PDA

View Full Version : Jeff & Ingrid expecting a little chit

Cindy_AL
13th December 2006, 20:05
Being reported that Jeff & Ingrid are expecting a baby in July. Guess that means he knocked her up and had to marry her. ;)

:rolleyes:

harvick#1
13th December 2006, 20:11
oh great now we are going to have to deal with Jeffy poo Jr. if its a boy

Lee Roy
13th December 2006, 22:16
Being reported that Jeff & Ingrid are expecting a baby in July. Guess that means he knocked her up and had to marry her. ;)

I think the announcement said it was due in July, and they were married last July. I guess if it shows up in April, we can then spectulate on the timing of it's conception . . . . . and see if they claim it came 'early'. ;) :D

Sparky1329
13th December 2006, 22:21
Not to pick nits but they got married in November.

RaceFanStan
13th December 2006, 22:37
That will be worth another $15 to $20 miliion ! :eek:
Ingrid will rack-up the bonus now ! :eek:

RaceFanStan
14th December 2006, 00:34
from nascar.com :
"Gordon, 35, married Vandebosch in a small, private ceremony in Mexico on Nov. 7."

http://www.nascar.com/2006/news/headlines/cup/12/13/jgordon.expecting/index.html

"...The due date is early July, and Ingrid and I can't wait to be parents."
If you do the math, early November to early July is 8 months ....
Ingrid was pregnant when they got married ...
(she had to suspect she might be pregnant as she would have missed a period)

Jonesi
14th December 2006, 00:40
oh great now we are going to have to deal with Jeffy poo Jr. if its a boy

What are you complaining about? He will not have a Cup ride until 2025! :) I doubt they'll name him Jr.

Cindy_AL
14th December 2006, 00:58
That will be worth another $15 to $20 miliion ! :eek:
Ingrid will rack-up the bonus now ! :eek:

:laugh: :up:

I cant give you any rep for this post... says I gotta spread some rep around before I give you anymore but you deserve some rep for it. :p :

oldhippie
14th December 2006, 03:48
do ya think ingrids daddy was there with a shotgun? hehe

Lee Roy
14th December 2006, 04:04

You're correct. They announced that they were getting married last July at Infeneon in California.

Lee Roy
14th December 2006, 17:19

Wonder if Jeff would blame it on a "Goodyear blowout"? :D :D ;)

Mark in Oshawa
14th December 2006, 18:49
Geeze, a guy dates a beautiful woman, marries her and she gets preggy almost immediately. Like that hasn't happened in the real world!!! We know now that Jeff definately isn't gay, and after seeing a pic of his bride, I can commend him on his taste.

I wish the guy well. I will still boo him at the track, but it aint personal, he just is Jeffypoo, and it wouldn't be done for me to cheer for the guy.

muggle not
14th December 2006, 23:21
Whatever, Jeff is still one of the top 2 drivers in Nascar.

Congrats to him and Ingrid for not wasting any time.

RaceFanStan
14th December 2006, 23:50
IF Jeff Gordon is 1 of the top 2 drivers in NASCAR, why did he finish 6th in points ??? :laugh:

muggle not
15th December 2006, 00:55
IF Jeff Gordon is 1 of the top 2 drivers in NASCAR, why did he finish 6th in points ??? :laugh:

http://www.boomspeed.com/rockysmom/smileyzoomzoom.gif

V-8power
15th December 2006, 01:40
in 2006 jimmie johnson and matt kenseth were top 2 drivers-right?

Sparky1329
15th December 2006, 01:58
Wonder if Jeff would blame it on a "Goodyear blowout"? :D :D ;)

http://www.boomspeed.com/rockysmom/smileyrotflmao_02.gif

harvick#1
15th December 2006, 02:06
Whatever, Jeff is still one of the top 2 drivers in Nascar.

I can't comment on this, it's too easy :laugh:

Cindy_AL
15th December 2006, 18:15
Geeze, a guy dates a beautiful woman, marries her and she gets preggy almost immediately. Like that hasn't happened in the real world!!!

Yeah.... it happened to me. :p :

Jag_Warrior
16th December 2006, 21:13
Yeah.... it happened to me. :p :

<pulls up chair... opens bag of popcorn>

M'kay, we're waaaaaiting. :p :

call_me_andrew
17th December 2006, 04:36
Another fine argument for forced sterilization.

Cindy_AL
17th December 2006, 05:37
<pulls up chair... opens bag of popcorn>

M'kay, we're waaaaaiting. :p :

Not much to hear.... Got pregnant, got married and been married for 8 yrs now. The good part of the story was everything that happened the year preceeding the pregnancy. :p : I had only been divorced from my abusive, alcoholic 1st husband for 6 months before I remarried. ;)

Jag_Warrior
17th December 2006, 22:59
Well, good to hear. Something good (although I've heard kids are only good til they turn 2 or so) came out of something bad.

Congrats.

BTW, has anyone else noticed that Orville Redenbacher corn hasn't been the same since the old man died? Hmm!

oldhippie
18th December 2006, 00:33
no but i have noticed kfc tastes the same as ever

jslone
23rd December 2006, 19:27
As long as the baby is not born on the 23rd,thats my date,and the 4th is my grandmas bday and the 16th is my best friends,otherwise I could careless.

Mark in Oshawa
29th December 2006, 18:38
Cindy, in your case, we can understand your beauty overwhelming your hubby's common sense at a critical time!!!!

No, everyone wants to tut tut Jeffy for marrying Ingrid as she is preggy, but the truth is, they loved each other, the kid obviously was conceieved because they were getting married anyhow, and it isn't a big deal to society any more. It used to be, but really does it really matter? The child wont know any better.

Whatever I think of Jeffy behind the wheel ( he isn't one of the top 2 drivers in NASCAR, I would be hard pressed to put him in the upper half of the top 10) or his personality, I wish the guy well off the track. He isn't a bad guy, just getting on with his life after a crap first marriage. That too is something many of us (not just Cindy) can identify with. The second time, you usually get it right....