PDA

View Full Version : WRC+ Music

MentalParadox
8th October 2018, 00:05
One thing I always enjoyed in the WRC broadcasts on TV (back in the day) and in the current WRC+ is the music. The songs that play when they go through the calendar in the beginning, the rally results at the end, that sort of thing.

I REALLY liked the song that played during the latest rally, GB 2018.

I wonder, are these tracks written specifically for WRC? Who made them? Are they credited anywhere? I wish WRC would make a music album on Spotify or even on CD or something. I'd buy it for sure.

N.O.T
8th October 2018, 02:43
and i thought i was the weird one in here...

jesus kid... wake up....

MentalParadox
8th October 2018, 03:38
and i thought i was the weird one in here...

jesus kid... wake up....
Pretty shitty attitude you have, there... But I'm sure an explanation for your comment is already on its way...

N.O.T
8th October 2018, 18:52
better a shitty attitude than a shitty taste in music...

Eli
22nd November 2021, 15:53
One thing I always enjoyed in the WRC broadcasts on TV (back in the day) and in the current WRC+ is the music. The songs that play when they go through the calendar in the beginning, the rally results at the end, that sort of thing.

I REALLY liked the song that played during the latest rally, GB 2018.

I wonder, are these tracks written specifically for WRC? Who made them? Are they credited anywhere? I wish WRC would make a music album on Spotify or even on CD or something. I'd buy it for sure.

If we're on the topic already, IMHO the music that's been played for the past 2 years during the highlights show(s) is just horrible, wish they would revert back to what they had between 2017-2019 (obviously would be even better if they had the music back from 2001-2009).

DoN_cz
23rd November 2021, 06:45
And dont get me started about the main intro to the WRC highlights. 2001-2005 were like a hollywood movie compared with what we have now (can't even call it an intro anymore).

Eli
23rd November 2021, 19:36
If we could have anything like this: https://youtu.be/_FflFkf2I1A?t=32 back it would be great.

AnttiL
23rd November 2021, 19:45
Likely the music is from a library that TV/film crews can use, not composed purposely for WRC+

Eli
23rd November 2021, 19:50
Likely the music is from a library that TV/film crews can use, not composed purposely for WRC+

Sure but they had that music before, couldn't they take it out from that library and use it again?