PDA

View Full Version : Ha Ha

Roamy
13th December 2006, 04:43
This strikes me a quite funny. The pompous asshole Dennis asking the flamboyant Flavio for a early release. Well I doubt Ron has any chicks high powered enough to get ole Flav to do him any favors. Dennis has about a big of chance of getting alonso early as Ms has getting a dinner invation from me.

PSfan
13th December 2006, 05:44
This strikes me a quite funny. The pompous asshole Dennis asking the flamboyant Flavio for a early release. Well I doubt Ron has any chicks high powered enough to get ole Flav to do him any favors. Dennis has about a big of chance of getting alonso early as Ms has getting a dinner invation from me.

What, you wouldn't invite MS to dinner? I hear his "table talk" is second to none, and he would probably pick up the check, cause he has so much money he doesn't know what to do with it... :p

Juppe
13th December 2006, 07:07

I understood that McLaren never officially asked Flavio to release Fernando, because they knew it was not going to happen without considerable amount of cash. Fernando on the other hand may have been in talks with Flavio, but with no success.

ioan
13th December 2006, 09:45
Why should Flav do a favour to Ron???
Also, what if they release FA now? Will they get him to test duringChristmas or what?!
Just hot air, test drivers can do the job till FA is free to test.

Dazz9908
13th December 2006, 12:35
you never know until you ask!
Got have big balls in F1.

trumperZ06
13th December 2006, 12:58
:D WOW... imagine... Ron Dennis asking for Favors from Favio... wonder if you could... "print".... Fav's response.

;) I would luv to hear that conversation ! Anyone got a tape?

:s mokin:

Dzeidzei
14th December 2006, 08:03
:D WOW... imagine... Ron Dennis asking for Favors from Favio... wonder if you could... "print".... Fav's response.

;) I would luv to hear that conversation ! Anyone got a tape?

:s mokin:

Dunno if Ron has asked Flavio yet, but I think Flavio should release Fernando on the morning of Dec31. Just for fun :)

Roamy
14th December 2006, 15:08
with or without Pay ???

PSfan
15th December 2006, 07:48
I know its snowing out in my neck of the woods, but has Hell really froze over?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/56023
Alonso to test for McLaren today

By Jonathan Noble and Biranit Goren Friday, December 15th 2006, 06:51 GMT

World champion Fernando Alonso will test for McLaren for the first time today at Jerez, autosport.com can reveal.

The last-minute test comes after Renault agreed to release the Spaniard from his contract, following intense negotiations with McLaren until late last night.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

pino
15th December 2006, 07:49

uncle...are you going to send your invitation now ? dont forget me :p :

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/56023

ArrowsFA1
15th December 2006, 09:11
A nice and early start for the new boy :p :

Report - http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/56024

Photos - http://www.f1racing.net/en/gallery.php?catID=2118

Ranger
15th December 2006, 11:09
Who would've thought Ron had high powered chicks in his organisation.

Donney
15th December 2006, 12:06
Is Raikkonen released from McLaren then?

Ranger
15th December 2006, 12:10
Todt hasn't entered the party yet, and Dennis or Briatore wouldn't need to factor Raikkonen into the testing equations if theres no Ferrari link in the deal.

janneppi
15th December 2006, 12:22
Perhaps Alonso is released only if Kimi isn't allowed to join Fefe. ;)

Robinho
15th December 2006, 13:10
given that today is the last test before the new year it makes little difference cos if Kimi isn't in the car today he's not going to be.

as it is McLaren will have gained little from testing Alonso for a day, although it will have been good for Alonso to acquaint himself with the car. this way Renault are seen to have done something charitable without handing an advantage to their rivals, and McLaren can't make much fuss either.

i imagine that Renault will be quite satisfied that they made McLaren prepare an unliveried car for the test, must have taken a few guys a while to peel all the stickers off! i assume that whilst released to drive Alsonso's Renault and associated commercial contracts could not be broken before Jan '07

Eki
15th December 2006, 13:21
http://www.johnberman.com/pics/funny/simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

Pulidor
15th December 2006, 16:29
:laugh:
Fousto's pwned!!

Zico
15th December 2006, 19:44
See here.. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/6215814.stm

and hes 0.25 secs off Hamilton, I know its very early but I have a feeling Hamilton is going to be something pretty special, He seems to have that something.. a maturity beyond his years perhaps?

EuroTroll
15th December 2006, 20:20
and hes 0.25 secs off Hamilton, I know its very early but I have a feeling Hamilton is going to be something pretty special, He seems to have that something.. a maturity beyond his years perhaps?

I think what (maybe) some people fail to realize is that Flavio only agreed to Alonso driving the repainted MP4/10 of 1995 (with the middle wing replaced by a sort of upward wingy sort of bit) before the end of this year. ;) An objective estimation, therefore, would be that Alonso was, in fact, about 9.5 seconds faster than Hamilton per lap. ;)

Roamy
16th December 2006, 01:24
Oh Sh!t do I have to lower my table because of his "Chin"

Donney
16th December 2006, 09:53
I think what (maybe) some people fail to realize is that Flavio only agreed to Alonso driving the repainted MP4/10 of 1995 (with the middle wing replaced by a sort of upward wingy sort of bit) before the end of this year. ;) An objective estimation, therefore, would be that Alonso was, in fact, about 9.5 seconds faster than Hamilton per lap. ;)

He can't be that much faster. :eek: It would be terrible for the sport.

EuroTroll
16th December 2006, 11:13
He can't be that much faster. :eek: It would be terrible for the sport.

I kid, I kid. :p :

Donney
16th December 2006, 12:39
Ooops!!! My mistake then.

EuroTroll
16th December 2006, 18:46
Those Spanish, you know... :crazy: You'd tell them Alonso craps filet mignon with sauce Béarnaise and they'd believe you. :D :p :

Donney
16th December 2006, 19:23
He doesn't????? :s hock:

EuroTroll
16th December 2006, 19:42
Well of course he doesn't! :rolleyes: It's king crab with Thai sauce. ;) :p :

Donney
16th December 2006, 19:52
:p : I hope you don't have this info first hand :rolleyes: ;)

EuroTroll
16th December 2006, 20:37
I hope you don't have this info first hand :rolleyes: ;)

Well no, it's actually from an interview with Stirling Moss, published in Autosport on December 3. Curiously, it was the only part of the two page interview that didn't contain the phrases "in my day" and "of course". "By the way," said Moss to the interviewer, "did you know that Alonso actually craps king crabs in Thai sauce? Yes, seen him do it. Not very good, though."

"Of course, in my day," he continued after a pause, "you couldn't get away with something like that". :dozey:

Ian McC
16th December 2006, 21:34
Oh Sh!t do I have to lower my table because of his "Chin"

You serving up some humble pie then? :p :

Eki
16th December 2006, 21:44
You serving up some humble pie then? :p :
I think fousto will just eat crow.

Roamy
17th December 2006, 02:29
never!!!!!!! he did it for alonso not dennis and plus it was a relic of a car.
Remember Bagwan always tried to send me crow. but they were so full of sh!t they couldn't fly.

send vodka Eki - the best thing from you country - PS keep the phones

Donney
17th December 2006, 08:22
Well no, it's actually from an interview with Stirling Moss, published in Autosport on December 3. Curiously, it was the only part of the two page interview that didn't contain the phrases "in my day" and "of course". "By the way," said Moss to the interviewer, "did you know that Alonso actually craps king crabs in Thai sauce? Yes, seen him do it. Not very good, though."

"Of course, in my day," he continued after a pause, "you couldn't get away with something like that". :dozey:

http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/happy030.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)

wmcot
19th December 2006, 08:11
Is Raikkonen released from McLaren then?

Hell no!!! Ron would have to be some sort of gentleman to allow that to happen! I hope McLaren have another dismal year and both drivers buy out of their contracts early to leave Ron looking for pay drivers from the rear of the grid. RD makes Bernie look like an angel!!!

janneppi
19th December 2006, 08:30
Hell no!!! Ron would have to be some sort of gentleman to allow that to happen! I hope McLaren have another dismal year and both drivers buy out of their contracts early to leave Ron looking for pay drivers from the rear of the grid. RD makes Bernie look like an angel!!!
Has Dennis been asked to release Räikkönen?