PDA

View Full Version : (WRC) Rally Sweden 2021

wwbroe
12th October 2020, 14:48
Rally Sweden 2021 itinary and stages are out. They are moving up to the north with the stages. Have a look at the website.:)

tommeke_B
12th October 2020, 15:43
That timing looks great. Let's hope everything will run and we'll be allowed to go there... :)

AnttiL
12th October 2020, 18:37
- Five new stages, all of them long (19-27 km)
- Hagfors and Vargåsen are shortened
- No more long liaison to Karlstad on Saturday evening!
- All of Friday with only remote service
- Reversed Likenäs is now the power stage

https://www.rally-maps.com/Rally-Sweden-2021

Rallyper
13th October 2020, 12:31
Lima stages will be nice. Lot of snow, flowing and some very good runki places...

AnttiL
13th October 2020, 13:15
Lima stages will be nice. Lot of snow, flowing and some very good runki places...

Also, tough Friday with four long stages with no service.

DocMS
30th November 2020, 18:19
https://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=93&artikel=7612942

Rally Sweden planning for event to have NO spectators

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

wwbroe
1st December 2020, 08:05
https://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=93&artikel=7612942

Rally Sweden planning for event to have NO spectators

I am afraid that Rally Sweden 2021 won't even take place.:mad:

Sulland
1st December 2020, 08:42
Snowdepth, live map.
Press the bottom button on the left, with a pic of buildings. Look for Malung. From here and towards the Norwegian border, are the majority of stages.

https://www.smhi.se/en/weather/sweden-weather/snow-depth/
Not much snow yet, but still an long way to medio February

mknight
1st December 2020, 10:25
As I keep posting every year, this map is much easier to zoom in and has more options:

http://www.senorge.no/

Rally Sweden stages are covered

linni
11th December 2020, 18:18
Any news / rumours?
I have to decide soon, what to do with booked accommodation.

masa90
11th December 2020, 18:31
Any news / rumours?
I have to decide soon, what to do with booked accommodation.

I would be extremely surprised if they run it with spectators. Or, if they have some maybe only from Sweden?

mknight
11th December 2020, 18:51
Travel between Norway and Sweden has been restricted for last 2 months or so. So don't book accomodation or flights out of Norway. Since the general situation in Sweden is not good, it is possible spectators will be restricted there as well.

wwbroe
12th December 2020, 09:21
Travel between Norway and Sweden has been restricted for last 2 months or so. So don't book accomodation or flights out of Norway. Since the general situation in Sweden is not good, it is possible spectators will be restricted there as well.

According to Matton, Rally Sweden will not run at all:( I allready cancelled my bookings unfortunally.

er88
12th December 2020, 09:33
If Sweden doesn't run hopefully a stand in event can bridge the near 3month gap between Monte and Croatia.

Probably wishful thinking though. They do have lots of reserve events but they can only be run at specific points in the season - so depends if any rally can stand-in in February or March.

SubaruNorway
12th December 2020, 13:33
There was no way they were going to find those 15mill SEK to run without spectators unfortunately, shame the promotors aren't able to support the events like they do in F1

masa90
12th December 2020, 14:03
So is it official now?

EstWRC
12th December 2020, 14:09
Where Matton said it?

Please guys give us also the sources not just blabber around.

AnttiL
12th December 2020, 14:33
Where Matton said it?

Please guys give us also the sources not just blabber around.

Jarno Saari claims having heard the same from another source, and he's usually quite credible...

https://twitter.com/SaariJarno/status/1337773823387717633

BigWorm
12th December 2020, 14:37
Jarno Saari claims having heard the same from another source, and he's usually quite credible...

https://twitter.com/SaariJarno/status/1337773823387717633

I see Colin Clark is on the defensive again, with his reply to that

focus206
12th December 2020, 15:15
He's just grumpy that most people found ridiculous his Monza scores of Evans 10/10 and Neuville 3/10...

SubaruNorway
12th December 2020, 15:39
It's ok, i can be the punching bag for you guys :rolleyes:

TypeR
12th December 2020, 16:12
WRC/FIA can't let it happen, that there will be no rally between MC and Croatia.. Teams won't even come to the start of Monte, if already events are being cancelled..
even the Sweden and Croatia gap is too long, 2+ months..

mknight
12th December 2020, 16:30
I am not so sure they will mind so much, being busy developing and testing 2022 cars.

AnttiL
12th December 2020, 16:50
http://urheiluuutiset.com/ajetaanko-suomessa-ensi-vuonna-kaksi-rallin-mm-sarjan-osakilpailua/

The replacement for Rally Sweden is apparently planned to happen in Northern Finland on the last week of February

Tauri_J
12th December 2020, 16:53
Dare I have to say it again...village of an organisation.

That must be an end to Rally Sweden for a while in the WRC.

Tauri_J
12th December 2020, 16:57
http://urheiluuutiset.com/ajetaanko-suomessa-ensi-vuonna-kaksi-rallin-mm-sarjan-osakilpailua/

The replacement for Rally Sweden is apparently planned to happen in Northern Finland on the last week of February

So its not Artic Lapland Rally, because it is held in January?

AnttiL
12th December 2020, 17:07
So its not Artic Lapland Rally, because it is held in January?

Yeah, they have already planned the event to run the weekend before Monte starts, so it's not possible. And would probably come too quick anyway to rearrange everything. But I've understood they could run the stages in the Arctic Lapland Rally area again in late February. Some of those stages are anyway outrageously fast, like Rovanperä run last year one stage at 143 km/h average speed with Yaris WRC, so the route should be redesigned. Although, I think in the current situation anything goes probably...

Berke
12th December 2020, 17:58
For the future seasons, wouldn't it be better to ditch Rally Sweden and replace it with Lapland Rally as Rally Finland; considering we now have Rally Estonia which is pretty similar to the event we get in Jyvaskyla. I know losing some classic stages won't be ideal but at least finally we could have some proper snow rally.

Well, obviously money talks and we'll see where things will flow in the future.

AnttiL
12th December 2020, 18:40
For the future seasons, wouldn't it be better to ditch Rally Sweden and replace it with Lapland Rally as Rally Finland; considering we now have Rally Estonia which is pretty similar to the event we get in Jyvaskyla. I know losing some classic stages won't be ideal but at least finally we could have some proper snow rally.

Well, obviously money talks and we'll see where things will flow in the future.

Remember how there was plans to arrange Rally Sweden in a completely different location to where it is now? Also, Sweden had a completely different strategy for COVID-19 and now they suffer from that. In the long run, it shouldn't matter.

I know I'm a bit sentimental about Rally Finland in Jyväskylä, but for me it would be wrong to take it away, as it has such a long tradition.

Tauri_J
12th December 2020, 19:51
I'm an estonian but theres no way that Rally Finland on gravel should be left out from WRC calendar. Never ever should this happen.

the sniper
12th December 2020, 19:54
There was no way they were going to find those 15mill SEK to run without spectators unfortunately, shame the promotors aren't able to support the events like they do in F1

I've been meaning to say this for a while, but I think we should refer to WRC Promoter as an Administrator rather than a Promoter. F1, MotoGP, GT racing, NASCAR, ect, all have clearly discernible Promoter activity. In the WRC, the FIA still seems to publicly play more of a Promoter roll than 'WRC Promoter'/Red Bull, which seems to be a silent witness. Behind the scenes, are WRC Promoter trying to assist events, manufacturers, teams and competitors to take part in the sport? Are they trying to bring eyes and sponsors to the sport, other than the sponsorship/income they've arranged for their own company?

It's ok, i can be the punching bag for you guys :rolleyes:

Funnily enough I have more respect for your work than Colin's... I think he needs to remember that the core rallying fan base is a relatively small one, like the WRC bubble itself. Often the two even intertwine. Alienating people, who rather ironically have self funded and self produced WRC YouTube content with viewing figures that Dirtfish and WRC Promoter could only dream of, seems like a bad idea. Maybe he should join a forum like this, it might bring him and his fanciful opinions back down to earth.

I know I'm a bit sentimental about Rally Finland in Jyväskylä, but for me it would be wrong to take it away, as it has such a long tradition.

It'd be like NASCAR ditching the Daytona 500, Indycar ditching the Indy 500, F1 dropping the Monaco GP. But nothing is sacred in the WRC! Here's hoping they don't go down that road. I don't think they would, again...

SubaruNorway
12th December 2020, 20:21
Funnily enough I have more respect for your work than Colin's... I think he needs to remember that the core rallying fan base is a relatively small one, like the WRC bubble itself. Often the two even intertwine. Alienating people, who rather ironically have self funded and self produced WRC YouTube content with viewing figures that Dirtfish and WRC Promoter could only dream of, seems like a bad idea. Maybe he should join a forum like this, it might bring him and his fanciful opinions back down to earth.

Thank you, that's very kind!
Not much time to sit around at cafés all day when I'm at events like some other people do, that's for sure!
Starting to get the feeling that if i really went for It and things opened up i could live off my YT channel now, so big thanks to everyone who's supporting it. Should just hit 10mill views this year!

Not sure what's going on with Colin, seems to be on a mission to fall out with as many people as possible this year unfortunately, got some supportive messages from several people around even drivers.

cali
12th December 2020, 20:43
I'm an estonian but theres no way that Rally Finland on gravel should be left out from WRC calendar. Never ever should this happen.I'll second to that, no Jyväskylä means no WRC basically. I'm not willing to give up on that special WRC round no matter what.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

cali
12th December 2020, 20:46
Thank you, that's very kind!
Not much time to sit around at cafés all day when I'm at events like some other people do, that's for sure!
Starting to get the feeling that if i really went for It and things opened up i could live off my YT channel now, so big thanks to everyone who's supporting it. Should just hit 10mill views this year!

Not sure what's going on with Colin, seems to be on a mission to fall out with as many people as possible this year unfortunately, got some supportive messages from several people around even drivers.You hang in there :) we've got your back

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

12th December 2020, 20:56
It was talked already in november that monaco and sweden won’t happen and Latvia will be the firtst round in may. But now it is sure that Latvia doesn’t have a rally this year.

sindroms
12th December 2020, 21:04
It was talked already in november that monaco and sweden won’t happen and Latvia will be the firtst round in may. But now it is sure that Latvia doesn’t have a rally this year.

?? Can you explain this more precisely?

12th December 2020, 21:33
I don't know exactly what was the case but promoter and organizer didn't reach the agreement. ERC round was planned to move to Tukums region so Liepāja can have a wrc round.

Rallyper
13th December 2020, 09:14
WRC have to step down to square one.

And NEVER give up Rally Finland. NEVER!

AndyRAC
13th December 2020, 10:50
I've been meaning to say this for a while, but I think we should refer to WRC Promoter as an Administrator rather than a Promoter. F1, MotoGP, GT racing, NASCAR, ect, all have clearly discernible Promoter activity. In the WRC, the FIA still seems to publicly play more of a Promoter roll than 'WRC Promoter'/Red Bull, which seems to be a silent witness. Behind the scenes, are WRC Promoter trying to assist events, manufacturers, teams and competitors to take part in the sport? Are they trying to bring eyes and sponsors to the sport, other than the sponsorship/income they've arranged for their own company?

It'd be like NASCAR ditching the Daytona 500, Indycar ditching the Indy 500, F1 dropping the Monaco GP. But nothing is sacred in the WRC! Here's hoping they don't go down that road. I don't think they would, again...

If rallying is the only motorsport somebody chooses follow, then you might think the WRC Promoter are doing okay. However, when you follow other series, you realise they're miles away from being up to the job.

I think we can safely say 1,000 Lakes/Rally Finland is the one event they'll never mess with. Everything else is okay; as we've seen, even the Monte.

cali
13th December 2020, 10:56
If rallying is the only motorsport somebody chooses follow, then you might think the WRC Promoter are doing okay. However, when you follow other series, you realise they're miles away from being up to the job.

I think we can safely say 1,000 Lakes/Rally Finland is the one event they'll never mess with. Everything else is okay; as we've seen, even the Monte.

There is not a lot of content being made by Promoter. If you are a fan then you have to rely on some independent makers or Dirtfish. Looking at the recent (and also past) events you cannot like Dirtfish unless David Evans has some story. The other chap there is just babbling and produces only a somekind of low end entertainment value.
Kind of sad really. I don't think the Promoter is up to the task at all what comes to digital media content.

abcrally
13th December 2020, 20:34

Rally Finland crew would not like to swap traditional summer event to winter event. That won't happen. But there could be two WRC events in Finland 2021.

WRC teams were informed during Monza weekend that Rally Sweden will be cancelled and possible winter event could be run in Lapland, Finland.

Fast Eddie WRC
14th December 2020, 13:11
Are the Lapland Rally or Arctic Rally in any financial position to put on a WRC event and would they need fans attending as part-funding ?

SubaruNorway
14th December 2020, 13:25
We should have some news tomorrow at the latest
https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/varmland/odesdagar-for-svenska-rallyt

AnttiL
14th December 2020, 14:13
Are the Lapland Rally or Arctic Rally in any financial position to put on a WRC event and would they need fans attending as part-funding ?

I'm quite sure they couldn't do the event without spectators. Ticket stales are an important part of the funding.

pantealex
14th December 2020, 17:17
I'm quite sure they couldn't do the event without spectators. Ticket stales are an important part of the funding.

Yes, without spectators they need extra fundings from outside.

But they must make decision very soon, without knowledge of spectating possibilities.

tc10a
14th December 2020, 18:15

For sure they will be able to do so if necessary and all parties have found an agreement, I have no doubt.
WRC will for sure not allow a long break like in 2020 season again.

Tauri_J
14th December 2020, 19:51
Couple of weeks ago I saw a news report in estonian media that Lapland region was is in serious trouble because of covid-19. I'm not talking about infections but economically. Tourist numbers were down massively. WRC rally could help with that problem.

PLuto
14th December 2020, 20:14
Couple of weeks ago I saw a news report in estonian media that Lapland region was is in serious trouble because of covid-19. I'm not talking about infections but economically. Tourist numbers were down massively. WRC rally could help with that problem.

But to be part of WRC, primary you need to have money. Huge amount of money...

Tauri_J
14th December 2020, 20:49
We'll see, but I hope that finnish government could help them if they are short of it.

PLuto
14th December 2020, 21:32
We'll see, but I hope that finnish government could help them if they are short of it.

I hope that finish government will help to save Rally Finland...

scn
14th December 2020, 23:08

I know the numbers for Rally Acropolis, I assume they are not very different for other rallies.
Organizing cost for Acropolis in WRC is about 2,8-3,0 million euros.
Organizing cost for Acropolis in ERC is about 0,5-0,6 million euros.
I don't suggest that WRC should or is possible to drop to ERC level, but FIA must, in these circumstances, reduce the cost for WRC rallies. For example, FIA should stop asking for 1,25 million as a fee and settle for much smaller amount and have a cost-cutting program for all rallies. It is mandatory, if we want WRC in 2021.

abcrally
15th December 2020, 06:06
One thing is for sure. Arctic Rally itself is not in financial position to pay enough for a WRC event. Annual income for Arctic Rally is ca. 0,2 million euros only, including entry fees and ticket sales.

AnttiL
15th December 2020, 06:30
One thing is for sure. Arctic Rally itself is not in financial position to pay enough for a WRC event. Annual income for Arctic Rally is ca. 0,2 million euros only, including entry fees and ticket sales.

Of course AKK, the finnish main ASN, would step in with the organizing and financing.

dupanton
15th December 2020, 10:55
They reduce the organisator fees during these Covid times.
Ypres only had to pay a fraction to be included in the championship (I think it was 250.000€ if I remember correctly)

abcrally
15th December 2020, 11:47
Rally Sweden cancelled. Info via fb.

MTA
15th December 2020, 11:51
Rally Sweden cancelled due to Coronavirus

Next February’s Rally Sweden, the second round of the FIA World Rally Championship, has unfortunately been called off due to increased restrictions caused by the Covid-19 pandemic.

The rally was scheduled to be based in Sweden’s Värmland on 11 - 14 February, but a decision of the County Board of Varmland in Karlstad on Tuesday agreed there was no alternative but to cancel the event for health security reasons.

Rally CEO Glenn Olsson said increasing Coronavirus cases in Sweden had led to tighter restrictions, meaning the rally could not take place to the high safety protocols required.

“Rally Sweden organisers, the FIA and WRC Promoter fully understand that the health of the local population is of primary concern and are committed to a collective duty of care to protect both the Värmland community and the WRC family,” he said.

“During our planning, we have closely monitored what is a constantly evolving Covid-19 situation in the region. While we are naturally extremely disappointed, especially given the exciting new-look itinerary, this is a decision we support.”

Rally Sweden is the WRC’s only pure winter rally and the FIA and WRC Promoter are in negotiations with an alternative event and they hope to make an announcement shortly.

Skickat från min Mi Note 10 via Tapatalk

Andre Oliveira
15th December 2020, 11:51
Hope replacement event.

MTA
15th December 2020, 11:52
Faan!

Skickat från min Mi Note 10 via Tapatalk

Sulland
15th December 2020, 11:55
https://www.wrc.com/en/news/season-2020/wrc/rally-sweden-cancelled-due-to-coronavirus/

abcrally
15th December 2020, 12:30
Plans have been ongoing in Rovaniemi, Finland already two weeks or so for the replacement event. First route version is ready with 16 stages.

Still many matters to be solved like budget and Finland's Covid situation.

DocMS
15th December 2020, 13:37
Plans have been ongoing in Rovaniemi, Finland already two weeks or so for the replacement event. First route version is ready with 16 stages.

Still many matters to be solved like budget and Finland's Covid situation.And do they plan on running event on same date or later date I wounder?

bluuford
15th December 2020, 14:08
And do they plan on running event on same date or later date I wounder?

I think the plan is to do the same weekend as original Sweden.

pantealex
15th December 2020, 14:11

Same date with what ?

ArcticRally 2021 is one week before Monte so it´s 100% sure it isn´t WRC event.

What they are now planning would be "end of february"

AnttiL
15th December 2020, 15:03
There has been talk of both moving the event to February, but also of running two events in Rovaniemi, one national and one WRC, the latter in February.

tc10a
15th December 2020, 15:56

Last weekend of february according to local media.
Would also make sense as the daylight at end of February is already significant longer than on usual Arctic Rally in January.

AnttiL
15th December 2020, 16:04
https://yle.fi/urheilu/3-11699081

Kai Tarkiainen (clerk of the course of Rally Finland) says they've been asked to arrange a snow rally and now they're trying to figure out whether they can do it. Time is limited and lots of bureaucracy to be done. Tarkiainen doesn't want to mention any cities or areas where the rally would be arranged. So it's not automatically Rovaniemi.

TypeR
15th December 2020, 17:19
Really hope that you Finnish guys can make it happen.. If so, there will be many WRC cars in Arctic Lapland entry :)

masa90
15th December 2020, 17:28
What about Rally in Joensuu region or wherever that Itäralli was earlier? Didnt that really get some praise? That incase Rovaniemi cant happen ?

AnttiL
15th December 2020, 18:29
Itäralli would be awesome indeed, rollercoaster roads

https://www.rallit.fi/pystytaanko-suomessa-jarjestamaan-mm-talviralli-pikatahdilla-suomen-mm-rallin-pomo-tata-on-puuhattu-tasan-yksi-paiva/

Kai Tarkiainen interviewed again, saying there's not a lot of money within AKK (the Finnish ASN who arranges Rally Finland) because of last summer. They have to look at how the permissions from the authorities start going on before they make any decisions.

And the last paragraph confirms that gravel Rally Finland will be held in Jyväskylä if only the circumstances allow it, whether there's a snow event in Finland or not.

abcrally
15th December 2020, 19:48
I'd say it is not possible to make winter rally event in Joensuu (Itärally) as that is not scheduled to run this winter. There is not enough time to make an event from scratch.

AnttiL
15th December 2020, 19:49
I'd say it is not possible to make winter rally event in Joensuu (Itärally) as that is not scheduled to run this winter. There is not enough time to make an event from scratch.

But isn't that as much of making an event from scratch if they have a "second Arctic Rally" in February?

However, I believe the event will be in Lapland if somewhere in Finland

abcrally
15th December 2020, 20:17
Not the same at all as in Rovaniemi they already have personel ready and the pure will to do it. And I'd say many sponsors of Arctic Rally will join in February too.

Same opinion of 'the event in Lapland if somewhere in Finland'. Road closing is much easier in North than in other parts of FIN.

AMSS
16th December 2020, 06:05
Not the same at all as in Rovaniemi they already have personel ready and the pure will to do it. And I'd say many sponsors of Arctic Rally will join in February too.

Same opinion of 'the event in Lapland if somewhere in Finland'. Road closing is much easier in North than in other parts of FIN.

Also another important factor is that this would be the easiest event in Finland to be ran without spectators (if that will be the case) , some stages in Arctic rally have basically zero mid stage access, and very few have more than a handful. So really easy to restrict it compared to for instance Jyväskylä

AnttiL
16th December 2020, 06:32
Also another important factor is that this would be the easiest event in Finland to be ran without spectators (if that will be the case) , some stages in Arctic rally have basically zero mid stage access, and very few have more than a handful. So really easy to restrict it compared to for instance Jyväskylä

And some of the stages have been traditionally run in the military area shooting range. I believe they could be close for public more easily, since they do that from time to time when the army is practicing.

AnttiL
16th December 2020, 08:58
A newspaper interviewed today Markus Häkkinen, who is the CEO of AKK (the finnish main ASN). He said the schedule is tight since obtaining permissions to public state-maintained roads takes a month, with another month reserved for complaints. Private-maintained roads can be obtained with less bureaucray, but it's usually not a simple task either.

But there's still two months until mid-February, just need to get planning ASAP.

AnttiL
16th December 2020, 10:20
https://www.mtvuutiset.fi/artikkeli/uutta-tietoa-suomen-toiseksi-mm-ralliksi-ehdolla-eri-paikkakuntia-tutkitaan-todella-vakavasti/8014606

Jarmo Mahonen echoing Kai Tarkiainen by saying that several locations are being considered for the possible Finnish winter WRC round

dimviii
9th January 2021, 12:22
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ErStI13WMAA7MB7?format=jpg&name=large

https://twitter.com/F_Gustavsson/status/1347892560660992001

Rallyper
9th January 2021, 15:22
well, that´s a good summary. Unfortenately it seems true, what happens. Just like Fredrik writtens.

Since many years SBF is a rotten organization. With disagreements and conflicts in the board of directors since many years.

SubaruNorway
28th January 2021, 15:57
Haven't read the article but seems like another town on the north east coast "Skellefteå" is interested in the rally.
Hopefully it won't end like when Norway tried to get the winter olympics back and several cities were arguing about who would be the best, in the end nothing happened.

https://norran.se/bli-prenumerant/artikel/reqnd50r

Tom K
28th January 2021, 16:03
Maybe it is connected with new shareholder? SBF (Swedish Association) and Uvåns näringslivscenter made finally an agreement to avoid the bankruptcy of Svenska Rally AB. But they want to find third party according to Swedish TV.

NickRally
31st January 2021, 13:23
Haven't read the article but seems like another town on the north east coast "Skellefteå" is interested in the rally.
Hopefully it won't end like when Norway tried to get the winter olympics back and several cities were arguing about who would be the best, in the end nothing happened.

https://norran.se/bli-prenumerant/artikel/reqnd50r

I assume you are talking about some much earlier period as Norway did get the Winter Olympics in 1994 ;)

SubaruNorway
31st January 2021, 13:40
I assume you are talking about some much earlier period as Norway did get the Winter Olympics in 1994 ;)

BleAivano
5th February 2021, 17:01
If the rally could have been held at Umeå this would have the snow conditions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkdIp-FMlFw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FJDhFLsad4 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkdIp-FMlFw)

AnttiL
5th February 2021, 18:21
What about Torsby? How ironic that they had to cancel that one time the snow situation is good...

SubaruNorway
5th February 2021, 19:05
What about Torsby? How ironic that they had to cancel that one time the snow situation is good...

From 20cm and close to 1m maybe, this webcam is the lowest part close to Torsby and FB pic from Lima.
Looks like -20 to -25 for the rally weekend, too cold for my liking!

https://www.windy.com/nb/-Nettkamera/Sweden/V%C3%A4rmland-County/Ostmark-distrikt/S%C3%B6rmark/webcams/1435559248?60.244,12.011,9,m:flyagwy

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10217486689788751&set=a.10205071600779285

Myrvold
6th February 2021, 00:23
Ye, it's pretty good conditions in the "Rally Sweden area" :(

DocMS
18th February 2021, 14:15
https://dirtfish.com/rally/wrc/what-would-a-perfect-stand-in-winter-rally-mean-for-sweden/