any fan. was there before they ruined Mulsanne and you used to have great access to the garage.

IMSAlex
14th May 2007, 07:57
Hi Frank,

I am planning to do Le Mans this year. I have been going there since 1994. (just missing 2000 and 2006)
It would be great to meet there.

Best regards

:up:

GRAVETT
14th May 2007, 15:24
hey dave, sorry to hear you cant go, i totally agree with your views on the film le mans, do you have any steve mcqueen le mans merchandise? we do a huge range of steve mcqueen le mans memorblia. if ya cant go you could look the part with some le mans film jackets.

Scuderia ferrari
14th May 2007, 21:42
May be going. A few "if's and "but's" at the moment. If not this year, it will b next. Would love to be there and see the big Audi .v. Peugeot battle.

100%hondafan
17th May 2007, 12:25
ill be in karting nord with our toyota previa and 3 other drunken lads :P

Speedworx
21st May 2007, 22:57
A mate of mine is going and will be part of the Binnie Motorsports team.

Jamie Brown
24th May 2007, 16:48
a mate of mine to :)