PDA

View Full Version : Non-starter

nik
8th May 2007, 15:17
Seems to be quite a few of them about this year.

Do any of you know the reasons for the NSers yesterday?

I know the Lexi had problems again, but Jackson also did and Murray who's had an unlucky start.

Iain
9th May 2007, 23:16
Don't think Jackson's car was right after the race one wheel losing shunt with Shedden. Murray's engine went in race two and they had no spare after loaning it to A-Tech for Richard Marsh in qualifying.

SEATFreak
10th May 2007, 11:04
Is their anyway of knowing who has been a non-starter in the nine races we have seen this season?

Iain
10th May 2007, 11:57
They are either on the final results with DNS/NS next to their name or they aren't there at all.

SEATFreak
10th May 2007, 12:30
I meant the reasons for the inability to start.

I have a results table which I track everything, so I obviously know who was not at a meeting, did not finish a race and who could not start one (a race). But not the reasons.

RED VXR
10th May 2007, 13:16
If its any help i no Nick Leason had his engine fail in the first race which put him out for races 2 & 3. Chris Stockton didnot make the second race but did get out for the third.

thetrooper_uk
10th May 2007, 14:32
I meant the reasons for the inability to start.

I have a results table which I track everything, so I obviously know who was not at a meeting, did not finish a race and who could not start one (a race). But not the reasons.

If you meant this then you should ask the question correctly and you might get the right answer. You got the correct answer to the question you asked. So next time before you "obviously know" who didn't start each race and try to talk down to the people who gave you an answer, Think again before you ask obvious questions. :dozey: