PDA

View Full Version : WRC Pickems 2020

Rallyper
7th January 2020, 11:18
So guys!

New year and time for Pickems?

From my side Iīm prepared for doing my share of the job, same as last year. What do you say Kradovech and Spiderem?

Letīs go!?

Ucci
7th January 2020, 11:48
So guys!

New year and time for Pickems?

From my side Iīm prepared for doing my share of the job, same as last year. What do you say Kradovech and Spiderem?

Letīs go!?

Let's rock n roll!!

spiderem
7th January 2020, 15:48
Hey guys, happy new year and all the best for your family and friends. Health and happiness.

I think I can provide the same input for the first half of the season, second half to be confirmed as I may be traveling and not have regular access to laptop.

Best of luck!

Kradovech
7th January 2020, 18:45
I was meaning to create this thread, just did not get around to it. Firstly, yes, I am willing to keep up my end for the upcoming year as well.

But before we go ahead with it on full steam, lets quickly discuss if there is a better way to do it. I don't have a solid answer myself, yet. What I was unhappy about last year was the amount of mistakes that were discovered, it means that some mistakes probably were not found. I did manually check the top 10 each time, so the crown belongs to rew without a doubt. But there may have been some misawarded points in the lower ranks. The root of all mistakes was the manual insertion of predictions.

I took part in 2 other "third-party" prediction websites last year, mainly for testing purposes. Both of them were also advertised on these forums as well. Although both were good, in my opinion they do not quite correspond to the needs of this community.

A more serious candidate is the system ERC pickems is using on this forum, pantealex mentioned it in the last years pickems thread. At first glance it seems like a perfect way of doing it since it removes the data insertion problems. To my ignorant eyes it seems like it would also need less time for managing. I would be willing to give it a go if PLuto is willing to share his secrets and help set it up here. I think I can manage it, I mean, how hard can it be, right? (Famous last words)

spiderem
7th January 2020, 18:48
I was meaning to create this thread, just did not get around to it. Firstly, yes, I am willing to keep up my end for the upcoming year as well.

But before we go ahead with it on full steam, lets quickly discuss if there is a better way to do it. I don't have a solid answer myself, yet. What I was unhappy about last year was the amount of mistakes that were discovered, it means that some mistakes probably were not found. I did manually check the top 10 each time, so the crown belongs to rew without a doubt. But there may have been some misawarded points in the lower ranks. The root of all mistakes was the manual insertion of predictions.

I took part in 2 other "third-party" prediction websites last year, mainly for testing purposes. Both of them were also advertised on these forums as well. Although both were good, in my opinion they do not quite correspond to the needs of this community.

A more serious candidate is the system ERC pickems is using on this forum, pantealex mentioned it in the last years pickems thread. At first glance it seems like a perfect way of doing it since it removes the data insertion problems. To my ignorant eyes it seems like it would also need less time for managing. I would be willing to give it a go if PLuto is willing to share his secrets and help set it up here. I think I can manage it, I mean, how hard can it be, right? (Famous last words)

I'm totally with you. If there is an "automated" system available on this forum, then it will save time and reduce the number of mistakes due to human factor...

T16
7th January 2020, 18:57
Thanks for the work you all do providing the service. Always appreciated.

Kefdude
8th January 2020, 06:34
I understand the charm of doing pick'ems here like this, but if you are looking for an alternative then may I suggest Splithut.com?
Last year some of you played there. It was our first year and it was very basic, but it worked.

This year we are introducing an easier way to manage groups as well as groups leader board. That means groups with 5 members or more participate in a separate competition with the group average score.
This is not all. In Splithut now you will have to predict the power stage top 5 as well for extra points. That deadline comes with the start of the last day.
And of course - we are making some minor visual changes.

While the updates are not live today, because the visual changes are still in the works, you can still register an account on the website. Updates will go live some time this week.

So, if you are interested, then making a group in Splithut for this forum, would be the easier solution.

Sorry if this post annoys some people. I'm just suggesting a solution for a problem.

Rallyper
8th January 2020, 12:38

No problems for me either. If better ways are possible, letīs try them.

Kradovech
13th January 2020, 15:54
Ok, so right now the situation is like this: I have contacted Mark via PM about this. He is the admin who set it up for ERC. No reply so far.
As I now understand, the automated part only concerns data entry, analysis of results will remain same as last year. But it should work alot better with automated entries.
Plan of action: if he does not reply in time for Monte Carlo, lets proceed same as last year. Hopefully we will be able to get it working for Sweden

Kefdude
13th January 2020, 18:01

May I ask what the needs of this community are? Maybe I can fulfill them?

Kradovech
13th January 2020, 20:12
May I ask what the needs of this community are? Maybe I can fulfill them?

Well, I am hardly a spokesperson for the enitre community, since I have freaquented these forums only for about 2 years. But I believe I have some idea why the migration didn't fully happen last year when no one wasn't handling it here yet. 2 main reasons in my eyes:

1. People want to compete with the people from the forums (Or friends or coworkers etc...). This could be achieved with a "group or league or whatever you want to call it". You would get a separate scoreboard with only the people from your group. Now that I am reading your webpage again, is that what your group function entails? If yes, then maybe you could explain it a bit more on the webpage, I assumed firstly that the group thing was only for the group competition.

2. A bigger problem, people are used to the system here and they simply won't bother creating a user elsewhere, where they might have to use a different name, remember a new password or god knows what other reason. The people that do join see that many others have not and they will drop out as well. Pretty much what happened a year ago. Not really sure what you could do about it.

I don't want to get ahead of myself but it is likely I will manage it here only for one more year. So unless someone else picks up that ball, next year may end up being skipped here and then a year after that people might be up for trying a new solution :)

For what its worth, I think overall you have good thing going on, I did a full season last year, and will probably do it again this year

Kefdude
14th January 2020, 06:45
Thank you for clarifying.

The group system is exactly what you need. You have people join your group and in the overall tables you can filter out your group to see the "private" table. We just added the group competition to add extra spice. The main action is still in the overall tables.

I completely agree with the fact that getting people to register an account in another site can be hard. But we've made it as easy as we can. And you can use the same username as in these forums.

I realized that as a new and unknown member of this community it is super hard for me to get people to check out our site. If it users with more "authority" suggested it things would surely be easier.

Another thing. We are absolutely looking to improve our site and are looking for any sort of feedback. Maybe together with these Forums we could make magic? And our platform can be used in other motor sports as well, not only rally.

Rallyper
14th January 2020, 09:15
If nothing happens I will start up Pickems 2020 Thursday at 1200 CET.

Kefdude
14th January 2020, 13:28
Well. I can create a group for you if it makes things easier. Just look it up in the "groups" tab and I will accept your request to join. Maybe this way we can get the critical mass over there.
www.splithut.com

Kradovech
14th January 2020, 17:25
Well. I can create a group for you if it makes things easier. Just look it up in the "groups" tab and I will accept your request to join. Maybe this way we can get the critical mass over there.
www.splithut.com
Well I joined the group, to help keep it started. We can keep it a parallel competition this year as well, a good comparison on how different scoring systems affect results. One advantage your site has is that results will be posted practically instantly after rally end, here it might sometimes take weeks :)

I saw your email but didn't get around to replying yet. I do have a few suggestions, but I don't want to derail this thread

Katvala
19th January 2020, 12:56
I understand the charm of doing pick'ems here like this, but if you are looking for an alternative then may I suggest Splithut.com?
Last year some of you played there. It was our first year and it was very basic, but it worked.

This year we are introducing an easier way to manage groups as well as groups leader board. That means groups with 5 members or more participate in a separate competition with the group average score.
This is not all. In Splithut now you will have to predict the power stage top 5 as well for extra points. That deadline comes with the start of the last day.
And of course - we are making some minor visual changes.

While the updates are not live today, because the visual changes are still in the works, you can still register an account on the website. Updates will go live some time this week.

So, if you are interested, then making a group in Splithut for this forum, would be the easier solution.

Sorry if this post annoys some people. I'm just suggesting a solution for a problem.Hi, used the site a bit last year, but this year gonna do it full. Made a group for a discord server i am in, which will make it more exciting.

However, I wish there was possible to link directly to a group. Currently if you do that, you will see "you do not have access"

Also, I'd love to see some statistics on the site

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Kradovech
19th January 2020, 19:53
Rules of the new season will be same as last season. I will sum them up here:

Scoring:
Points are awarded according to the table below.
https://i.ibb.co/zX46fCn/scoring-v1.png
In case of equal score, the win is given to the better prediction of 1st place. If that is equal then better prediction of 2nd place gets the win etc.
In overall standings the lowest scoring round of each player will be dropped, starting from Sweden.

Predictions
Predictions will be made either in a designated forum thread or an automated system on the forum, should we get it working later in the season.
Predictions have to be made using the format and rules described in the prediction thread. Predictions with different format will be disqualified because they do not work with the automated system.
Each driver can only be selected once - prediction 1 Tanak 2 Tanak 3 Tanak will not give you points for all the predicted positions.

Kefdude
20th January 2020, 06:27
Hi, used the site a bit last year, but this year gonna do it full. Made a group for a discord server i am in, which will make it more exciting.

However, I wish there was possible to link directly to a group. Currently if you do that, you will see "you do not have access"

Also, I'd love to see some statistics on the site

Thank you for the feedback. I will look into the link option. I think we can arrange that.
Statistics can be done. I will try and post them some time after each rally.

Kefdude
21st January 2020, 06:59
Guys. Motorsport Forums group is created and you can easily join it. Give it a try, maybe you like it and it will be great fun. 2 days until the deadline!

www.splithut.com

Rallyper
21st January 2020, 12:55
Guys. Motorsport Forums group is created and you can easily join it. Give it a try, maybe you like it and it will be great fun. 2 days until the deadline!

www.splithut.com

I signed in and had confirmation email. But log in doesnīt work for me...

Katvala
21st January 2020, 13:44
Is it possible to be in multiple groups at once?

Rallyper
23rd January 2020, 08:49
I signed in and had confirmation email. But log in doesnīt work for me...

It was my own bad. Log in works good. However got in today, some 18h after deadline...

Kefdude
23rd January 2020, 10:48
Is it possible to be in multiple groups at once?

Yes it is. Just join them and have the group admin accept your request.
We are actually planning on making some changes to bring a much better group experience. Working on it as we speak. Mainly we want our users to be able to create a new private championship mid season. Among other things of course.

krisgerhard
23rd January 2020, 11:51
Just for the sake of alternatives I'll share my own platform as well.

We have leagues which functions as a private leaderboards table.

We have an extremely similar point scoring system to what Kradovech posted earlier.

Registration process takes seconds and you can create leagues starting from any event in the calendar.

Joining motosport forums league can be done just by clicking here https://wrcfan.com/leagues/motosportforum.

Monte Carlo predictions are still open! You have until the start of SS1!!!

spyros
11th February 2020, 08:50
what about the results for Monte?

Kradovech
11th February 2020, 17:25
Im waiting for Spiderem to send me the raw data. He has not been active here since 8th of January, probably away. So it is going to be a little while longer.

spiderem
11th February 2020, 18:56
Im waiting for Spiderem to send me the raw data. He has not been active here since 8th of January, probably away. So it is going to be a little while longer.

Sorry guys i've been on vacation... So much on vacation that i even forgot to put my pickem for MC :(

It's a bit busy in the coming week, but i'll try to wrap up the data for MC and Sweden (hopefully we have a rally).

KiwiWRCfan
12th February 2020, 07:03
Hi Spiderem and Kradovech as a one off I have puledl the Monte Carlo data for you. Could someone message me an email address and I can send to you an excel file ready for you to use

Kradovech
15th February 2020, 07:28
As we watch Rally sweden, It is now time to kick off with pickems results for Monte. Credit to KiwiWRCfan this time for preparing the raw results and letting spiderem enjoy his vacation :). And of course Rallyper for managing the pickems thread. Please do check your results and let me know if you find mistakes.

Rally Monte Carlo
Not a brilliant start... for me. In fact none of the last year's top3 did very well. New year, new champions.
Win goes to sidrun, congrats! GigiGalliNo1 and Allez Andruet are not far behind in second and third.
https://i.ibb.co/Yh78FRk/Monte-1.png
https://i.ibb.co/Z26CHYF/Monte-2.png

Kaps
15th February 2020, 13:00
I'm nowhere to be seen!?

Or did you somehow manage to miss my nick and replace it with my location? There, in 70th?

Kradovech
15th February 2020, 14:23
Yup, looks like that is exactly what happened. Fixed.

Kaps
15th February 2020, 15:11
Ok, cheers!

COD
3rd March 2020, 16:44
Sweden results?

Kradovech
4th March 2020, 17:18
Situation is the same as it was with Monte - I am waiting for Spiderem or another good samaritan to prepare the raw data in excel.

On the same topic - I have not been able to receive a reply from Mark about getting the automated input system working for out predictions. I assume it would take more time for him that he would be willing to contribute. It might be because the entry list varies from event to event so he would have to research it every time. But maybe the technical part would take a lot of time as well, I am not sure.

I have been thinking about how to get the data from the forum to excel quickly and with no chance of errors, so I could do it myself. My problem so far is matching the predictions to the user name when I copy the predictions from the forum.
Onbly solution I can think of is changing the input format. Users would have to add their name to predictions line, for example in the end of the line. Like this:
1 Ogier 2 Neuville 3 Lappi 4 Evans 5 Suninen 6 Rovanpera 7 Tanak 8 Latvala Kradovech
Seems simple enough but people are creatures of habit and might miss the change in prediction format... What do you think, everyone?

EstWRC
5th March 2020, 07:00
I’m in, no big deal adding the username if it makes life easier for you who deal with the results etc.

dupanton
5th March 2020, 07:36
What about submitting with a google drive form? You have it in a spreadsheet straight away.

AnttiL
5th March 2020, 08:18
What about submitting with a google drive form? You have it in a spreadsheet straight away.

I thought about that as well, but that way we have no control over the username. I could submit EstWRC's pickems with Jocius on P1 for example.

Rallyper
5th March 2020, 09:50
@kradovech 30 mins before submitting Rally Mexico Pickems. Shall I add that name should be added last on the same predictionline?

Kradovech
5th March 2020, 16:30
No one has predicted yet so i say lets go for it. I made a big shiny anouncement in the first post so people wouldn't miss it, but it would be best if you edit it into the original post, Per. If majority still miss it, no harm done - predictions can still be collected by hand. But if it succeeds, the results can be much faster in the future.

I have also thought about google drive but it is as AnttiL said, anyone could change anyone elses predictions. It would alomost certainly happen purely by accident - people would click on the wrong row. I have reached a conclusion that if we want to insert the data in any other place than this forum, creating a user and password would be required in some form or another

spiderem
7th March 2020, 00:59
Hi Guys, sorry but i have to drop the ball. Life is crazy busy at the moment and literally no spare time... And it doesn't look like it will get any better soon. If anyone volunteers to give the info to Kradovech for the rest of the season it would be greatly appreciated.
Apologies...

Rallyper
7th March 2020, 08:35
Hi Guys, sorry but i have to drop the ball. Life is crazy busy at the moment and literally no spare time... And it doesn't look like it will get any better soon. If anyone volunteers to give the info to Kradovech for the rest of the season it would be greatly appreciated.
Apologies...

Can you give us a clue what youīre doing before Kradovech gets the material for statistics? Is it possible for an amateur like any of us to do the work youīve done?
(Why not a last effort to bring home Sweden, at least?)

Kradovech
7th March 2020, 09:05
Can you give us a clue what youīre doing before Kradovech gets the material for statistics? Is it possible for an amateur like any of us to do the work youīve done?
(Why not a last effort to bring home Sweden, at least?)

I am having a go at sweden myself today, I will see how it goes.

What I need is the name of the predictor and the predictions on the same line, for example like this:
https://i.ibb.co/mbrbSm5/n2ide.png

I could work easily enough with a text file, something like this:
1 Tanak 2 Sordo 3 Ogier 4 Neuville 5 Evans 6 Lappi 7 Rovanpera 8 Suninen Quest
1 Ogier 2 Evans 3 Tanak 4 Lappi 5 Neuville 6 Sordo 7 Suninen 8 Gryazin hsmed
1 Tanak 2 Sordo 3 Ogier 4 Neuville 5 Lappi 6 Rovanpera 7 Greensmith 8 Tidemand AnttiL

That is why i proposed the change in the format.

I would say an "amateur" could simply do it by hand but the problem is not mixing up any of the predictions and names in the process. That and it is quite tedious I imagine

Kradovech
7th March 2020, 12:25
Here comes Sweden, this time a two man effort by me and Rallyper. Please check your results, firstly if your name is included.

Rally Sweden
A low scoring round, I suppose people did not have enough faith in Evans and Rovanperä. COD took the win by some distance, others follow in tighter gaps
https://i.ibb.co/kQFzGxH/sweden-1.png (https://ibb.co/bznY6PW)
https://i.ibb.co/r0r7jGB/sweden-2.png (https://ibb.co/wgm0kNn)

Overall
No big changes in the overall standings yet, but a long season to go.
https://i.ibb.co/Ln8gVJg/sweden-3.png (https://ibb.co/t842Vx2)
https://i.ibb.co/sQvL0rX/sweden-4.png (https://ibb.co/FJbGStd)
https://i.ibb.co/48G3RS7/sweden-5.png (https://ibb.co/6HxL0tm)

KiwiWRCfan
8th March 2020, 02:20
A big well done to Kradovech for suggesting adding User name to end of your predictions. As somebody who converted the pickems data into a spreadsheet over a season I can confirm it will make a huge difference in how easy it is to get data ready for calculating results. It will take less than a quarter of the time to get ready to calculate scores.
It will also improve accuracy with greatly reduced chance of an error like I made with Monte Carlo data (apologies Kaps).
The concern AnttiL raised about someone using another persons username is easily reviewed for. Have a look at Mexico pickems and you will see how easy it is to review that Username in pickem is the same as posters username.
Again well done Kradovech for figuring out a simple easy to do solution.

Kaps
8th March 2020, 19:15
It will also improve accuracy with greatly reduced chance of an error like I made with Monte Carlo data (apologies Kaps).

No offense taken, mate!

However, I just contemplate dropping this thing altogether before humiliating myself further, hehe.

I, as a 2005 WRC Pickems champion, can't allow such pathetic scores to continue, n'est-ce pas?

COD
8th March 2020, 22:13
Wow, finally a win! I’ll enjoy it while it lasts, probably back to earth on next round

Kradovech
15th March 2020, 09:35
Ready with Mexico! I would say the experiment with new entry system is a success. I did not get a chance to test it myself - I was still at work on friday when KiwiWRCfan had already sent me the converted results. Even though 8 people had not included their name, it only took him 15 minutes to do the job that in Monte took him 2 hours. It would have been even faster if everyone had included their names. It is understandable that some people missed it this time since it was a last minute change, I have notified them by PM about it. Also, one person entered another members name in his prediction, that was corrected. Still there is a lot of potential in this new system, lets keep it for the future as well.
So this time around the results are brough to you with the help of Rallyper and KiwiWRCfan. Chance for mistakes should be reduced now but please still check the results for your name.

Rally Mexico
Top 3 on the same score! Mintexmemory takes the win with a slightly more accurate prediction, second position is shared by Skarderud and Wold
https://i.ibb.co/QQ3TyC3/Mexico-1.png (https://ibb.co/wgFP5wF)
https://i.ibb.co/mJPJL78/Mexico-2.png (https://ibb.co/gycy5CV)
https://i.ibb.co/DCWLK5D/Mexico-3.png (https://ibb.co/C78W0h5)

Overall
Quite a lot of shuffeling of positions - dropping the worst result has quite a big effect in the beginning of the year. Looks like Rallyper will have to keep up the flag of the organizers this season - only one of us to challenge the top 3 so far :)
https://i.ibb.co/cQ9Jmvg/Mexico-4.png (https://ibb.co/tD6Bdhm)
https://i.ibb.co/vBxhwBH/Mexico-5.png (https://ibb.co/X4ZD24b)
https://i.ibb.co/SrsqHZk/Mexico-6.png (https://ibb.co/DpV3mjB)

Rallyper
18th August 2020, 12:47
FYI I will start up Pickems thread as usual one week before Rally Estonia. Same procedure as always. :) :)

Hope for same cooperation results from my mates.

Kradovech
18th August 2020, 16:24
I am here and ready. Lets keep the same system as last round - every one please add their name to the end of the prediction. It will bring you results much faster. Rallyper, please point it out in the pickems thread as well - it has been a while so people may have forgotten the latest developments in our system :)

KiwiWRCfan
1st September 2020, 03:28
I can assist with converting entries into spreadsheet again

pantealex
3rd September 2020, 06:13
Funny to see that some members expect Neuville to win Estonia...

KiwiWRCfan
6th September 2020, 09:00
Kradovech I have just emailed you the Estonia pickems entries converted into spreadsheet format

Kradovech
6th September 2020, 16:08
After a long break, here comes Estonia. Credit to Rallyper and KiwiWRCfan for helping out. Big thanks to everyone including their name in the prediction, really helps us to bring you the results faster

Rally Estonia
Win goes to Maailmameister, only one to put Breen in the top 3! Eli and Katvala are 6 points behind, in 2nd and 3rd
https://i.ibb.co/mzjxgdh/Estonia-1.png (https://ibb.co/Qmg5thY)
https://i.ibb.co/Hg1f6SX/Estonia-2.png (https://ibb.co/zfjTpMN)
https://i.ibb.co/1rZRFJ7/Estonia-3.png (https://ibb.co/qNBmTF7)

Overall
Top 2 remains the same, however many climbing toward them, myself included :)
https://i.ibb.co/gvy3499/Estonia-4.png (https://ibb.co/DG4trWW)
https://i.ibb.co/PTKsLvw/Estonia-5.png (https://ibb.co/VHR01c2)
https://i.ibb.co/kmv8x52/Estonia-6.png (https://ibb.co/Y0wk3PB)

skarderud
7th September 2020, 06:09
Im not in the results, #43 was my bet.
Maybe more has been overlooked?

Sent fra min SM-G950F via Tapatalk

TanelP
7th September 2020, 08:51
You didnt add your username to prediction.

Rallyper
7th September 2020, 08:57

I pm:ed you about that issue, long before closing thread.

GigiGalliNo1
7th September 2020, 09:13
Sweet! I won last position :D

KiwiWRCfan
7th September 2020, 11:33

Yours was one of several entries where I had to manually add name onto end - I incorrectly picked up name as "Lillehammer" you scored 57 points.
I also needed to corrected spelling of a young drivers name for you.

KiwiWRCfan
7th September 2020, 21:31
I have just double checked for any other errors in adding missing entrant names after the driver picks.
skarderud was the only error. My apologies to skarderud

skarderud
8th September 2020, 14:47
Thank you very much!
I will step up my shit before next time!:)
I live in Lillehammer, so it wasn't to big mistake

Kradovech
8th September 2020, 15:14
I will update the tables with the correct name the next weekend.

This is exactly why adding the name to the prediction line helps, otherwise mistakes like this are very easy to happen during manual conversion. Not to forget it will save a lot of time for the converter. So hopefully everyone else who did not do it this time, will remember it for the next round :)

Kradovech
20th September 2020, 16:04
Here is Turkey. As always, big help from Rallyper and KiwiWRCfan

Rally Turkey
GigiGallyNo1 takes the win. Second and third go to Ucci and Sulland
https://i.ibb.co/h1JjqB4/Turkey1.png (https://ibb.co/Kzpk12f)
https://i.ibb.co/s9FV9nP/Turkey2.png (https://ibb.co/Qv6KvLc)
https://i.ibb.co/7nRJBwD/Turkey3.png (https://ibb.co/v3Qxf7W)

Overall
Sidrun continues to lead, however not too far ahead of others
https://i.ibb.co/wdcVSJw/Turkey4.png (https://ibb.co/9pZ6bwV)
https://i.ibb.co/GtLGZVr/Turkey5.png (https://ibb.co/1d5BC94)
https://i.ibb.co/9bsJZBk/Turkey6.png (https://ibb.co/3pBwRV9)

Rallyper
20th September 2020, 16:36
Fast and excellent, brother! Thumbs up!

GigiGalliNo1
22nd September 2020, 03:39
Mega! I won! :D :D :D :D :D

fisulino
8th October 2020, 19:33
Hi guys, i know i'm late but why is pickems entry for sadegna so early closed?
Here are my pickems

1 Tanak 2 Neuville 3 Ogier 4 Sordo 5 Suninen 6 Evans 7 Lappi 8 Rovanpera fisulino

I understand when i get 0 points, np.

fisulino

KiwiWRCfan
9th October 2020, 00:56
I have also been caught out by the early close off times
My pickems would have been
1 Neuville 2 Sordo 3 Tanak 4 Ogier 5 Suninen 6 Evans 7 Ostberg 8 Katsuta KiwiWRCFan

Rallyper
9th October 2020, 06:10
Well. No problems for me if youīd like to join.

However whatīs the problem holding the time guys?

1700 CET Thursday, was for your knowledge for ONE week...

Kradovech
10th October 2020, 06:58
I think we can allow it this time as an exception, especially since KiwiWRCfan has helped with the pickems throughout this seasnon. Its not like were playing for money, its just abit of fun. Just pay attention to the closing times in the future.

If anyone has a problem with this and considers it unfair, post here an we'll revisit the issue.

Kradovech
11th October 2020, 19:31
Results of Italy, with help from Rallyper and KiwiWRCfan. Quite low attendance this time, perhaps people were not ready for a full 3 day rally schedule over such a long time.

Rally Italia Sardegna
Very close this time, top 9 within 4 points. Victory to jcevc, KiwiWRCfan and EstWRC with one point behind.
https://i.ibb.co/vXCZLD3/Italy1.png (https://ibb.co/SfDRVJt)
https://i.ibb.co/my8x4nc/Italy2.png (https://ibb.co/kD1dXLS)
https://i.ibb.co/fDW2VnQ/Italy3.png (https://ibb.co/y4CXmYV)

Overall
Sidrun missed the predictions this time and drops to 9th. The top is very close once again, Maailmameister takes the lead, Rallyper is close behind. So pickems organizers have performed suspiciously well in Italy :)
https://i.ibb.co/m9N0KSh/Italy4.png (https://ibb.co/8rYbwXP)
https://i.ibb.co/5236nb8/Italy5.png (https://ibb.co/rvhmcD6)
https://i.ibb.co/58PcfJk/Italy6.png (https://ibb.co/4THN502)

dimviii
11th October 2020, 19:36
Estwrc has same position as Tanak at drivers championship.

EstWRC
11th October 2020, 20:00
Estwrc has same position as Tanak at drivers championship.

the difference is that i still have a shot at the title ;)

steve.mandzij
12th October 2020, 00:34
Aiaiai, almost got on the podium there!

jcevc
12th October 2020, 07:26
Completely unexpected win, my first one on such high level of (forum/pickems) WRC rallying :D
I hope I will not stop here :)

Kaps
12th October 2020, 13:38
Why am I DNS for Sardinia?
Although terrible, my prediction is right there, last post in the thread?

Kradovech
12th October 2020, 15:35
Why am I DNS for Sardinia?
Although terrible, my prediction is right there, last post in the thread?

KiwiWRCfan must have missed you by mistake when he was copying everyone to excel. I will add you later this week, I will send a PM once its done. Sorry for the inconvenience

Kaps
12th October 2020, 17:01
Cheers mate!

Rallyper
13th October 2020, 12:37
2nd overall... Good two rounds remains... :) :)

GigiGalliNo1
14th October 2020, 08:46
I'm aiming for Top 20! So far, 30th :D

Kradovech
6th December 2020, 18:46
This unusual season has ended! I would like to take a chance to thank the cocontributers, Rallyper and KiwiWRCFAN who have helped throughtout the season to bring you the pickems. Also, thank you everyone adding your username to the predictions - this is the reason why I can bring you the results the same day the rally finishes. Now, without further ado:
Rally Monza
Vincemon1285 takes the win on the last round! He is followed by atsiotras79 and NoFear85.
https://i.ibb.co/Wp8Ktz8/Monza-1.png (https://ibb.co/BKWsN6W)
https://i.ibb.co/ZxFFDtj/Monza-2.png (https://ibb.co/6FTTCVM)
https://i.ibb.co/XLRZ8Rr/Monza-3.png (https://ibb.co/H48Dd8f)

Overall
The WRC pickems champion is ... Maailmameister! He increased his lead further by having a solid result on the last round. Consistent results throughout the season, big congratulations!
Wold climbed to second with the last round, cheers! And of course being responsible for adding up the scores, I had to move myself up to 3rd :)
We had different winners on every round. In fact, only one players managed to finish on podium twice: GigiGalliNo1. You may not have reached your personal goal of top 20 but you can take some pride in this achievement :)
https://i.ibb.co/10jjVjk/Monza-4.png (https://ibb.co/K5SSZSJ)
https://i.ibb.co/Vq32RYQ/Monza-5.png (https://ibb.co/6WNgz01)
https://i.ibb.co/HHdSY5W/Monza-6.png (https://ibb.co/QKdgny2)

NoFear85
6th December 2020, 19:06
Kradovech thanks for super fast results. In the finish line I made the best
results in this year. Congrats to all participants.

maailmameister
7th December 2020, 06:09
Thanks to the organizers! Very fast results throughout the year, good job!

Rallyper
7th December 2020, 08:41
Thanks for participating.
Think itīs just a small thing, but fun to pick eight drivers every round, donīt you think?
Letīs continue next year. Iīm on if you like.

jcevc
7th December 2020, 08:51
Also from my side thanks to organisers for fast results.
I need more consistency, last rally I risk everything with prediction Kalle wins :D
See you in 6 weeks :)

Kradovech
9th December 2020, 15:53
In the begiining of the year I said this would be my last year managing it. But it was a strange, short season, Im thinking I migh make an "Ogier" and extend the contract for one more year :)
Unless someone feels like taking over...

Eli
9th December 2020, 15:55
Thanks for everyone who participated this year, and thanks for the organizers, good luck for us all next year.