PDA

View Full Version : RIP Sergio Marchionne

The Black Knight
25th July 2018, 21:26
Very sad news today. Sergio Machionne has passed away after what appears complications from shoulder surgery at the age of 66.

R.I.P.

Duncan
25th July 2018, 22:42
Yes, very sad. He leaves behind some big shoes to fill.

Tazio
26th July 2018, 01:16
RIP my man!

odykas
26th July 2018, 17:07
Rip :(

Bagwan
27th July 2018, 15:46
Very sad news today. Sergio Machionne has passed away after what appears complications from shoulder surgery at the age of 66.

R.I.P.

That two men are now assigned to replace him should some tale of how important this man has been to the revival of the red team .
Taking top spot on the sheets today is a testament to the stability of his team , and I hope they win it for him .

With utmost respect , may I ask if his name be repaired in the title of the thread . There is an "r" missing .

The Black Knight
28th July 2018, 14:54
That two men are now assigned to replace him should some tale of how important this man has been to the revival of the red team .
Taking top spot on the sheets today is a testament to the stability of his team , and I hope they win it for him .

With utmost respect , may I ask if his name be repaired in the title of the thread . There is an "r" missing .

I post mainly from my phone and don’t seem able to change it.

If an Admin sees it maybe they can change it?

Nitrodaze
2nd August 2018, 01:38
I am still reeling with surprise. He definitely made his mark on F1 in the short time he was involved in it. I put the resurgence of Ferrari over the last two seasons down to the drive and determination to succeed of Mr Sergio Machionne. I feel a very interesting and eventful thread of future events in F1 has extinguish with him. My thoughts goes to his family. RIP Sergio!