PDA

View Full Version : O-Cannabis

Bagwan
17th October 2018, 14:53
The bagwan is no longer a criminal .

It's legal to smoke here in Canada now , and we're well placed to be the world leader in the technological world , regarding cannabis .

There will be many medical uses which can now be fully researched , which is , in my eyes , the most important item on the list , but certainly not the only one .

If you've been on this site long enough , you may recall some of my rants about how they could perhaps replace carbon fiber with hemp fiber in these F1 cars .
I have no idea if it could work , but the idea came to me after having seen the movie "Grass" , narrated by Woody Harrelson , a well-known pot advocate , which mentions that Henry Ford built an entire car out of hemp which was lubed and fueled by it as well .

It's the longest and strongest natural vegetative fiber we can cultivate .
I hope so much that it will replace cotton , which is just a horror story for the environment with the way in which it is cultivated .

I own a scale made out of hemp seed oil plastic .

The world is changing , and , being only the second country in the world to re-legalize cannabis , we are ahead .
It's not just about the buzz .

Tazio
20th October 2018, 14:29
Party on Baggie! :smokin:
https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/evw99z/canada-is-already-experiencing-cannabis-shortages

Bagwan
20th October 2018, 15:01
Party on Baggie! :smokin:
https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/evw99z/canada-is-already-experiencing-cannabis-shortages

We've got a long way to go before this is all figured out , Tazzie , but we're "Truckin' like the doo dah man" .

I live on the edge of cottage country , and I expect lots of cannabis tourists around here .

And , I expect our government is going to have a hard time figuring out how to spend all the tax it gets from this move .
The first thing they should be looking at is pushing the hemp industry to make as many bags as they can , to store all the money coming in .

Shortage ? Pffft !
There's a major grow house near me here called "7 Acres" , denoting the amount of greenhouse space it has .
It was developed by some dude who grew tomatoes , using steam blown off from the Bruce Nuclear station .

All along the north side of lake Erie was tobacco and tomato country , and now it's all going to pot , which ironically , is a good thing .

But , I've been looking after myself , in this regard , for 40+ years , so I'll be ok .

Tazio
20th October 2018, 16:23
We've got a long way to go before this is all figured out , Tazzie , but we're "Truckin' like the doo dah man" .

I live on the edge of cottage country , and I expect lots of cannabis tourists around here .

And , I expect our government is going to have a hard time figuring out how to spend all the tax it gets from this move .
The first thing they should be looking at is pushing the hemp industry to make as many bags as they can , to store all the money coming in .

Shortage ? Pffft !
There's a major grow house near me here called "7 Acres" , denoting the amount of greenhouse space it has .
It was developed by some dude who grew tomatoes , using steam blown off from the Bruce Nuclear station .

All along the north side of lake Erie was tobacco and tomato country , and now it's all going to pot , which ironically , is a good thing .

But , I've been looking after myself , in this regard , for 40+ years , so I'll be ok .I
hear you bro, I've been looking after myself in Southern Cal. as long....Party on!

JavierCopeland
6th April 2023, 07:21
Hi guys. Sorry for bumping the thread. I'd like your advice on CBD oil. My doctor prescribed it for me for pain relief. Is it actually real? I mean, I've never heard that CBD can help relieve muscle pain. I'd be grateful if you shared your personal experience.

AddisonHunt
7th April 2023, 07:07
Hey there! It's OK, I'm happy to help. I've actually tried CBD oil myself for pain relief and it's been a game changer for me. I was skeptical at first too, but it's definitely real! CBD is known for its anti-inflammatory properties, which can help with muscle pain and soreness. Plus, it's a natural alternative to prescription painkillers, which can be addictive and have negative side effects. Just make sure you get the best CBD oils for pain relief (https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/heres-what-makes-this-200-year-old-heirloom-best-cbd-for-relief) and follow your doctor's instructions. Hope that helps!