PDA

View Full Version : 6 months free wrc+ and trip to rally australia for 2!

joannano
17th August 2018, 09:11
:)))) Do you?

N.O.T
17th August 2018, 09:16
go away wrc.com shill... nobody likes you.

rallye-vid
17th August 2018, 09:22
Stop spamming around

AnttiL
17th August 2018, 09:49
We love WRC but we hate spamming. Obviously you're here only to advertise.

racerx1979
17th August 2018, 16:13
Very hard to believe... And please don't come to Australia if you win. We have enough marketing scammers already

MentalParadox
18th August 2018, 23:36
Why is WRC+ so hated? This is truly shocking behavior from 'fans'... What reason could this person possibly have to share this, other than helping other fans? And why would WRC+, which is run by the actual bloody World Rally Championship, use shady spammers to do advertising? Like they couldn't afford to do it legally in a more professional manner...

SubaruNorway
18th August 2018, 23:39
It's not about WRC+ it's about promoting a credit card

MentalParadox
18th August 2018, 23:42
It's not about WRC+ it's about promoting a credit card

WRC P1 is not part of the official WRC site? It's a fake site made to look like the 'official' one?

steve.mandzij
19th August 2018, 00:46
I know is hard to believe, but I am genuinely not advertising it, nor I work for them!

I'm sharing it as a fan. Moto GP has something similar (MotoGP Cashback: https://www.motogp-cashback.com/gb-gp) and I know few friends of mine that are benefiting from this.
The fact that something similar is being introduced to rally fans it's awesome.

Once again, apologise for sharing something cool that I have recently found out!

Peace out pals!:cool:No you're not. I saw your comment on Reddit too

sonnybobiche
19th August 2018, 08:27
LOL, since you clearly work for WRC.com, here are some tips you can take back to your boss:

Everything is good right now. The sport is going in a great direction. You need to make minimal changes in the coverage. Specifically, the on-screen graphics are shit and don't give a good representation of the state of the rally at any given moment. Second major issue is the quality of the video. I know the source video is good, because when I watch it on RedBull TV it looks great. If you are offering a paid product, it can't look worse than the free one. Third issue is the sound. Sometimes the balance between dialogue and background is not quite right, and there is usually an obnoxious shitty electronic music track obscuring everything.

Fix these three things and you are basically golden.

PS: Promoting a scammy credit card this way is dirtbag-level.

AL14
19th August 2018, 09:48
You are the reason why I struggle to get trust from my clients. How do you think people believe you and buy that credit card? Really... That's ridiculous.

GigiGalliNo1
19th August 2018, 23:43
LOL, since you clearly work for WRC.com, here are some tips you can take back to your boss:

Everything is good right now. The sport is going in a great direction. You need to make minimal changes in the coverage. Specifically, the on-screen graphics are shit and don't give a good representation of the state of the rally at any given moment. Second major issue is the quality of the video. I know the source video is good, because when I watch it on RedBull TV it looks great. If you are offering a paid product, it can't look worse than the free one. Third issue is the sound. Sometimes the balance between dialogue and background is not quite right, and there is usually an obnoxious shitty electronic music track obscuring everything.

Fix these three things and you are basically golden.

PS: Promoting a scammy credit card this way is dirtbag-level.

You only offer the problem of graphics. Why not set an example of how it can be fixed rather than noting its bad?

Perhaps RBTV offer a different streaming bitrate (higher) than the WRC?

The sound issue can be addressed, duly noted and that’s something they can work with. (Better than saying “your sound is sh!t” and not give the example of how!

GigiGalliNo1
19th August 2018, 23:46
You are the reason why I struggle to get trust from my clients. How do you think people believe you and buy that credit card? Really... That's ridiculous.

Isn’t it a prepaid credit card? Where you load money onto it?

I find them handy when traveling. Smaller exchange rates, you load money into a currency you’ll spend in rather than having to exchange money all the time or pay with your normal “Savings Card” (which seems to be the norm as WRC fans don’t have money? And don’t want to play for a premium service if WRC+ which has helped the sport and all people can do is complain about!)

If you get said “Traveling Credit Card” you load money into, bonus of getting a WRC+ subscription? Win Win or do people really need even more explaining on here?

Too, bit of a spam post with the original one...

Oliverk
20th August 2018, 08:42
Looks like some Ponzi scheme.

bomber21
20th August 2018, 09:46
WRC ONE program refers to a personalized fan card offering 6 months all live and other benefits while WRC P1 is actually a credit card you can use for transactions.

GigiGalliNo1
20th August 2018, 10:01
Prepaid?

N.O.T
20th August 2018, 10:29
People who work for wrc.com and promote wrc.com stuff are trash... delete this trash thread...

trash !!!!

AMSS
20th August 2018, 11:27
Looks like some Ponzi scheme.

I haven`t checked the P1 stuff out but the Cashback thing in MotoGP surprises me that they have gone along with as the company is even prosecuted as a Ponzi scheme it just keeps changing names Lyoness, Lyconet, Myworld Eyetime and so on, MotoGP is probably the biggest series in the world and they approve such a company as their partner..