PDA

View Full Version : I'm back

raybak
3rd January 2019, 09:01
A few people on here might have noticed that I haven't been on here for a while. In July I had 3 strokes and had no brain activity for quite a while before going into a coma for 46 days. Had to learn how to walk and talk again. Can't touchtype anymore and have had bit of trouble reading. I'm hoping to rally again one day. On the plus side I lost 30kg including muscle in my legs. So good to be back, plenty of rehab and public transport as not allowed to drive. Ray

dimviii
3rd January 2019, 09:03
wish you a good recovery mate!

Andre Oliveira
3rd January 2019, 09:16
Welcome back and good recovery

GravelBen
3rd January 2019, 09:44
Welcome back, all the best with the recovery

Eli
3rd January 2019, 12:01
All the best with the recovery and a very warm welcome back!

cali
3rd January 2019, 12:24
All the best and a good recovery!

Francis44
3rd January 2019, 12:27
A few people on here might have noticed that I haven't been on here for a while. In July I had 3 strokes and had no brain activity for quite a while before going into a coma for 46 days. Had to learn how to walk and talk again. Can't touchtype anymore and have had bit of trouble reading. I'm hoping to rally again one day. On the plus side I lost 30kg including muscle in my legs. So good to be back, plenty of rehab and public transport as not allowed to drive. Ray

Good to hear my friend. Hopefully soon you'll be back behind a steering wheel again. All the best on your recovery!

Mirek
3rd January 2019, 12:33
Welcome back Ray and I wish You all the best with the recovery!

Jarek Z
3rd January 2019, 12:53
Welcome back on the forum Ray... but... "Location: In the Shed"? Are you sure it's a good place for recovery? ;)

Rallyper
3rd January 2019, 13:54
Man! Wish you all the best!

(Iīve also thought of what will happen if something similar happens to me, or anyone else. How could we get to know about it, if it happens to a forummember? If something happens to me I have my son reporting to you all...

gorganl2000
3rd January 2019, 14:36
welcome back, i wish you all the best and a speedy and full recovery.
i can see you have a strong personality/character which you will use to be positive and move forward.

tommeke_B
3rd January 2019, 15:20
Welcome back, wish you all the best for the recovery!

Rally Power
3rd January 2019, 17:55
I'm hoping to rally again one day.

That’s the spirit! Welcome back and best wishes for your recovery.

NickRally
4th January 2019, 11:22
Keep the fight on Ray, full support and respect!

Mk2 RS2000
4th January 2019, 19:57
Great to learn that your service crew have you all repaired and back running again and that you have been able to re-join under Super Rally rules. Cheers mate.

satnav
4th January 2019, 20:08
Welcome back Sir , I hope you have a full recovery

sidrun
4th January 2019, 20:23
Good news and all the best for your recovery, Mate!!!

rayh_mx
10th January 2019, 14:53
A pleasure to read the adventures of a warrior. I hope you get better completely

janvanvurpa
10th January 2019, 16:23
Man! Wish you all the best!

(Iīve also thought of what will happen if something similar happens to me, or anyone else. How could we get to know about it, if it happens to a forummember? If something happens to me I have my son reporting to you all...

What could happen to you?

Rallyper
11th January 2019, 12:13
What could happen to you?

Nothing that I know about at this moment.

However I had a heart disease back in 2011 and soon being 65 yrs old, you know. Everything could suddenly happen to an old grump... Donīt you think? ;)

raybak
2nd June 2019, 08:51
Good news, back driving again. Unfortunately I will not rally again. Working as team manager for a local Subaru team. The local rally community has been fantastic with my rehab, oh and the gorgeous nurses:) Settling in for the final stages of Portugal now. Cheers Ray

gorganl2000
2nd June 2019, 10:51
thats' some positive news that you are driving again Ray, i hope you continue to recuperate, have a good support team/system/community and achieve more milestones on the journey

logic
2nd June 2019, 13:22
Welcome back mate and i wish you a speedy recovery!