PDA

View Full Version : [WRC] Tour de Corse 2018 (Apr 5-8)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

PLuto
8th February 2018, 21:18
I am surprised but I havent found a thread to Tour de Corse yet. So I will start a new one.

http://www.tourdecorse.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Logo-Tour-de-Corse-690x300-690x300.png

Rally will have a new sponsor this year - Corsica Linea.

the sniper
8th February 2018, 21:23
Rally will have a new sponsor this year - Corsica Linea.

Thank goodness for that...

PLuto
8th February 2018, 21:28
Thank goodness for that...

Why? You didnt liked energy drinks? ;)

AnttiL
8th February 2018, 21:39
A lot of new stages, or stages not used in a long time. Désert des Agriates was driven last in 1994 with another name, for instance. Also some stuff from the IRC/ERC years giving advantage for the drivers who were doing the round back then.

Mintexmemory
12th February 2018, 09:35
Also some stuff from the IRC/ERC years giving advantage for the drivers who were doing the round back then.
So that is Ogier, Neuville, Meeke, Breen and Bouffier

er88
12th February 2018, 10:52
So that is Ogier, Neuville, Meeke, Breen and BouffierNot Meeke or Seb. Can include Mikkelsen though

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

AnttiL
12th February 2018, 11:20
SS2/4 has been driven by Sordo, Neuville, Mikkelsen, Bouffier and Breen in 2011-2013. The power stage ending was driven in 2008 with Latvala, Mikkelsen, Loeb and Østberg in WRC cars, Ogier in a S1600 Citroen. SS5/8 and the power stage's ending was also done in reverse in 2012, but that probably does not help at all.

PLuto
13th February 2018, 15:51
SS2/4 has been driven by Sordo, Neuville, Mikkelsen, Bouffier and Breen in 2011-2013. The power stage ending was driven in 2008 with Latvala, Mikkelsen, Loeb and Østberg in WRC cars, Ogier in a S1600 Citroen. SS5/8 and the power stage's ending was also done in reverse in 2012, but that probably does not help at all.

Do you think that driving one part of stage 10 years ago should help?

leighton323
14th February 2018, 06:03
Do you think that driving one part of stage 10 years ago should help?

Maybe not, but still an interesting piece of information none the less

AnttiL
14th February 2018, 07:56
Maybe not, but still an interesting piece of information none the less

Yeah, more of this. The drivers would have a set of old pace notes checked in competitive speed, but the roads could be fixed in 10 years.

AnttiL
9th March 2018, 11:04
https://twitter.com/CitroenRacing/status/972070150328512512

Lefebvre does TDC with the C3 R5

SubaruNorway
11th March 2018, 21:58
What's it like spectating in Corsica with marshals and amount of people, similar and relaxed like Sardinia?

This looks like a good excuse to get off work...
https://www.google.no/maps/@42.8936609,9.3242961,3a,75y,134.47h,81.89t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sTfe8w4ESzwmRsN2IMqq5RQ!2e0!7i1 3312!8i6656

Simmi
11th March 2018, 22:32
What's it like spectating in Corsica with marshals and amount of people, similar and relaxed like Sardinia?

This looks like a good excuse to get off work...
https://www.google.no/maps/@42.8936609,9.3242961,3a,75y,134.47h,81.89t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sTfe8w4ESzwmRsN2IMqq5RQ!2e0!7i1 3312!8i6656

Beautiful bit of road. I don't think that's the SS route though. I think it's slightly more inland on the D33.

I'm heading out there for the rally so I'd be interested to know the answer to SubaruNorway's question too. Don't want to get pinned in at a hairpin.

Slazwierder
12th March 2018, 06:36
Never been to Corsica, but most rally's in France are very strict when it comes to security. Lots of "forbidden zones", marshalls and police.

racerx1979
12th March 2018, 09:00
So how crucial is start order for Corsica? I know the later cars will have more grip due the more rubber on the roads, but is there a lot of cutting in Corsica which can throw debris on the roads?

AnttiL
12th March 2018, 09:02
So how crucial is start order for Corsica? I know the later cars will have more grip due the more rubber on the roads, but is there a lot of cutting in Corsica which can throw debris on the roads?

AFAIK it's not as big of a deal as in Deutschland, for instance. Last year Meeke was the fastest starting sixth.

AnttiL
12th March 2018, 09:09
Here's my route preview for Tour de Corse 2018 https://itgetsfasternow.wordpress.com/2018/03/12/tour-de-corse-2018-route/

Very much new roads.

RICARDO75
12th March 2018, 10:35
Sébastien Ogier (FR) Ford Fiesta WRC
Elfyn Evans (GB) Ford Fiesta WRC
Bryan Bouffier (FR) Ford Fiesta WRC
Thierry Neuville (BE) Hyundai i20 coupe WRC
Andreas Mikkelsen (NO) Hyundai i20 coupe WRC
Dani Sordo (ES) Hyundai i20 coupe WRC
Jari-Matti Latvala (FI) Toyota Yaris WRC
Ott Tänak (EE) Toyota Yaris WRC
Esapekka Lappi (FI) Toyota Yaris WRC
Kris Meeke (GB) Citroën C3 WRC
Sébastien Loeb (FR) Citroën C3 WRC

Fabio Andolfi (IT) Skoda Fabia R5
Nil Solans (ES) Ford Fiesta R5
Hiroki Arai (JP) Ford Fiesta R5
Takamoto Katsuta (JP) Ford Fiesta R5
Pierre-Louis Loubet (FR) Hyundai i20 NG R5
Nicolas Ciamin (FR) Hyundai i20 NG R5
Stéphane Levebvre (FR) Citroën C3 R5
Guillaume de Mevius (BE) Peugeot 208 T16

SubaruNorway
12th March 2018, 10:40
Beautiful bit of road. I don't think that's the SS route though. I think it's slightly more inland on the D33.

I'm heading out there for the rally so I'd be interested to know the answer to SubaruNorway's question too. Don't want to get pinned in at a hairpin.

You're right, the view is almost just as good at the end there though :)

mknight
12th March 2018, 11:47
Corsica long-term prediction:

Meeke, Neuville and Ogier are clearly main favorites ( in no particular order).

Then there is a group of 3 jokers (again in no particular order):

Loeb, Sordo, Mikkelsen, Tanak

And additional joker is Evans who used to be much faster on tarmac than gravel, so with Michelins he could be high up.

Looks like it might be an exciting rally.

turves
12th March 2018, 12:13

I went back in 2003 and wandered about freely. It may have changed since then of course.

steve.mandzij
12th March 2018, 13:02
Corsica long-term prediction:

Meeke, Neuville and Ogier are clearly main favorites ( in no particular order).

Then there is a group of 3 jokers (again in no particular order):

Loeb, Sordo, Mikkelsen, Tanak

And additional joker is Evans who used to be much faster on tarmac than gravel, so with Michelins he could be high up.

Looks like it might be an exciting rally.I'd genuinely replace Mikkelsen with Latvala in the joker list. A previous winner and fourth last year, PS winner too.

AnttiL
12th March 2018, 13:09
I think Toyota itself is a joker, how will that car work on tarmac? Of course we saw some of that in Monte on the dry stages, but TDC is still a bit different.

I think Ogier, Loeb, Meeke and Neuville are all contenders for the win, hard to decide who to put in the pickems.

Simmi
12th March 2018, 13:35
You're right, the view is almost just as good at the end there though :)

yeah I'm very tempted to head up for that stage. But I'm staying in Pietralba which is super close to the other two Saturday stages. They share a carpark at one point, and have a regroup between them, so depending on crowds it may be possible to do four stages that day.

mknight
12th March 2018, 14:07
I'd genuinely replace Mikkelsen with Latvala in the joker list. A previous winner and fourth last year, PS winner too.

That might have to do with you being a Latvala fan. Latvala in Toyota has yet to show rally winning speed on tarmac on any rally. Corsica with relatively low top speed didn't seem to suit them much last year.

------------------------------------
I don't put Loeb up in first group because on Tarmac he won't have any road position advantage and while he used to be best on tarmac it's also the surface where quick reactions matter a bit more than experience which counts against him.

If there is some rain he could be bigger favorite, but then is the question of C3 in slippery conditions.

er88
12th March 2018, 15:00
Have Citroen definitely not entered Breen? Or is the list above just speculation?

They were going to see if it was possible, and if they can't run a 3rd car on their home rally, it's pretty awful. With Meeke, Loeb and Breen (all good on tarmac), they'd have the chance for a superb team result.

Coach 2
12th March 2018, 15:23
That might have to do with you being a Latvala fan. Latvala in Toyota has yet to show rally winning speed on tarmac on any rally. Corsica with relatively low top speed didn't seem to suit them much last year.

I don't put Loeb up in first group because on Tarmac he won't have any road position advantage and while he used to be best on tarmac it's also the surface where quick reactions matter a bit more than experience which counts against him.

If there is some rain he could be bigger favorite, but then is the question of C3 in slippery conditions.

When you talk about his lack of "quick reactions", du you think about turns with mud and gravel coming onto the tar, or in general.

steve.mandzij
12th March 2018, 15:34

If there is some rain he could be bigger favorite, but then is the question of C3 in slippery conditions.It's most likely my fandom :D

It's true he hasn't shown winning pace but he was decent last year in Corsica, fell foul to engine gremlins in Germany and retired after hitting something on the first day of Spain. It's a little uncertain at this point but he's no slouch. I suppose he could surprise us, especially if other drivers retire for whatever reason.

mknight
12th March 2018, 16:36
When you talk about his lack of "quick reactions", du you think about turns with mud and gravel coming onto the tar, or in general.

In general when you get older you get slower reactions, that's just how muscles and nerves. Driving on tarmac needs quicker reactions.

How much it affects Loeb now is just my pure speculation. Maybe it doesn't at all.

Simmi
12th March 2018, 16:44
Have Citroen definitely not entered Breen? Or is the list above just speculation?

They were going to see if it was possible, and if they can't run a 3rd car on their home rally, it's pretty awful. With Meeke, Loeb and Breen (all good on tarmac), they'd have the chance for a superb team result.

If they have entered him then Breen was doing a great job of acting when he was commentating at the weekend. Said it was going to be heartbreaking to miss the rally. And obviously the entrylist is closed now. So I don't think he's entered :(

Tarmop
12th March 2018, 16:46
One could argue that it`s really individual. Some 100 year old is more energetic than a fity year old etc.

denkimi
12th March 2018, 17:10
One could argue that it`s really individual. Some 100 year old is more energetic than a fity year old etc.
But the reactions of that energetic 100 year old person will be a lot slower than when that same person was 25.

danon
13th March 2018, 09:17
.. I don't put Loeb up in first group because on Tarmac he won't have any road position advantage and while he used to be best on tarmac it's also the surface where quick reactions matter a bit more than experience which counts against him.

https://youtu.be/G7rJPbPN50E

Andre Oliveira
15th March 2018, 13:53
Entry list: http://www.tourdecorse.com/site/download/official_documents_uk/entry_list/Corsica-linea-Tour-de-Corse-2018-Entry-List.pdf

BigWorm
15th March 2018, 14:41
Are the entries closed? No M-Sport in WRC2?

AnttiL
15th March 2018, 15:11
Are the entries closed? No M-Sport in WRC2?

Closed. No Camilli but Greensmith is there outside WRC2. And Solans through M-Sport?

BigWorm
15th March 2018, 15:29
Closed. No Camilli but Greensmith is there outside WRC2. And Solans through M-Sport?

Of course, M-Sport prepared cars. But what I meant was the factory drivers ie. Camilli and Suninen who would be entered via M-Sport.

mknight
27th March 2018, 13:02
Getting closer, so a resurrection of the discussion:

In my view there are quite a few interesting things coming up:

Citroen - will the C3 (seemingly) still have upper hand on dry+clean tarmac like in Spain? I'd think so

Loeb - how will he compare to others without road position advantage but on historically his best surface. My guess is similar to Meeke, comparison with others will depend on cars. If they are roughly the same speed I think he will fight for podium, but not necessarily for win.

Meeke - will he keep it on the road without issues in case there is pressure from Loeb or others?

Evans - bad start of the season and now on a rally where he had best result before 2017. I'm a bit skeptical he would be in the top fight. But top 5 beating most of the 2nd drivers could be a goal.

Toyota - How did the car improve on slow-medium speed tarmac? I expect them to be able to fight in the top but not to be the fastest car.
Lappi - also quite bad start of season, how has his tarmac performance evolved if at all?

Hyundai - Have they got rid of the understeer issues they had in Spain? Maybe Corsica with lots of short turns instead of long ones will suit the car better even if they didn't?

BigWorm
27th March 2018, 14:34
What if Loeb and Meeke are 1st and 2nd comfortably, what would the team orders be? Let Loeb win and recieve great publicity or aid Meeke for a championship-chance (which is unlikely anyway...)?

er88
27th March 2018, 16:15
I expect a huge push from Seb Ogier for a multiple of reasons. First, it's another home event and he wouldn't have taken kindly to being outpaced by Meeke and Thierry here last year. He also didn't win a pure tarmac event last year which he'll want to put right. Of course the championship is the biggest reason overall he'll want to fight for the win, but make no mistake that Loeb being here fighting him in equal conditions (Loeb actually at a disadvantage if the roads get a bit dirty) will also add some more spice to the event. That 2nd day in Mexico was the best Ogier has driven in a long time imo and I think he relished Loeb being back.

Loeb's Mexico performance is very ominous however. He said before the event he wasn't sure how he'd be on gravel after so long away, but sounded confident about his prospects on tarmac. Surely he will be even more confident now after showing in Mexico he is still on the pace. The C3 was on for the win here last year with Meeke until it blew up, and Loeb is the GOAT so I'm sure he can be one of the 4 drivers who can win. Meeke, Ogier and Neuville the others. Sordo, Evans, Tanak and Mikkelsen probably in the next batch just a bit behind if I was to guess.

mknight
27th March 2018, 19:24
What if Loeb and Meeke are 1st and 2nd comfortably, what would the team orders be? Let Loeb win and recieve great publicity or aid Meeke for a championship-chance (which is unlikely anyway...)?

100% sure they will let Loeb win.

All the plans from Citroen this season are about maximum publicity for least amount of money. Loeb winning gives maximum publicity, Meeke winning WDC is extremely uncertain prospect and possibly also gives less publicity even if it happens.

-----------
Agree about Ogier, it was quite clear his motivation went up 2-3 times the normal level when Loeb was ahead of him in Mexico.

Tarmop
27th March 2018, 21:02
Yaris itself was actually quite ok, when its drivers were up to the job and not battling with themselves/health/setups/ditches. Both placed several Top 3 stage times+ JML won the powerstage.
JH: https://www.ewrc-results.com/entryinfo/36015-che-guevara-energy-drink-tour-de-corse-2017/1414351/
JML: https://www.ewrc-results.com/entryinfo/36015-che-guevara-energy-drink-tour-de-corse-2017/1414350/

mknight
28th March 2018, 08:30
Yaris itself was actually quite ok, when its drivers were up to the job and not battling with themselves/health/setups/ditches. Both placed several Top 3 stage times+ JML won the powerstage.
JH: https://www.ewrc-results.com/entryinfo/36015-che-guevara-energy-drink-tour-de-corse-2017/1414351/
JML: https://www.ewrc-results.com/entryinfo/36015-che-guevara-energy-drink-tour-de-corse-2017/1414350/

Quite ok yes, but clearly behind Meeke (Citroen), Ogier (Ford) and both Neuville and Sordo (Hyundai). Barely kept ahead of Breen (2nd Citroen). Tanak (2nd Ford) was also ahead before crashing. That does make it the slowest car of the 4.

Also last years powerstage had quite different character than the rest of the rally.

AnttiL
28th March 2018, 09:06
Also, Latvala is good at power stages, he was pushing to catch Breen, whereas Neuville probably wanted to secure his first win of the year and Ogier had mechanical problems.

Tarmop
28th March 2018, 10:11
Quite ok yes, but clearly behind Meeke (Citroen), Ogier (Ford) and both Neuville and Sordo (Hyundai). Barely kept ahead of Breen (2nd Citroen). Tanak (2nd Ford) was also ahead before crashing. That does make it the slowest car of the 4.

Also last years powerstage had quite different character than the rest of the rally.

That`s the part where drivers come into play and why we didn`t see the cars own full potential.

AnttiL
28th March 2018, 15:04
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZYTi_yVMAAuZTC.jpg

Neuville's gone off while testing

AL14
28th March 2018, 15:07
is he ok?

Andre Oliveira
28th March 2018, 15:09
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZYbxsxWkAAt36M?format=jpg&name=small

Simmi
28th March 2018, 15:16
Hope someone films them trying to drag the car out of there. Interesting project.

AnttiL
28th March 2018, 15:43
Confirmed on twitter that they are OK

EstWRC
28th March 2018, 16:04
Wow that’s a huge crash. Glad they are ok.

Gregor-y
28th March 2018, 16:15
Neuville was lucky he could shoot the gap. If he was wider those weeds wouldn't have stopped the car and it would have landed on its nose or roof.

racerx1979
29th March 2018, 02:20
Wow, that's a scary crash. The guard rail would have been worse depending on how fast he was going.

Glad they're okay! The car is totaled.

the sniper
29th March 2018, 03:44

Seemingly not according to 'a source' telling David Evans/Autosport:

A source told Autosport: "The car suffered some bodywork [damage] to the front.

"The bonnet took a hit and there might have been some engine damage, but they [Neuville and co-driver Nicolas Gilsoul] were out of the car straight away - with wet feet.

"It wasn't a very big deal, probably the hardest thing for the team might be getting the car out of the river."

https://www.autosport.com/wrc/news/135091/test-crash-leaves-neuville-hyundai-in-river

Andre Oliveira
29th March 2018, 07:41
Ridiculous

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZbloMOW4AA60vb?format=jpg&name=large

Franky
29th March 2018, 07:43
Why do guys use those stupid overlays?

Hartusvuori
29th March 2018, 12:07
Wow, that's a scary crash. The guard rail would have been worse depending on how fast he was going.

Judging from the pictures it's far from totalled. Rollcage damage is of course impossible to tell without closer look, but car seems relatively ok. It only looks dramatic as it's such a drop from the road.

dupanton
29th March 2018, 12:36
Judging from the pictures it's far from totalled. Rollcage damage is of course impossible to tell without closer look, but car seems relatively ok. It only looks dramatic as it's such a drop from the road.

Belgian media even reported it was incredible they escaped this crash. Looks spectacular, but probably wasn't at high speed.

Hartusvuori
29th March 2018, 13:03
Belgian media even reported it was incredible they escaped this crash. Looks spectacular, but probably wasn't at high speed.

Here is the corner: https://youtu.be/Ocg3yx0nCeg?t=2m20s

satukata
29th March 2018, 14:01
Any info Ogiers timepenalty in Rally Mexico? Is it allready decided?

dimviii
29th March 2018, 15:04
Bengue as ''0'' car with c3 r5 at Corsica.

dimviii
29th March 2018, 18:34
Ciamin testing for Corsica
https://youtu.be/hzI7VkX-zvs

RS
29th March 2018, 20:48
Ridiculous

I feel I need to hear what NOT has to say about this..

Gregor-y
29th March 2018, 20:57
But his nose isn't dribbling.

wrc2017
30th March 2018, 06:14
id say engine and gearbox trash in nose landing, and 2 chassis legs like a banana.. so almost scrap

wrc2017
30th March 2018, 06:15
Ridiculous

has he the mental age of -2 ?

Franky
30th March 2018, 06:54
I feel I need to hear what NOT has to say about this..

I suspect that dr. N.O.T would call the diagnosis "sick dog"

racerx1979
30th March 2018, 08:44
id say engine and gearbox trash in nose landing, and 2 chassis legs like a banana.. so almost scrap

Exactly.. None of the drivetrain or chassis components can be reused.

Tarmop
30th March 2018, 09:43
Umm, worse looking cars have been restored and it is a test car afterall. Apart from front left the chassis looks pretty much ok, even wheels are almost straight. Some new bits and pulling and goes again.

(That ofc is just my opinion, based on a picture and after seeing and working with some crashed road and purpose-built cars, but it is as good as saying "totaled" after seeing a picture.)

Fast Eddie WRC
30th March 2018, 10:44
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZhx-u0XUAAQwzK.jpg

Mirek
30th March 2018, 13:06
Hopefully the car works better than it looks.

Andre Oliveira
30th March 2018, 13:49
Something goes really wrong if C3 will not be the best R5. It is the first second generation R5 model.

Fast Eddie WRC
30th March 2018, 15:07
Just because a car is the newest doesn't automatically mean it will be the best and fastest...

The Fiesta and Fabia are very tough competition with many Team's having huge experience running them and data from so many events.

dimviii
30th March 2018, 15:53
https://scontent.fbru3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/29573247_922015487979900_6691131115828954326_n.jpg ?_nc_cat=0&oh=5f5530d8d4141123df233b2767cc2db5&oe=5B2D4D86

steve.mandzij
30th March 2018, 16:12
Hopefully the car works better than it looks.With Lefebvre behind the wheel we might never know...

dimviii
30th March 2018, 16:37
http://media.citroenracing.com/en/citroën-c3-wrc-heads-hills?idtok=4e1e7bbb3975

dimviii
30th March 2018, 16:47
Loeb's arrival at the test was delayed by team commitments in France, meaning he completed only a day and a half of running.
"The test was OK," said the Frenchman, who won in Corsica four times from 2005-08. "It went well.
"The feeling from the car was quite good, it helped to have driven the car in Mexico, even if it was on gravel - I was a bit more used to the car than the first gravel test.
"It's actually easier [to get used to the car on asphalt] because I was a little bit used to it.
"There was a bit of understeering for me, we [will] try to work on this, but otherwise the feeling was OK.
"After the first run I immediately started to work on finding a better set-up for me and after the third or the fourth run, the feeling was quite good and we try to then make some little adjustments.
"I didn't need to make any big changes to the car for me.
"I found the set-up quite quickly, but then I tried some other set-ups to check some different feelings from the car and to try to prepare for different conditions."
Loeb's late arrival meant Kris Meeke picked up an extra morning of running before handing the C3 over to his team-mate, and Loeb said the working with the Northern Irishman was simplifying the set-up.
"My settings for the car are close to Kris," he said.
"The diff is the same, but I am a bit different in roll bar and springs - the rest is quite similar."
https://www.autosport.com/wrc/news/135112/loeb-corsica-preparation-more-straightforward

JUF
30th March 2018, 17:28
Hopefully the car works better than it looks.

Well, the car looks good to me :).

AnttiL
31st March 2018, 14:16
Phil Mills co-driving for Evans. Barrit hasn’t recovered yet

https://twitter.com/msportltd/status/980073223307001856

Fast Eddie WRC
31st March 2018, 15:28
Phil Mills co-driving for Evans. Barrit hasn’t recovered yet

https://www.autosport.com/wrc/news/135121/mills-to-codrive-evans-at-corsica-wrc-round

Mirek
31st March 2018, 19:52
Some slush is still present on Corsican roads...

dupanton
1st April 2018, 16:34
De Mevius crashed in Corsica PET. Ended up 80m lower but crew is OK.

https://scontent-bru2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/29573190_1885132951777161_7412912697227461448_n.jp g?_nc_cat=0&oh=67b59f63e3a930df6a2190e49e91e3a6&oe=5B39A518

No Corsica for him I guess :)

PLuto
1st April 2018, 16:45
Second destroyed Peugeot from him in a very short time...

stefanvv
1st April 2018, 17:12
De Mevius crashed in Corsica PET. Ended up 80m lower but crew is OK.

https://scontent-bru2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/29573190_1885132951777161_7412912697227461448_n.jp g?_nc_cat=0&oh=67b59f63e3a930df6a2190e49e91e3a6&oe=5B39A518

No Corsica for him I guess :)

It says "Total" on the bonnet.

dupanton
1st April 2018, 17:16

Yes it was just rebuild after his crash in Spa. Was ready a couple of days ago...

Jarek Z
2nd April 2018, 20:26

That's what happens when skills are lower than the speed of the car...

PLuto
2nd April 2018, 22:12
That's what happens when skills are lower than the speed of the car...

Too early in WRC, he doesnt have enough experience, not ready yet.

Andre Oliveira
2nd April 2018, 22:48
3rd “victim”

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZz2tYSWAAANLAH?format=jpg&name=medium

the sniper
2nd April 2018, 23:19
Katsuta or Arai?

Andre Oliveira
3rd April 2018, 00:13
Katsuta

Hartusvuori
3rd April 2018, 06:03
Katsuta

They will start the event normally.

EstWRC
3rd April 2018, 06:28
so, rallying week...Martin Holmes preview https://rallysportmag.com/preview-corsica-linea-tour-de-corse-wrc4/

for the win i expect these guys: Ogier, Neuville, Meeke and Loeb...then in the next group are Latvala and Mikkelsen and then all the rest in no particular order.

I just checked the past results and noticed that usuallyverygoodontarmac Sordo hasnt gone well on this event, same goes for Tänak who just cant get grips with this rally and i expect Latvala to be faster than him all the weekend. Lappi just doesnt have the experience.

Dont know what to expect from Bouffier. Evans has been strong on this event and he really likes it but he has been kind of disappointing this season so far.

Andre Oliveira
3rd April 2018, 08:53
Sordo won it, with Mini on IRC.

EstWRC
3rd April 2018, 08:55
yesh but that was long time ago...i meant the results from 2015 to 2017.

EstWRC
3rd April 2018, 20:06
i say this thread needs pictures

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZ4MQ3hXcAAfc43.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZ3x0RWWkAANGnY.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZ3xyuIX0AAwHGL.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZ3xzcRW0AAYvD9.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZ3U2wXVMAAvIv8.jpg

Mirek
3rd April 2018, 21:01
I can see the C3 R5 uses same front strut layout as the asphalt spec. WRC (Fabia R5 style). Something still looks weird on the picture. Don't the front brake discs look too small on the C3 R5? Anyway the brake caliper position is different than in the WRC (likely due to aerodynamic/cooling situation).

jparker
3rd April 2018, 21:38
... Something still looks weird on the picture. Don't the front brake discs look too small on the C3 R5?
You have to zoom up to see the entire disk. The outer part is darker.

dimviii
4th April 2018, 13:28
at French forum they wrote that Neuvile had a hard collision at recce too

dimviii
4th April 2018, 16:12
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180404/297815b24ffd8dfc10c0794c60bde4e4.jpg

racerx1979
4th April 2018, 23:38

Better to get 2 of your 4-5 crashes of the year taken care of before the rally.

EstWRC
5th April 2018, 06:24
Morning, seems a bit damp?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZ_uyDPWkAE24dQ.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZ_24uDW0AISbwD.jpg

EstWRC
5th April 2018, 06:47
live https://www.facebook.com/pg/Rallye.Sport.fr/videos/?ref=page_internal

definitely a little damp it seems

AnttiL
5th April 2018, 06:49
Meeke opened 2 secs faster than the Hyundai trio

Lead
5th April 2018, 06:53
Whats the best place to follow the shakedown results?

EstWRC
5th April 2018, 06:54
Whats the best place to follow the shakedown results?

https://www.ewrc-results.com/shake/44258-corsica-linea-tour-de-corse-2018/

AnttiL
5th April 2018, 07:01
First round. Quite big gaps, but Toyotas (and Loeb) within one tenth.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZ_6jWkXkAAWnxu.jpg

racerx1979
5th April 2018, 07:01
8 seconds between Meeke and JML, Loeb, Lappi and Tanak... Did it start raining or is Meeke just going all out?

irish_tiger
5th April 2018, 07:06

Any more information about this ? In the BMW Recce car so , was he obeying the speed limits

AnttiL
5th April 2018, 07:08
Any more information about this ? In the BMW Recce car so , was he obeying the speed limits

Maybe someone just mixed up the test accident with recce?

Although, Gilsoul posted this:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZ8d3OfX4AAOy0D.jpg

racerx1979
5th April 2018, 07:08
[QUOTE=irish_tiger;1177745]Any more information about this ? In the BMW Recce car so , was he obeying the speed limits[/QUOTE

What happens if he was going faster than the speed limit during recce?

EstWRC
5th April 2018, 07:12
times dropping already...only Loeb has made a better time than first pass.

AnttiL
5th April 2018, 07:20
times dropping already...only Loeb has made a better time than first pass.

And that's due to him still learning the car. But the road probably getting dirtier or damper.

AMSS
5th April 2018, 07:43
Not that it has to mean anything as it`s only SD but all Toyotas quit equal and also slowest (not counting Bouffier)

EstWRC
5th April 2018, 07:45
on both runs the Toyotas were one of the last ones.

EstWRC
5th April 2018, 07:47
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DaADjlGX4AAGrL2.jpg

AnttiL
5th April 2018, 07:57
No wonder the times are slowing down

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DaAASXzX0AAE8ei.jpg

racerx1979
5th April 2018, 07:57
Seems like road position has something to do with it? Not everyone going for a third pass?? road too messy..

AnttiL
5th April 2018, 07:59
Seems like road position has something to do with it? Not everyone going for a third pass?? road too messy..

Everyone has to do three passes? They're back for setup changes?

EstWRC
5th April 2018, 08:03
the best indicator how much dirtier the road has become is Mikkelsens second pass. He went straight to service after the first pass and did his second pass when all the others hade made their second one and some even third one and his second pass is 8 seconds slower then first one.

AnttiL
5th April 2018, 08:05
the best indicator how much dirtier the road has become is Mikkelsens second pass. He went straight to service after the first pass and did his second pass when all the others hade made their second one and some even third one and his second pass is 8 seconds slower then first one.

Or Meeke's third pass.

EstWRC
5th April 2018, 08:09
whats the weather forecast btw?

racerx1979
5th April 2018, 08:13
No rain. Sunny tomorrow and Sat with a few clouds on Sunday.

dimviii
5th April 2018, 08:22

any moaning from Ogier about starting position that handiccaps him?

dimviii
5th April 2018, 08:25
https://www.facebook.com/Rallye.Sport.fr/videos/10155423001510754/?notif_id=1522910008028361&notif_t=live_video_invite

EstWRC
5th April 2018, 08:25
not yet!

wrc2017
5th April 2018, 08:26
if you discount Meeke, you would say Hyundai have made massive steps, and are going to dominate the rally.

dimviii
5th April 2018, 08:27
At 8am, the serious things started with Thierry Neuville directly in action, followed by his two teammates, Dani Sordo and Andreas Mikkelsen!

On a wet road, but still clean, Kris Meeke confirms his good feeling in Corsica by signing the best reference for more than 2.2 seconds ahead of the three Hyundai I20 Coupe WRC.

The road conditions are changing very quickly this morning, following the rain yesterday. The mud comes out of the ropes in which the pilots throw themselves gaily and the times do not improve with the passages! In the second pass, only Sébastien Loeb improved his lap and climbed to seventh at 5.6 seconds behind his teammate.

At 8:45, the shakedown is temporarily interrupted due to the misplacement of some spectators. A security helicopter is coming in right now. Michèle Mouton, safety manager at the FIA, is also at work! After about twenty minutes of floating, the situation returns to normal!

https://www.rallye-sport.fr/classement-shakedown-tour-de-corse-2018/

dimviii
5th April 2018, 08:33
Loeb
https://twitter.com/inforallyes/status/981789491026423808

Lappi
https://twitter.com/planetemarcus/status/981800906806169600

Mikkelsen
https://twitter.com/RallyRACC/status/981790789696196608

https://twitter.com/planetemarcus/status/981803359681372160

Neuville
https://twitter.com/planetemarcus/status/981801888344694785

dupanton
5th April 2018, 08:49
Impressive time by Radstrom in JWRC and surprisingly Pieniazek is fastest in WRC2 at the moment. I know, it's only shakedown, but still.

EstWRC
5th April 2018, 08:58
ewrc doesnt show it but Tänaks third pass is 4.07.9 (according to estonian media)...Ogier still hasnt completed his third one.

RS
5th April 2018, 09:00
No C3 R5s?

AnttiL
5th April 2018, 09:34
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DaAYJcxXUAAc_nO.jpg

Ken Torn off

Mirek
5th April 2018, 09:36
No C3 R5s?

There were some issues during the scrutineering. I don't know if they managed to pass or not.

Hartusvuori
5th April 2018, 09:39
https://twitter.com/CallumDevine27/status/981795674953015296

JUF
5th April 2018, 09:45
There were some issues during the scrutineering. I don't know if they managed to pass or not. Would be embarrassing if they didn't... :(

Fast Eddie WRC
5th April 2018, 09:47
Mikkelsen:
#TourdeCorse shakedown✅, 2nd fastest time for us. First run in good contidions, after that a lot of gravel on the road, so not so representative for the rally. https://t.co/j6ul4Qq0Vn

EstWRC
5th April 2018, 10:01
all of a sudden Evans makes 4.07.3 on his 6th pass.

dimviii
5th April 2018, 10:03
all of a sudden Evans makes 4.07.3 on his 6th pass.

its drying
any news about c3 r5?

Hartusvuori
5th April 2018, 10:37
ewrc doesnt show it but Tänaks third pass is 4.07.9 (according to estonian media)...Ogier still hasnt completed his third one.

He did fourth run too, 4.08,3.

EstWRC
5th April 2018, 10:43
Yes, ewrc has finally updated the times

Fast Eddie WRC
5th April 2018, 10:48
Extra SD runs by Evans to help Phil Mills to adapt.

br21
5th April 2018, 10:48
I saw C3R5s waiting for re-scrutineering some hour ago

dimviii
5th April 2018, 11:33
https://scontent.fbru3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/29695268_10157312750851632_1366104151031603608_n.j pg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeFX9Xtlbd_fwIAQtCb_qYWTfBQ7yDBkYrTG QT_qoeBZHienSycP7KmeUgECFavdzVlLxakLiNYMMqJvFeC6IE aIMBRftpJ0C4KX346yrUNzoQ&oh=9cbdd247f6e6be8500eff9361e7292df&oe=5B649EFF

Hyundai
https://twitter.com/HMSGOfficial/status/981834089165664258

dimviii
5th April 2018, 11:34
Solans
https://twitter.com/RallyRACC/status/981844025287299079

michelin photos
https://business.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.934723590032318.1073741979.241392896032061&type=1&l=96acd6fd89

EstWRC
5th April 2018, 11:35
looks like the other guys are already concerned. "Not again"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DaA5ON4WsAEdkX3.jpg

dimviii
5th April 2018, 11:44
c3 r5 going for shake finally

Citroën Racing

Let’s the Shakedown starts for our brand new C3 R5!
#WRC #C3R5 #tourdecorse

https://twitter.com/CitroenRacing/status/981850149587771392

Rallyper
5th April 2018, 11:56

"Not again" what? Stupid questions? Excuse my slowlyness ...

dimviii
5th April 2018, 12:04
Lefebvre with amazing time but after so many time cant compare.Almost 2 seconds from Greensmith,and faster from Bouffier.

dimviii
5th April 2018, 12:17
Bonato also fast with 3rd time at wrc2

Fast Eddie WRC
5th April 2018, 12:18
First pass in Shakedown and alreday the quickest time for @SLefebvreRallye and @moreaugabin!
#WRC2 #C3R5 #tourdecorse https://t.co/tcjzrjK9ia

dimviii
5th April 2018, 12:32
Lefebvre even faster for 2nd pass

Zeakiwi
5th April 2018, 12:40

Journalist question - 'How many minutes do you expect to win by this weekend? Mr Loeb'

dimviii
5th April 2018, 12:44
Carlocanovarallye

@canovarallye

There was a secon omologation visit, documents was not compketed with all visits. Citroen had made new omologation docs and sended by helicopter to bastia service Lefebvre at first passage SD 11 time

dimviii
5th April 2018, 12:59
Bonato 1,2 sec from Lefebvre at his 2nd pass

Fast Eddie WRC
5th April 2018, 15:13
The WRC paddock is wary of Sebastien Loeb's potential ahead of this weekend's round in Corsica
https://www.motorsport-news.co.uk/news/rallying-news/wrc/loeb-among-corsica-favourites-reckon-rivals/

When asked what he expected from his countryman and rival, M-Sport Ford’s Sebastien Ogier told MN: “[Mexico] was not bad for him and on Tarmac he is strong also – he did some rallies [on asphalt] so he’ll have the rhythm again.

“Possibly he can be even stronger in Corsica. We definitely need to show we have improved our car because the C3 last year was untouchable on Tarmac.”

dodge33cymru
5th April 2018, 18:14
No mind games there then - I clearly remember all the rallies Citroen won on tarmac last year...

Not to mention, the advantageous start position in Mexico is the opposite here.

dimviii
5th April 2018, 18:43
https://www.ewrc.cz/images/2018/photos/corsica_linea_tour_de_corse_2018/hfr_dsc_1126-edit.jpg

https://www.ewrc.cz/foto/44258-corsica-linea-tour-de-corse-2018/515/

dimviii
5th April 2018, 18:59
https://youtu.be/kfYFllfn1UU

dimviii
5th April 2018, 19:08
https://youtu.be/mFMbSYU8W34

michelin video
https://youtu.be/SyMhV8jawyQ

Andre Oliveira
5th April 2018, 19:12
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DaCXQCHV4AA-mr0?format=jpg&name=medium

dimviii
5th April 2018, 20:09
photos
https://www.facebook.com/pg/timoanisphotography/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1659239550822607

EstWRC
5th April 2018, 20:27
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZXzKKqaUbc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh0GnJ696sI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTF7y0xLSUw

dimviii
5th April 2018, 20:49
https://www.fia.com/news/wrc-tour-de-corse-press-conference

dimviii
5th April 2018, 20:57
https://www.facebook.com/DanielElenaOfficiel/videos/1915021608548713/

Jari-Matti Latvala

Jari-Matti Latvala Retweeted Miikka Anttila
Miikka is taking the start of his 197th #WRC event in Corsica! Means that he gets the record of #WRC starts just in front of Carlos Sainz (196)

Andre Oliveira
5th April 2018, 21:22
https://scontent.fopo3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/30052057_2087115577984525_2489666813028226636_o.jp g?_nc_cat=0&oh=3e6be60bb950b552861f3f5caabbdd43&oe=5B6E7A9A&dl=1

cosmin_sb
6th April 2018, 06:25
Latvala has 185 starts in WRC. He is on 3rd position behind Sainz 196 and Solberg 188

dimviii
6th April 2018, 06:55
nice weather at ss1
https://twitter.com/TourdeCorseWRC/status/982134655896842241

dimviii
6th April 2018, 07:01
https://www.rallye-magazin.de/typo3temp/yag-galleries/46/73/WRC-Rallye-Korsika-2018-039_467306_5ac615232.jpg
https://www.rallye-magazin.de/typo3temp/yag-galleries/46/72/WRC-Rallye-Korsika-2018-018_467259_5ac5f2477.jpg
https://www.rallye-magazin.de/typo3temp/yag-galleries/46/72/WRC-Rallye-Korsika-2018-001_467261_5ac5f247d.jpg

Lousada
6th April 2018, 07:06
https://www.rallye-magazin.de/typo3temp/yag-galleries/46/72/WRC-Rallye-Korsika-2018-018_467259_5ac5f2477.jpg
https://www.rallye-magazin.de/typo3temp/yag-galleries/46/72/WRC-Rallye-Korsika-2018-001_467261_5ac5f247d.jpg

The photographers are not even bothering with cars anymore?

racerx1979
6th April 2018, 07:14
Amazing roads. I think I might visit Corsica this year.

dimviii
6th April 2018, 08:11
Michelin Motorsport

#tyre info - Day 1 Morning: All Michelin #WRC drivers with 5 MICHELIN Pilot Sport Hard (H5) #TourdeCorse

EstWRC
6th April 2018, 08:29
a little delay already it seems

Lead
6th April 2018, 08:33
Ok, it seems we are underway!

Rallyper
6th April 2018, 08:33
Good morning friends! Exciting day ahead.

HaCo
6th April 2018, 08:39
Morning :-D

Integrale
Spin already for Mikkelsen in first corner. Neuville ran pretty wide there too.

KKS
Neuville little overshot first hairpin and Mikkelsen spun at same place

AnttiL
6th April 2018, 08:40
Ogier was also a bit wide there already

KKS
6th April 2018, 08:41
Looks like Meeke didn't push compare to Nueville

Rallyper
6th April 2018, 08:41
Why on earth does Meeke need to brake with both feet? Left foot would be enought to me.

EstWRC
6th April 2018, 08:42
Neuville +5 in spl2 to Ogier

Rallyper
6th April 2018, 08:43
My coins isn´t on JML, but really hope he´ll do a top job.

mknight
6th April 2018, 08:43
Why on earth does Meeke need to brake with both feet? Left foot would be enought to me.

He used right foot so that he could move left and push the clutch in the hairpin.

KKS
6th April 2018, 08:45
splits table
http://webappsdata.wrc.com/web/classification/classification.html?%7B%22event%22:%7B%22eventid%2 2:%22209a7294-32ec-489e-bd86-14488dcc3f14%22%7D%7D

EstWRC
6th April 2018, 08:46
Ott +0.3 to Meeke in spl1

racerx1979
6th April 2018, 08:46
Never mind.. found the link thanks

EstWRC
6th April 2018, 08:47
Meeke +0.8 slowet than Ogier in second split

dimviii
6th April 2018, 08:48
again problems with splits?

Mirek
What is that +4 minutes for Ogier on splits? A glitch I guess, or?

EstWRC
What is that +4 minutes for Ogier on splits? A glitch I guess, or?

its his second split

dimviii
6th April 2018, 08:49
splits table
http://webappsdata.wrc.com/web/classification/classification.html?%7B%22event%22:%7B%22eventid%2 2:%22209a7294-32ec-489e-bd86-14488dcc3f14%22%7D%7D

doesnt work for me.

Rallyper
6th April 2018, 08:50
He used right foot so that he could move left and push the clutch in the hairpin.

Aaahh. Good answer. But didn´t see it. But for sure the reason.

salamaja
6th April 2018, 08:51
doesnt work for me.

Click the arrow on that page.

Mirek
6th April 2018, 08:51
its his second split

That's quite weird way of presenting the data.

mknight
6th April 2018, 08:52
That's quite weird way of presenting the data.

Well Lappi's first split on live maps says "2:60.0"

EstWRC
6th April 2018, 08:52
Meeke 5 seconds slower than Ogier in split 3..Neuville and Mikkelsen way slower, +10 secs basically

dimviii
6th April 2018, 08:55
Click the arrow on that page.

thanks mate,but these guys are really useless.
The presentation is garbage.

EstWRC
6th April 2018, 08:57
Ogier is waaay faster than others at the moment.

salamaja
6th April 2018, 08:57
thanks mate,but these guys are really useless.
The presentation is garbage.

True.

mknight
6th April 2018, 08:58
Quite different road character on the last 1/3 of the stage. Let's see if the split trends change.

KKS
6th April 2018, 08:59
Just remind - michelin splits https://www.facebook.com/michelinmotorsport/app/137541772984354/

Mirek
6th April 2018, 09:02
Just remind - michelin splits https://www.facebook.com/michelinmotorsport/app/137541772984354/

Finally something which works for us at work who can't watch live. Thanks

BigWorm
6th April 2018, 09:03
Seb is already destroying everyone.

EstWRC
6th April 2018, 09:03

totally...

mknight
6th April 2018, 09:05

I don't see any splits on Loeb :D

salamaja
6th April 2018, 09:06

Direct without fb - https://michelinmotorsport.com/Evenement/2018-Tour-de-Corse

EstWRC
6th April 2018, 09:06
Lappi faster than Latvala, wtf

Fast Eddie WRC
6th April 2018, 09:07
totally...

And having some problems on hairpins !

er88
6th April 2018, 09:08
What's Neuville saying?

Integrale
6th April 2018, 09:09
"My French isn't that good." Well shut up then woman! Mine is! :)

What I understood is that the car is going in all directions, and he also said something about understeer.

BigWorm
6th April 2018, 09:10
What's Neuville saying?

No grip

EstWRC
6th April 2018, 09:11
im dying to see Loebs splits...

Mirek
6th April 2018, 09:12
Now Michelin splits crashed too...

EstWRC
6th April 2018, 09:13
Loeb coming in same speed as Meeke

dimviii
why no splits for Loeb?

racerx1979
Loeb closest to Ogier so far :)

BigWorm
im dying to see Loebs splits...

According to Becs, Loeb was -0.4 on Ogier at 11km

Fast Eddie WRC
Roads already dirty for Meeke..

dimviii
6th April 2018, 09:16
Roads already dirty for Meeke..

probably for Loeb too.

EstWRC
6th April 2018, 09:16
not bad at all Ott!

Fast Eddie WRC
6th April 2018, 09:19
probably for Loeb too.

Exactly.

A FONDO
probably for Loeb too.

Come on :laugh:

wwbroe
I am not hearing any complaints from Ogier about position on the road now

dimviii
6th April 2018, 09:20
Come on :laugh:

what is the road getting clearer ?

EstWRC
6th April 2018, 09:21

cant watch it with sound at the moment but i read that many drivers having problems with the standing water pulled on the road?

Fast Eddie WRC
6th April 2018, 09:22
Great time Mr Loeb !

dimviii
totally different league the 2 Sebs.

wwbroe
cant watch it with sound at the moment but i read that many drivers having problems with the standing water pulled on the road?

That is correct, Meeke was the first one to complain about dirtier road

EstWRC
6th April 2018, 09:23
what a huge gaps already after the first stage.

tomhlord
6th April 2018, 09:24
Ogier is just a god. Simple as that.

Fast Eddie WRC
6th April 2018, 09:24
Decent time by Evans and Mills.

wwbroe
6th April 2018, 09:25
Decent time by Evans and Mills.
They lost quite a lot of time in the second part of the stage

mknight
6th April 2018, 09:27
what a huge gaps already after the first stage.

Yes but without spilts it can turn around again.

Anyway one way to look at standings now is that Ogier vs Loeb vs Tanak are about as expected.
Meeke (vs Ogier and Tanak), all Hyundais and Latvala are quite a lot slower than expected.

racerx1979

Long ways to go. I would call Loeb a god as well.

Tarmop

Not so much, if watching what other Seb did....

Eli
Loeb in his starting position making everyone look like a bunch of amatuers.

dimviii
6th April 2018, 09:28
Loeb Sébastien - Elena Daniel
"There was a lot of gravel on the road, I tried to go faster but it was difficult to know if I was in the rhythm or not."

A FONDO
6th April 2018, 09:29
Loeb Sébastien - Elena Daniel
"There was a lot of gravel on the road, I tried to go faster but it was difficult to know if I was in the rhythm or not."

Sordo Dani - Del Barrio Carlos
"It is quite dirty in places, but it is not so bad."

Mintexmemory
6th April 2018, 09:29

I am hearing complaints about no complaints though ;)

Vincemon1285
6th April 2018, 09:33
It´s men to boys, the Sébastians are making the others drivers look bad..

Mirek
6th April 2018, 09:35
Katsuta crashed, veiby spun. Solans also missing.

dimviii
6th April 2018, 09:38
Bonato same time as Kopecky.Wait Lefebvre to be faster

edit Lefebvre 1 minute slower.

TWRC
6th April 2018, 09:38
Lefebvre with bad time too, Bonato close to Kopecký

Mirek
6th April 2018, 09:40
Lefebvre without brakes. Could be a result of too aggressive driving.

Mirek
6th April 2018, 09:46
Ciamin also in trouble.

dimviii
6th April 2018, 09:46

Bonato time seems that c3 r5 is a good car vs Kopecky .Lets wait for more stages though.

dimviii
6th April 2018, 09:47
Ciamin also in trouble.

at French forum wrote that he has a bended rear wheel

ESTR
6th April 2018, 09:49

No his French ego talking how he will be fastest all weekend. Althoutgh he prove that he is good for nothing.

Fast Eddie WRC
6th April 2018, 09:57
@CitroenRacing
For its first stage ever, #C3R5 only 3 tenth behind the fastest time in WRC2 @SLefebvreRallye lost the brakes

12. Kopecky +1:58.3
1️⃣3️⃣ @yoannbonato + 1:58.6
2⃣0⃣ @SLefebvreRallye +3:07.7
#WRC2 #TourdeCorse https://t.co/6IiC8HAglZ

wwbroe
6th April 2018, 09:59
Ogier not moving on rallymaps halfway trough stage 2?